Government Summit in Dubai; February 9 - 11, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
For more information on the event and schedules etc pls visit the Summits site

Government Summit kicks off today
Article

Talking at the summit is (just a few names out of the 60 members)

Queen Rania of Jordan

General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces

Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai

Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs

After the speeches there will be the Best M-Government Service Award by Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum

Last edited:
i wonder if Queen Rania will attend even with what happen in Jordan right now?

Given the list of attendees, I wonder why Queen Rania represents Jordan in this summit. Crown Prince Hussein can attend, if his agenda allows.

Given the list of attendees, I wonder why Queen Rania represents Jordan in this summit. Crown Prince Hussein can attend, if his agenda allows.

I think King Abdullah II or Queen Rania would be the perfect two to represent Jordan, The Crown Prince is still a bit to young given all the more knowledgeable speakers in their field. I wouldn't mind the Crown Prince to be speaking at such event in a few years.

i wonder if Queen Rania will attend even with what happen in Jordan right now?

I dont see how that can stop her IMO. Moreover this event can be an in and out visit to Dubai.

Queen Rania is due to Speak later this afternoon.

I dont see how that can stop her IMO. Moreover this event can be an in and out visit to Dubai.

Queen Rania is due to Speak later this afternoon.
she is not attending and it's understood,as i thought things still tense in Jordan and QRania may prefer to remind home in those difficult times.i think it's wise decision from the Queen.

Queen Rania: We Are in Confrontation With Those Who Have Hijacked Our Religion
Queen Rania of Jordan has said that Muslims are “in confrontation with those who hijacked our religion”, and that Arab nations need to “eliminate the ideology of hate and terrorism” put forward by the Islamic State. Rania made the comments in a prerecorded address to be aired at the 2015 Arab Government Summit, when begins in Dubai on February 9.

UAE officials attend Government Summit in Dubai

pictures

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince details UAE leaders’ vision of future without oil

article

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom