Dutch State Visit to Argentina: March 30-April 1, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She wear the same clothes if in ABrazilie, last year.

photo from Anp and PPE

Can anyone download these photo's from a lunch in Argentina??(bigger):)
060330maxima1dayaft32l3ie.jpg

photo's: Argenpress.com

Last edited:
oskana said:
maxima is one of those women that is not beautiful for her looks but rather for her personality. I love that she always comes across as personable, radiant and happy, and that makes her beautiful. She has done a wonderful job in her role and yes prince W-A is definitely a lucky man.

She's beautiful for her looks and for her personality. There are a lot women in this world who are soo beautiful but they haven't a own personality. They immitate something. Maxima has something what sooo little women in this world has.

I view Maxima as naturally beautiful and will most likely be beautiful 30 years from now too.

Maxima looks really great. I love her white-hat photos posted on page before (15) and violet/lavender dress both posted by Adry (Face to Face):)

Last edited:
Well, there might be women who are more beautiful than Maxima, but I think she has a great personality which really fits the spirit of our country and I'm really glad about that. She seems to have a great sense of humour and she's great with people. And besides that, I think grevinnan is right: she's likely to stay beautiful for a very long time with that great smile of hers. :)

I know it was an official visit but no fotos of Amalia and Alexia?

Excuse me fot my english...

I think there are not Amalia and Alexia pics yet.. :(

No, there won't be any pics of the two little girls since it was an official visit and there hasn't been a photoshoot with them...

but there are photos from amalia and alexia with grandparends

Yes, but these are paparazzi pics. I meant official photo's. I don't like paparazzi taking pics of the little girls. It just doesn't seem right, they're still so little... :(

new kid on the block

Hello dear fellow forum goers,

After hearing much good about this site I am finally take the plunge and actually write something.
thanks to all of you who have posted the many beauitful photos and interesting news items i have enjoyed n over the years.
Hope to do something in return.
Epictetus.

crisiñaki said:
WOW, what a sharp looking couple, I guess W-A was envied by all males in the gala dinner:cool:
Oh yes indeed :) Princess Máxima just looked to good for words in that dress, fantastic! Maybe she becomes more beautiful with age even, at least she has become more beautiful with the years - after giving birth to children and all!

Princess Máxima has really looked fantastic throughout this state visit, there's been so many fantastic outfits and that purple dress was just gasping. It's been great to see her, Bea and W-A in Argentina, I do hope they had a wonderful time (it looks like they did) and I hope the people and official parts of Argentina are happy and content with it.

Last edited:
Princess Maxima really has shown her great sense of style during the whole trip. The Queen seemed to prefer her fushia color dresses.??

Maxima's ensembles were elegant as always and the Queen looks as if she is enjoying herself. Maxima in the lavender gown and the beautiful jewels just looks so regal.:)

fanletizia said:
MAXIMA - WILLIAMS stop in the Northwest state of JUJUY to give the chance to Queen BEATRIX to know the people from the poor Argentine State before leave Argentina. Here in the TILCARA COOPERATIVE where MAXIMA was last year

from anp and PPE

Just great that Maxima is so enthausiastic and dedicated to micro finance that AFTER the state visit she takes her husband and mother-in-law and show them around in a surprise visit. The Queen looks so relaxed, even the helmet took a day off (well, almost).

What is the helmet?

a cosename for the hairdo of Queen Beatrix.

Oh, well that is something! How does she manage to keep her hair like that?

Squidgy said:
A few from Picture Press Europe ... Maxima sure looks like she is enjoying this visit!

I love Máxima's funny faces and I love her hats!!!

Oh, leave poor Beatrix's hair alone. She is a gracious and lovely woman. She is comfortable with her image. Some of her hats are atrocious, too, but she looks like she enjoys what she is doing and glad to be with her children. Maxima just looks fabulous on this trip, except for the narrow brimmed hat. Didn't like that.

redfox6 said:
Oh, leave poor Beatrix's hair alone. She is a gracious and lovely woman. She is comfortable with her image. Some of her hats are atrocious, too, but she looks like she enjoys what she is doing and glad to be with her children. Maxima just looks fabulous on this trip, except for the narrow brimmed hat. Didn't like that.

I like Beatrix very much. She is one of the most worth and elegant Queens there are currently ruling. And Maxima seems like she could be a good future Queen...However, Who knows? After Lady Diana 's Spencer fiasco, who could asure that she would became a Queen? But I wish she could be a good wife for Prince Wilhelm and a good Queen for the Netherlands.

And yes, some of Beatrix and Maxima¡s hats are atrocious, as Redfox6 wrote above...But all royal ladies (or almost all of them) are wearing those awful hats. If Beatrix and Maxima wouldn't wear them , they wouldn't be royal at all...(Hehe..Just kidding! :D )

Vanesa.

Maycastle said:
I met an Aregentine guy at a Bar-B-Q over the weekend and he complained that there are plenty of better looking women in Argentina that the Crown Prince could have married. It might be true, but just look at Maxima. She is vivacious and beautiful. She is educated and intelligent and she has brought so much life and vitality to a man that was referred to as Prince Pils! He has the better deal in my opinion because she has raised his profile by being so professional in her new role. It is so nice to see a career woman take on a traditional role of wife and mother and to push the envelope. Maxima has overcome many obstacles from her father and she has pursued many worthwhile projects such as microcredit finanacing and the integration of foreigners into Dutch society. Prince W-A is a very lucky man.

Your firnd is right...Prince Wilhelm could have married me, inestead of Maxima...:D

Vanesa.

Did it occur to the guy you met that P WA might have more requirements for his future wife than her looks.

Thank you for the beautiful photos!! :)
Maxima looks soo happy!!!

Good one Vanesa!!!.
And i agree with you grevinnan, there is a lot more thwn looks!!

Kelly said:
Oh, well that is something! How does she manage to keep her hair like that?

That's one of the biggest mysteries of the universe...:D

Were there any full-length pictures of her black gala dress? The top looked lovely, and I really loved the diamond necklace. But I would like to see the whole outfit.

Back
Top Bottom