Dutch State Visit to India: October 24-27, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, Maxima has no lady-in-waiting of her own. Mrs. van Loon isn´t a lady-in-waiting btw but the Grand Mastress, she coordinates more things at court and she represents HM regulary,, for example at funerals.

Maxima usually ´borrows´ Lieke Gaarlant-van Voorst tot Beesd.

Maxima looked very nice today. It is nice to see how well they interact with the people and different environments.

No, Maxima has no lady-in-waiting of her own. Mrs. van Loon isn´t a lady-in-waiting btw but the Grand Mastress, she coordinates more things at court and she represents HM regulary,, for example at funerals.

thanks :flowers: intresting to know things about differen royal houses.

a few articles:cool:
Get set for traffic curbs for two days - article
Netherlands Queen meets Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
- article
Queen Beatrix' royal rules - article
'I will have a lot to tell the Queen' - article

Last edited:
This is one funny picture, a lady who wondered what the helmet would feel like just touches it!

Queen Beatrix (L) and, Princess Maxima (R) of the Netherlands share a light moment during a visit to Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd. in Bangalore, 27 October 2007. Queen Beatrice is on the final day of her three day official visit to India (ANP)

Queen & Maxima -- Queen & W-A -- Queen -- Queen & Cp couple

under what situations does this happen? is it for bigger events, maybe?

Biiiig sigh what a blah outfit! balh colors (which is rarely the situation with her) and unflattering outfit. including of course the awful hat.

I also hated her big bow headbands throughout this trip. They look silly, and unflattering.

Last edited:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10282007/gosip/cindy/my_life_among_stars_of_india.htm

My next neighbor, at the Taj Mahal in New Delhi, was Her Majesty, Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands. This royal queen wasn't travelling light, either. Bea schlepped Prince Klaus the consort, a couple of the kids, a pack of royal equerries, a pair of wooden clogs, a partridge in a pear tree and her portable throne or whatever it is queens need. She was with a party of 60. But she spent the night with us peasants. In the bar. Not doing anything that could get her in Dutch or anything, but sipping white wine. </B></I> from Cindy Adams column last week.

Back
Top Bottom