General Questions About the Dutch Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, looks like it though you have to remember that Harry has lost that bush of red hair he had in his twenties and hair adds to height. The King still has most of his locks!

He'd need a pompadour about three inches high to catch up with the king!

In the Daily Mail article pics Harry is clearly an inch or 2 taller than the King. The height difference is more obvious in the last photo with Mart de Kruifs.

According to this source Willem-Alexander is 1.83 cm (and Mâxima 1.78 cm). So, not that tall for a Dutch guy.

In the Daily Mail article pics Harry is clearly an inch or 2 taller than the King. The height difference is more obvious in the last photo with Mart de Kruifs.

I think you must mean the reverse -- Harry is a few inches shorter than the King in all the Daily Mail pictures. The video also shows this clearly.

What about the King's brothers? How tall are/were they?

Constantijn is a little shorter than W-A and Friso a little shorter than Constantijn. So, Constantijn probably around 1.80 and Friso between 1.75 and 1.80.

See for example
this picture of the three brothers.

I think you must mean the reverse -- Harry is a few inches shorter than the King in all the Daily Mail pictures. The video also shows this clearly.
No I meant what I said

It's so striking how much W-A has physically changed. He was skinny, and in that pic, blond. I'm not sure which parent he took after but these days he looks more like Friso used to, minus glasses.

Constantijn is a little shorter than W-A and Friso a little shorter than Constantijn. So, Constantijn probably around 1.80 and Friso between 1.75 and 1.80.

See for example
this picture of the three brothers.

I am pretty sure Friso was taller than 1.75.

Are the Corps Diplomatique Gala scheduled for April or June?

Are the Corps Diplomatique Gala scheduled for April or June?

Any information about the Corps Diplomatique Dinner? Will be held in June?

One of my favourite photos, Felipe was out of this world. And thin W-A was unbelievably charming!

Back
Top Bottom