Ruling Family of Ajman: Al Nuaimi dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheikh Abdulazez is not married and he is from the Al Nahyan wife.
He is married, his wife is Sheikha Aisha Al Dhaheri from Al Ain
And no his mother isn't Sheikha Fatima bint Zayed bin Saqr Al Nahyan, its well known that Sheikh Rashid is her only son

i need some help!

Hi every 1. i just joined this forum because i have some really very important questions to ask. there's this guy who claims to be the crown prince of ajman and ras al khaima. he cliams that his name is Sheikh Muhammad Al Nuaimi.... can some1 please tell me what's the truth

The Crown Prince of Ajman is HH Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
The Crown Prince of Ras Al-Khaimah is HH Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi.

but still i have many questions to ask. u mean to say that guy who claims to be the next ruler of ajman is lying to me? :eek: i'll attach his picture and you tell me if you recognize this guy
and who's in charge of the police of ajmaan? which sheikh and i want complete details ?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
TRF is a royal-related discussion board. If you want details of government officials in Ajman please consult their official website.

means the crown prince is in ajmaan. that's good to know..... May Allah accept their prayers. Ameen

February 2009
Ajman Ruler attends opening ceremony of Ammar Camel Beauty Award
Article

Ajman Ruler attends camel race
Article

March
Ajman Ruler receives bin Fahad
Article

Ajman Ruler issues decree on orders, medals and badges
Article

April
Ajman Ruler to attend the opening of Third Urban Planning Conference
Article

Ajman Ruler receives Director of Design for London
Article

Sheikh Humaid is ruler of Ajman.
I have no information regarding Sheikh Abdul-Azeez's wife or children. I had not know he was married

Well I was going over this thread and decied to do some research over Sheikh Rashid because he interests me a lot. I wanted to know the most amount of information about him as I could. LOL

So i decided to go to Sheikh Mohammeds website and do a search of him maybe if he was in a race or not. WELL i did NOT find anything much about him but I found out the sheikh Mohammed attended the wedding of Sheikh Abdel Aziz and it was held by the Ajman ruler Sheikh Humaid.

Sheikh Abdel Aziz's Wedding

If you know anything about Sheikh Rashid, Dazzling please let me know.

The story is from WAM, Thursday, January 2, 2003, according to Sheikh Mohammed.

Josette

If you know anything about Sheikh Rashid, Dazzling please let me know.

Sheikh Rashid is married to an Al-Nahyan girl (someone from his mothers side since she is Al-Nahyan). They have 2 daughters. Sheikh Rashid is into all the expensive fancy cars. He spends most of his summers in London and many people do see him. I have seen him a few times. He also has his car there, its a Buggati with an Ajman plate number.

Sheikh Rashid had a baby boy this summer, baby Humaid. I have some pics of his palace. It's very nice, but nothing special.

Turkish Delight- there are many reasons why people call him RRR. It stands for many things. The official meaning is Rich in Realestate Resources. Some say Roaring Racer Rashid! haha
I saw one of his checks from his check books... Even his checks have RRR on them. He has very neat hand writing though. Haaha lol!

Dazzling- He is such a nice guy. You would think that he likes to show off but he really doesn't seem like the arrogant type.

Sheikh Rashid waiting for his car outside a toy store in London. That is his daughter. I think that his wife behind him too.
Sheikh Rashid

Rashid and Fazza3 are friends. They are very friendly towards each other.

Does anyone have any info about Sheikh Ammar? He seems to be on a mission to make Ajman very nice and modern. Seems like a very smart individual.

Does anyone have any info about Sheikh Ammar? He seems to be on a mission to make Ajman very nice and modern. Seems like a very smart individual.

He is married to Sheikh Saqar's daughter (ruler of Ras Al Khaima), they have 5 (I think) children. You always see them attending with their father and/or uncle horse beauty shows in Ajman.

Ajman Ruler accepts condolences - Article

His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, UAE Supreme Council member and ruler of Ajman continued to receive condolences on the death of Sheikh Saeed bin Hamdan bin Rashid Al Nuaimi.

Receiving condolences along with Sheikh Humaid were:
HH Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman,
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Nuaimi,
Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Nuaimi,
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Nuaimi,
Sheikh Saqr bin Rashid Al Nuaimi,
Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, and
Sheikh Sultan bin Rashid Al Nuaimi.

Dear members,
I am an insider to the Royal Family of Ajman as I live in this small emirate and belong to the tribe of Al Nuaimi as my nick name indicates (sorry it is mispelled- there was a typo when I registered) Anyhow,

Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashed Al Nuaimi , the current ruler of Ajman, has been married three times. The first time to his maternal cousin from Al Kitbi tribe (deceased) and had one son with her called Sheikh Azzan. Unfortunately, he died in a motorbike accident in the 1980s.

Sheikh Humaid remarried, and his second wife was from the well-known Al Ghurair family (also deceased) and had with her:
1) Sheikh Ammar - Crown prince
2) Sheikh Ahmed - Married to Sheikha Sarah Al-Futteim (daughter of tycoon Majed Al Futteim, owner of City Center shopping malls in the Arab world, Mall of the Emirates..etc) Shaikha Sarah is half royal through her mother's side, as her mother is Shaikh Humaid's neice
3) Sheikh Abdelaziz - Married to his maternal cousin, Shaikh Aisha Bint Suroor Al Dhaheri
4) Sheikha Aisha - Married to her maternal cousin, son of the ruler of Ras Al-Khaima
5) Sheikha Fatma - Married to her cousin, Shaikh Majed bin Saeed Al Nuaimi

Shaikh Humaid's third since 1981 and last wife, is shaikha Fatma Bint Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.
He has one son with her: Sheikh Rashed bin Humaid Al Nuaimi - also known as R R R (stands for Rashed the 3rd) (b.1982)
he has a bachelor's degree from the American University of Sharjah (2004) and currently heads the planning and municipality department in Ajman besides his own holding company (R holding)
He has been married to his maternal cousin Shaikha Khawlah Bint Khalid Al Nahyan since 2005 and has three kids with her: Sh. Ghala, Sh. Al Zain, and Sh. Humaid.

:) I assure you that the info stated is precise. Thanks!

more pics

The World's Best Photos of rrr and النعيمي - Flickr Hive Mind

i have seen Sheikh Rashid in Monte Carlo last year,my brother knows him well,they always meet in london.Rashid spent few week in Monte Carlo Bay hotel,same hotel as me.Also spent too much night partying,he was regular at Vip Room and Jimmyz(is the nightclub in hotel Monte Carlo Bay).People around doesnt talk really nice about him because of his partying and nights stuff....

Shaikh Rashid's funeral today in Ajman

Shaikh Rashid Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, died on Saturday at the age of 23.
  • Staff Report
  • Published: 17:57 April 17, 2010
Ajman: Shaikh Rashid Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, died on Saturday at the age of 23.

Funeral prayers will be performed after Al Asr prayer on Saturday at the Shaikh Zayed Mosque in Ajman.

Who is he?????

How he die and who is he
how he die
mideast countries make it so hard when their soo tightliped about everything

i think he is the son of the ajman ruler's third wife as mentioned above.

i think he is the son of the ajman ruler's third wife as mentioned above.

According to the information given before by alnaoimi this son was born in 1982. That means he is 28. The deceased sheikh is said to be only 23.

Whoever he is, it is really sad to die so young.

Back
Top Bottom