Abdication of Queen Beatrix & Inauguration of Willem-Alexander: Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like my sources are weak :D
and its Lalla Salma whos attending in the end not Moulay Rachid,anyway that's great.
so lovely to see Sheikha Mozah attending too.
i don't have alot of work to do tomorrow so i am so excited and cant wait to see all the events started.

Prince Albert is listed but no Charlene?

What could be more important than the inauguration of a future monarch?

YAY for Lalla Salma!!! This makes everything even more exciting, and I'm also surprised but happy to see Sheikha Mozah as well.

The only pity is that Charlene can't attend, I would love to see her there.

But no Bhutanese Royals? Ohh so sad...

YAY for Lalla Salma!!! This makes everything even more exciting, and I'm also surprised but happy to see Sheikha Mozah as well.

The only pity is that Charlene can't attend, I would love to see her there.

But no Bhutanese Royals? Ohh so sad...

Sheika Mozah and the Dutch Royal Ladies got along really well during HM's State Visit there,as explains the attendance of the other Gulf Royals...Oh,on Charlene..yes,well,putting priorities first is not everyones stronghold but is for every born Princess and most others who just adopted that.....It's a state of mind rather then looking for a poor excuse...:whistling:

Last preparations at the church and the city...The flower tower arrangements at the back entrance of the church reflect the flower arrangements inside the church,breathtaking and spectacular:

http://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1519919

The arrival of the Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima and their family at the Palace this morning,arriving as prince and Princess,and leaving as King and Queen tomorrow night...

http://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1519925

courtesy Robin Utrecht!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, Crown Princess Maxima and their daughters arrive at the Royal Palace

ANP Photo ** Video from NOS.nl ** PPE Agency

Last edited:
This is really interesting. Crown prince will arrive with his elder sister and without wife.
I read that part thais support idea about the princess as heir.

Good.We keep that to the Thai thread then.Princess Sirindhorn,as her parents,are good friends of Queen Beatrix and she was already here for the Inauguration of Queen Beatrix in 1980 too,so,in light of relations normal that she's here again,as is Vajiralongkorn along with his Japanese & European collegues...:flowers:

I passed the palace by bike, it is crowded with people. Traffic seems stuck from the central station to Waterloo square. Only saw a few courtiers though.

The pergola has fishermans nets over it now, golden knobs and a blue/golden canopy. It doesn't look bad.

-----------

I have read on ATR that members of the houses of Waldeck-Pyrmont, Lippe and Bismarck will also be present.

------------

From the twitter of RTL, WA, Máxima and the princesses in the palace:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/04_april/29/binnenland/in_kerk_bezoeker.jpg

Last edited:
So the foreign Royals will be in 3 diferent attires during the festivities right? 1st for today's dinner, 2nd for the Investure and 3rd for the reception in the evening tomorow. Am I right?

So the foreign Royals will be in 3 diferent attires during the festivities right? 1st for today's dinner, 2nd for the Investure and 3rd for the reception in the evening tomorow. Am I right?

I think you're right, but if you are, goodness knows how we will all manage to process up to 90+ royal outfits in two days.....and that's just what the ladies will be wearing!!

But I don't see any section of online streaming, will it be at the botton of that Hello Page?

The suggesting and musing is over and we can get started with the real thing.
What an exciting time!

Will there be a thread to discuss the fashion at all the events or do we have to post in in the respective fashion threads?

Last edited:
The suggesting and musing is over and we can get started with the real thing.
What an exciting time!

Will there be a thread to discuss the fashion at all the events or do we have to post in in the respective fashion threads?

Good point, I will make one right away. :flowers:

Reactions: cdm
Thank you! I'm watching it now, did I miss anyone else except the Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom