Koninginnedag 2002-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and more pictures

Attachments

• 24.jpeg
    24.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 980
  • 23.jpeg
    23.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 912
  • maxmaumar.jpg
    maxmaumar.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 287
  • konfam.jpg
    konfam.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 338
  • maxima.jpg
    maxima.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,299
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,038
  • kleinb.jpg
    kleinb.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 518
  • kleina.jpg
    kleina.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 437
  • kleind.jpg
    kleind.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 463
  • kleinc.jpg
    kleinc.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 441
More pictures from the family

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 228
  • family.jpeg
    family.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 249
  • fam.jpg
    fam.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 294
  • koninginnedaggroningen2004.jpg
    koninginnedaggroningen2004.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 233
  • koninginnedag2004_grunn_25.jpg
    koninginnedag2004_grunn_25.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 279
  • koninginnedag2004_grunn_30.jpg
    koninginnedag2004_grunn_30.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 242
  • koninginnedag2.jpg
    koninginnedag2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,048
  • koninginnedag2004_grunn_27.jpg
    koninginnedag2004_grunn_27.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 84
Maxima Queensday gallery

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 272
  • dancing.jpg
    dancing.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 209
  • beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 757
  • bordes.jpg
    bordes.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 833
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 304
  • straat.jpg
    straat.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 211
  • groningen.jpg
    groningen.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 189
  • fam.jpeg
    fam.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 203
Maxima Queensday 2004 gallery part 2

Attachments

• publiek.jpeg
    publiek.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 184
  • met floris.jpg
    met floris.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 172
  • pub.jpg
    pub.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 171
  • met bea.jpg
    met bea.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 194
  • fun.jpg
    fun.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 295
  • close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 2handen.jpg
    2handen.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 889
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 202
Thanks greatly for all the pictures misshelen! In your post #46, I love the first picture especially of Maxima giving the thumbs up sign and Margriet giving the A-Ok sign. What a great picture!

Mix gallery Queensday 2003 part 1

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3,554
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 872
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 187
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 259
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 223
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 232
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 235
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 210
Mix gallery part 2

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 811
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,519
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 821
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 183
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 200
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 786
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 390
translation from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=14065

The Queen's Birthday in Zeewolde and Almere on 29 April 2006

Her Majesty the Queen and members of the Royal Family celebrate Saturday 29 April 2006 the Queen's Birthday with in the province Flevoland and well in Zeewolde and Almere.

The municipality Zeewolde is one of the youngest municipalities of the Netherlands. The history of the municipality Zeewolde begins became in 1968 then southern Flevoland drooggelegd. Land by the design of the reclaimed, got assigned the territory next to an agricultural position, also a woon-, recreation and nature position. In 1979 self here the first inhabitants established. Today the day Zeewolde counts 19,000 inhabitants.

Zeewolde lies at the edge lake Wolderwijd and becomes surround through fields and extensive foliage woods. As is the Horsterwold one of the largest foliage woods of the Netherlands. In this want to be the remainders to find of an oerbos that there for the era grew and later on through sea were flooded., .

The municipality Zeewolde sees to over large-scale projects of (international) landscapes artists as Sea Level of Richard Serra and De Aardzee of Chap Slegers. Their works of art refer to the landscapes elements that Zeewolde formed as robust straight lines and grootschaligheid.

The municipality Almere is an of the fastest growing new cities of Europe. In thirty year is Almere of one large sand plain uitgegroeid till a full city with almost 180,000 inhabitants. The first inhabitants established Batter self in 1976 in the first cities part, lain at the Gooimeer.

Almere consists of cities part that self distinguish through an own atmosphere and identity. The cities parts become connected with each other through vast woods and other green area. As is Almere City the largest cities part where also the cities heart lain is and borders Almere Outside on the known nature reserve the Oostvaardersplassen.
The city is characterized by modern architecture and stedenbouwkundige experiments, but is also known as events city. Annually finds a various scale at events place as the Holland Triathlon and the Libelle summer week.
It is the second time attend that the Queen and her family members the the Queen's Birthday celebration in Flevoland. In 1994 visits they the celebrations in Emmeloord and Urk.

2 January 2006

In Almere? I wonder if they will get the same rapper as the last time the queen was there (and joined in), maybe this time the entire RF can join in ;)

It is on the 29th of april and not on the traditional 30th as 30 april is on a sunday.

Marengo said:
In Almere? I wonder if they will get the same rapper as the last time the queen was there (and joined in), maybe this time the entire RF can join in ;)

It is on the 29th of april and not on the traditional 30th as 30 april is on a sunday.

Are there pictures of him?:eek: :D

i cant wait see Dutch Royals ladies's outfits looks like and also hats but im really like see toddler Princess C-A at Queen's day if not they can wait till she older first

Good news: I read today in 'Metro' that Prince Friso, Princess Mabel, Prince Pieter-Christiaan, Princess Anita, Prince Floris and Princess Aimee will all attend queensday :) (which was not sure as they aren't members of the royal house anymore).

That's really nice to hear, Marengo!
We'll have 2 pregnant princess this time... last year i believe it was 2 as well (maxima & marilene).
It would be incredibly nice if Amalia is introduce to the tradition & make her debut appearance. we'll see...

I am not counting on it, but it would be nice though. The children of Beatrix, Irene, Margriet and Christina all participated in the oldstyle Queensdays, but they didn't have to walk of course.

Dutch people think that Beatrix already would have to abdicate (Although they give a high note to the queen like monarch of Holland, their citizens think that she must leave the throne to her son in next the five years.)

It revealed a survey of the public television the numbers are published agreeing with the 39 birthday of inheriting prince Guillermo Alexander, in whom also a Dutch 53% assured to have "much or very many" confidence. The successfully obtained data indicate that 70% of the Dutch prefer a monarchy to a republic, and that a 71% trust that Corona still will exist within 25 years.
Prince William-Alexander has gained much in affection since four years ago he married with the Argentinean Maxima Zorreguieta, at the moment the most popular member of the Dutch real family.
Holland celebrates each 30 of April the Day of Queen, that agrees with the date of the birthday of Queen Juliana, mother of the present Dutch monarch. This year that festividad will take place the next Saturday, 29 of April nevertheless, since it is never celebrated in Sunday, that of by himself already it is holiday.
Queen Beatrix assumed Dutch Corona 26 years ago, after the abdication of its mother, Queen Jualiana the 31 of January of 1980. The announcement of its abdication agreed with the day in which Beatriz turned 42 years and chose the date of its 71 birthdays, the 30 of April of 1980, for the official ceremony.

http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=251937&IdxSeccion=100558

ehm... a bit crazy? :D :D :) :p :)

In Amsterdam, the preparation for Koninginnedag 2006 has started. At the Cafe "De Blaffende Vis" in Amsterdam West Street (Westertraat), for the 10th time has put an enormous image of a member of the Royal House. This year it's Princess Maxima dressed a cheerful DJ.

photos from ANP

We will go to Almere tomorrow morning....:) :p ;) :)
I can't wait to see how they are dressed..:p
I've been there before in 2003 in Warffum.. and I got a hand from Marilene, Maurits, Laurentien and Constantijn....:) They where in a hurry because the programm was running out.. but it was although really nice to see them..

Flevoland hosts royals on Queen's Day

The biggest annual party in the Netherlands takes place on Saturday to mark Queen's Day (Koninginnedag). This year the celebrations are happening a day early, 30 April is the official date of the event which was the birthday of Queen's Beatrix's late mother Queen Juliana.
While most of the day is taken up with parties and street markets, the royal family choose a particular part of the country to visit, and this year they're going to be travelling to Flevoland, the Netherlands' 12th and youngest province.
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/fle060428

Queen's Day news
Queen 'should step aside within 5 years'

Queen Beatrix should abdicate in favour of her son, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, within the next five years, 52 percent of the respondents in a Queen's Day poll said. Last November 44 percent were of the same opinion. Compared with the earlier poll, confidence in Willem-Alexander has risen from 48 percent to 53 percent. But 14 percent said in the latest poll that they have little or no confidence in the Crown Prince. The poll of 22,000 people was carried out by current affairs programme TweeVandaag. The Queen's popularity remains high: she scored 7.1 out of 10 for the way she carries out her duties. Support for the Netherlands becoming a republic dropped from 24 percent in November to 21 percent.
http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=1&story_id=29624&name=Queen's+Day+news

I caan't wait to see the family together tomorrow! Do the children usually attend?

Bad weather at the ''queenday''

:) Tomorow "April- 29" bad weather at the "Queenday" in Almere and Zeewolde ''cold,rain,and windy"
don't forget the umbrella and raincoat with you.
I hope i can make nice and beautiful picture of the Royal family in the rain.:eek:

ropura:cool:

Last edited:
ropura said:
I hope i can make nice and beautiful picture of the Royal family in the rain.:eek:
ropura:cool:

I hope you can take some pictures too Ropura. You have shared with us some wonderful pictures in the past. Good luck!:)

im sure kids cant attend Queen's days because more hard understand exactly as toddler C-A and Alexia and Royals baby also but im sure C-A is 2 years old can come or not because stay with nanny.

we have wait and see what happened

Thanks :) Love Maxima's hair with the hairpiece placed in the front of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom