State Visit from France: May 25-26, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
French President to arrive in UAE on Monday

President Nicolas Sarkozy of France will begin on Monday a two-day state visit ... - Article

UAE is France's major trade partner in the region : French President

...Expressing his delight at visiting the UAE again, President Sarkozy said : '' I would like to come back to the UAE and Abu Dhabi in particular, which I have some good memories from my first visit in January 2008. I would be pleased to meet again President HH Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, whom I respect very much. I will also be happy to meet Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces HH General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan... - Article

Sarkozy arrives
Article

French President concludes UAE visit
Article

Khalifa meets Sarkozy
Article

French President, UAE Interior Minister inaugurate Maritime Peace Camp in Abu Dhabi
Article

UAE, France sign a number of agreements in presence of Khalifa and Sarkozy
Article

Abu Dhabi celebrates groundreaking of Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
Article

UAE, France Presidents hold talks
Article

Photos:
Pic1 -- Pic2 -- Pic3 -- Pic4
Pic5 -- Pic6 -- Pic7 -- Pic8

French President Nicolas Sarkozy with His Highness General Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on 26 May 2009. Sarkozy is to open France's first permanent military base in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which will bring the country a strategic important role in the Gulf Arab region and a key supply route for oil.
ANP Beeldbank

French President Nicolas Sarkozy with His Highness General Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council attend the Louvre Abu Dhabi groundbreaking ceremony at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on 26 May 2009. Sarkozy is to open France's first permanent military base in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which will bring the country a strategic important role in the Gulf Arab region and a key supply route for oil .
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbankhttp://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=4&ShowPicture=9864767&pos=27

The United Arab Emirates' President, Sheikh Kalifa bin Zayed al-Nahayan (C), meets with his French counterpart Nicolas Sarkozy at Al-Mushrif palace in Abu Dhabi on May 26, 2009 AFP PHOTO/POOL/ERIC FEFERBERG via ANP

Picture Gallery

United Arab Emirates' Crown Prince Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (L) and French President Nicolas Sarkozy (C) attend a show of four Air Force Rafale manufactured by France's Dassault Aviation on the tarmac of the Al Dahfra Air Base in Abu Dhabi on May 26, 2009. AFP PHOTO / POOL / MICHEL SPINGLER via ANP

Picture Gallery

Sarkozy: France proud to team up with UAE on Louvre Abu Dhabi
Article

Sarkozy and Mohammed Bin Zayed visit Al Dhafra Air Base
Article

Back
Top Bottom