Ruling Family of Ajman: Al Nuaimi dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mideast countries make it so hard when their soo tightliped about everything

Well, like many families they just might think there is need for all details to be mentioned.

i think he is the son of the ajman ruler's third wife as mentioned above.

The rulers name is Humaid, the name mentioned is Shaikh Rashid Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi which does not include Humid as father nor the grandfather, therefore he is not one of the rulers son/grandson.

Last edited:
gulfnews : Shaikh Rashid passes away

Full quote of article:
"Ajman: Shaikh Rashid Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, died on Saturday at the age of 23.
Funeral prayers were performed after Al Asr prayer on Saturday at the Shaikh Zayed Mosque in Ajman."

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO it seems very mysterious for them to not publicize what the sheikh died of...Usually when people die especially a public figure or someone important they also mention the cause of the death... :/

It's sad he died at a very young age... if anyone know who he is or have a picture of him i would like to see it i'm just curious...

HH Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman paid an inspectional visit to the Omar bin Abdul Aziz Primary School in Ajman.
Full article - WAM

Info about H.H. Sheikh Al Hassan Bin Ali Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi

Hi all, I've read with interest all your posts but I have a specific question:

I would like to know something more about a member of the royal family of Ajman: H.H. Sheikh Al Hassan Bin Ali Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi.

Does anybody know anything about him? Anybody has a picture?

I found a "1.1.4.2.1.1.5. Prince Hassan bin Ali" in the family tree described at:
Libro d'Oro di Melita

posted by someone in this same thread.

It seems like he's Prince Ali bin Rashid's 5th son, unfortunately there's no date of birth in the list.

From what I know, he should be linked (through marriages and/or relatives) to members of royal or very important families of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Fujeirah.
Also, one of his brother is known as the "green sheikh", as he's a lot into sustainability issues, energy saving technologies and stuff like that.

Can anybody confirm or disprove the information I have?

I'm also interested in knowing why and how Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid al-Nuaimi became ruler of ajman even if the first son of previous emir (Sheikh Rashid) was Prince Ali bin Rashid! Was there a sort of an internal family dispute for the crown?
Does Prince Ali bin Rashid have any political role in Ajman or UAE today? What about his sons?

Thank you in advance for you helpfulness.
Johnny.

I have everything about sheikh al hassan bin ali al nuaimi and all his pictures also , if you interested let me know

Guys, never disclose your email address on a public forum, you leave yourself wide open.
I've deleted the address to ensure privacy and email security.

Warren
TRF Admin

Sheikh Hassan Ali Rashid Al Nuaimi

Has anyone heard of Sheikh Hassan Al Nuaimi? He is the nefew of the rulling sheikh of Ajman...

Has anyone heard of Sheikh Hassan Al Nuaimi? He is the nefew of the rulling sheikh of Ajman...
Yes David He is actually the son of the older brother of the Ruller of Ajman. As to wether he is a good man or not I could not say. Many things have happened in Ajman these last few years. Unfortunately not all good. I would be interested too to see if the fate of Sheikh Hassan has led him on the right path or not.... maybe Falzahra101 could help.

I have everything about sheikh al hassan bin ali al nuaimi and all his pictures also , if you interested let me know
I would love to know more about Sheikh Al hassan Bin Ali Al Nuaimi. What does he do? Charity work? international work? Is it true that his wife recently passed away?

that is true his wife is passed away, he married with other woman from few countries like Iran or other places

I would like to know more about the Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
What is your age, on your family (spouse, children) activities, his office ...
Could anyone tell me?

Hello!
I would like to ask if someone here knows a contact address (postal) to Sheikh Abdul Aziz al Nuaimi, "Green Sheikh".
I know his an environmental advisor in the governemnt, maybe that would be the best way to contact him?
Thanks in advance.

Can You tell me please the adress of Sheik Abdulla Ali Rashed AlNuaimi?
Is Sheik Abdulla Ali Rashed Alnuaimi a member of the family ruler of Ajman?
Can i got his adress?
Thanks

I note there has been a sudden peak in interest in the business activities of certain members of the Al Nuaimi family.
Those who wish to discuss such matters should do so outside of this Forum.
Posts containing defamatory comments have been edited or deleted; any further posts on this subject will also be deleted.

Warren
TRF Administrator

Crown Prince offers help for impoverished sextuplets' family

Dubai's Gulf News reports that the Ajman Crown Prince Sheik Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi has offered housing and medical help for the three boys and three girls born prematurely in October. Ajman is one of the seven emirates in the UAE.

The family's plight was featured in local media this week after the father said his monthly income of about $US550 ($A542) as a taxi driver was not enough to care for the children. - Heraldsun

Facts about Sheikh Al Hassan bin Ali Al Nuaimi
He is the ruler of Ajman's nephew.
His father is Sheikh Humaid's older brother who was sidelined in succession
his younger brother is environmentalist Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Ali Al Nuaimi (also known as Green Sheikh) and his older half-brother is Sheikh Sultan bin Ali Al Nuaimi, UAE's first ambassador to Austria in the 1970s.
Sheikh Al Hassan was married to Sheikha Hind Al Fahim who passed away recently from breast cancer and they have 3 sons and a daughter.

Royal lesson in sharing Ramadan - The National
Who is teaching the teachers? In Sharjah this week it was a member of the Ajman Royal Family, who gave new educators in the emirate a lesson in Ramadan at a special iftar this week.
Dozens of new teachers from Australia, Europe and India ate dates and sipped water with their Muslim colleagues, who broke their fast on Thursday evening as part of a programme hosted by the Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services, a non-profit organisation.
An hour-long talk by Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ali Al Nuaimi answered a host of questions including the age at which children begin fasting, and why people fast.

The Family of HH Sheikh Humaid, Ruler of Ajman

Similar to what we've done for Dubai, Bahrain and Qatar, I've compiled a list of the immediate Ruling Family in the 1st post of this thread.

The information has come from members, the Emirates news agency WAM, Gulf News, Wiki, etc and of course cannot be checked for accuracy.

If anyone is aware of errors or omissions, please don't go the Dubai route and just post "It's wrong!", but state what part is wrong and how it should be corrected. Please also avoid reporting rumours as fact. It is only in this manner that we can build up a credible and reliable body of information.

Warren
UAE moderator

I saw RRR when I was in London in the Summer, well I saw his car anyway! It was in Knightsbridge, a few streets away from Harrods. Does he drive his own cars or have a driver when he is in London? The windows were completely tinted so I couldn't see who was in the car but I wondered because I was walking down the street (I was the only person, which is a very rare occurence in central London!) and RRR's Maybach drove in the opposite direction to the one that I was walking so I saw it front on and it stopped in the road, I like to think it was Rashid driving it and he was staring at me:wub:

he does talk about liking European women in this link, which may interest some of you: The life of the super rich (Part 1/2) - YouTube

Nice video !! Thnx :) but in the vid they said he wasnt married sheikh RRR I thought he was right ???!!!

Last edited:
Oh thnx it's a really nice vid thnx for posting it :) !!!

It's ok :)

does anybody know if Sheikh Rashid drives his own cars in London or not? :)

Back
Top Bottom