Belgian Introductory Visit to The Netherlands: November 8, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
:belgiumstandard::dutchstandard:

An introductory visit to The Netherlands by TM King Filip and Queen Mathilde of Belgium is scheduled for november/december.No exact date known yet but this was revealed by the Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders today.

I can't wait to new kings and queens together.

TM King Filip and Queen Mathilde visit The Netherlands on friday November 8th

:belgiumstandard::dutchstandard:

TM King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima will receive TM King Filip and Queen Mathilde of Belgium who will pay a one-day visit to The Netherlands on Friday november 8th.

TM arrived at Noordeinde Palace where they were welcomed by their dear friends TM King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.TM will host a lunch for the King and Queen of the Belgians.HRH Princess Beatrix will be in attendance.

1379311_10151677233072161_630482692_n.jpg

I'm absolutely over the moon about these two stunning royal ladies today! WOW! Color selection and style are just fabulous. LOVE!!!

wow, Maxima and Mathilde look sooo stunning!!! love their dress colour, so beautiful :D

Noordeinde Palace earlyer today

imagegen.aspx

From the Royal House web,for free

And some more from the visit to PM Mark Rutte and Parliament

PPE Agency

WOAH that is a serious bow on Maxima's dress. What a beautiful colour though, and Mathilde's dress is a gorgeous colour. I love how Mathilde and Philippe always hold hands.

When I looked at the image in your post Lucien, I thought Maxima had one glove on and I was thinking, "How very Michael Jackson of her" and then realised she was holding the other one.

WOAH that is a serious bow on Maxima's dress. What a beautiful colour though, and Mathilde's dress is a gorgeous colour. I love how Mathilde and Philippe always hold hands.

When I looked at the image in your post Lucien, I thought Maxima had one glove on and I was thinking, "How very Michael Jackson of her" and then realised she was holding the other one.

EEEKKK>..To compare our Max with Eeekk...no silly,ofcourse not...grin...btw,you should have been used to gloves this way,aunty Lillibeth wears 'm all the time with visitors indoor,all the time black gloves and a black box for a purse

EEEKKK>..To compare our Max with Eeekk...no silly,ofcourse not...grin...btw,you should have been used to gloves this way,aunty Lillibeth wears 'm all the time with visitors indoor,all the time black gloves and a black box for a purse

I like the gloves and of course Lilibet wears them, she's a real lady! I just thought Maxima only had one on and I thought, "How very modern..."

What is the fab bracelet Max has on?

It is the Tutti Frutti bracelet of the same demi parure..consisting of saphires,emeralds,rubies and what not...:)

1238954_647303591961473_35629070_n.jpg

1236321_647298435295322_1178092305_n.jpg

pics from my collection,free.

Last edited:
Both queens look absolutely stunning!

queen maxima and queen mathilde looked absolutely sublime. i thought their outfits really looked good together. i am in love with that shade of blue maxima chose. jan taminiau certainly works for her.

Beautiful pictures and beautiful people. Both queens have chosen great outfits and great colors.
Is the dress that Queen Mathilde is wearing the same design that she wore on the abdication/inauguration day?

According to the always babbling Edouard Vermeulen of Natan, he was called last week by Queen Máxima, with the question -in all discretion he adds- what color Queen Mathilde would wear. The Dutch queen wanted to be sure that they wouldn't be wearing the same color. He also adds that he tries to pick different outfits for the queens so it will be as differents as possible.

ROYALBLOG.NL: Koninginnen stemmen kledingkeuze af

Both Queens look absolutely Regal and stunning. I like the formality combined with the colours.They look like true royalty and are an absolute godsend to their respective husbands, royal families and countries.

Is the dress that Queen Mathilde is wearing the same design that she wore on the abdication/inauguration day?

Yes, it is, just another colour..:flowers:

According to the always babbling Edouard Vermeulen of Natan, he was called last week by Queen Máxima, with the question -in all discretion he adds- what color Queen Mathilde would wear.

What about the good old gentleman who never tells...sigh..

Here's another great gallery of the couples' meeting:

** dpp: Belgian King and Queen visit Dutch King and Queen **

Back
Top Bottom