Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's Visit to the UAE: January 17-20, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
According to WAM, Crown Princess Victoria will be on a 4 day visit to the UAE

Abu Dhabi

• Crown Princess is a key-note speaker on the opening day of the World Future Energy Summit
  • Inaugurate the Swedish Pavilion at World Future Energy Summit
  • Visit International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
  • Visit Masdar Institute
  • Inaugurate the Swedish SymbioCity Office at Masdar City
  • Visit the new IKEA store at Yas Island

Dubai

• Visit the Swedish LEED Platinum certified ESAB facilities in Jebel Ali Free Zone
  • visit the Scandinavian Seaman's Center

Ajman

• Visit to the Rashid Centre for Diabetes and Research in Ajman which is working in cooperation with Swedish Global Health Partners.

Fujairah

• Visit to the EWW-WWF Wadi Wurayah Mountain Protected Area

Last edited:

Crown Princess Victoria toured an exhibition with Dr. Lamya Nawaf Fawwaz (L) the Assistant Provost
for Regional Affairs at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al
Nahyan (L), Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research during the opening ceremony of the
World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, January 17, 2011.

World leaders including heads of state and government, along with United Nation's Secretary General and
other officials are assembling in Abu Dhabi to discuss renewable energy issues, at the largest gathering
of the renewable energy bigwigs from the world, the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011, which
hosted by Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company or Masdar, on the theme 'Enabling Future Energy Solutions'.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Crown Princess Victoria speaking during the World Future Energy Summit at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition
Centre January 17, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

Last edited:
Do we know when Victoria arrived? Last night or this morning?
Pity Daniel is not with her on this visit.

Princess Victoria Crown Princess of Sweden Visits Rashid Center on Wednesday
WAM article

Mohammed bin Rashid receives Pakistani President
...He also exchanged views with the Swedish Crown Prince on a number of issues being discussed by the WFES and expected resolutions to be reached by the summit being held under patronage of H.H. General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces... - Full article

Last edited:
Princess Victoria first day of her 4 day visit to Abu Dhabi UAE.
The Princess visit the Abu Dhabi national exhibition centre (ADNEC) and the Swedish Pavilion and attended the panel with young future energy leaders. January 17, 2011

PPE Agency

thank you all for the links you've post.
Princess Victoria looks great simple,appropriate,professional and very elegant.
Prince Daniel isn't with her in this visit?

17-01-2011 Abu Dhabi Princess Victoria first day of her 4 day visit to Abu Dhabi UAE.
The Princess visit the Abu Dhabi national exhibition centre (ADNEC) and the Swedish Pavilion and attended the panel with young future energy leaders.

PPE Agency Abu Dhabi

Victoria looks great and I have got to say from looking at those pictures, I would be very surprised if we don't get a special announcement from the palace soon. :flowers:

I have to agree.;)

jen121419 said:
Victoria looks great and I have got to say from looking at those pictures, I would be very surprised if we don't get a special announcement from the palace soon. :flowers:

I hope so too though it might just be the outfit. I wish Daniel had gone too.

I hope so too though it might just be the outfit. I wish Daniel had gone too.

I'm on bumpwatch too; another board the I visit has already pointed out that the last 3 evening dresse she's worn have draping over the tummy area. Flimsy evidence and wishful thinking so far; but I'm hoping it's true!:ROFLMAO:

I try to avoid speculating about this sort of thing, but I must say, such a loose, untucked top is rather uncharacteristic of Victoria.

If she isn't pregnant, she should get rid of the shirt ASAP!

That was what I was thinking. She rarely wears unfitted and loose clothing...I really hope they annouce something soon!

I miss seeing Prince Daniel but I love our Vics and my gosh this is the one time where I think speculation is justified! I really hope there is a special announcement from the palace soon!

Royalpress - Swedish Crown Princess Victoria visits United Arab Emirates, 17-01-2011

The informationschef of the court, Bertil Ternert, denies that Victoria is pregnant. Former court expert Daniel Nyhlén said at a radio interview, that Victoria is pregnant, he has got the news from well informed sources. Nyhlén said that it feels so nice to be first as a journalist with this kind of news. He has retired as court reporter some time ago.
It is simply wrong, it isn´t so, said Ternert.
Hovexpert i radio: ”Victoria är gravid” | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

This white suit is quite close fitting and she dosn't look pregnant at all here, I suppose it depends on the clothes.

I don't really follow the Swedish royals but i have to say that yesterday when i saw her pics doing her tour in Abu Dhabi and Dubai 1st thing that came to my mind was "this girl is pregnant." I might be wrong but she has the glow that every pregnant woman in the early stages have...

This white suit is quite close fitting and she dosn't look pregnant at all here, I suppose it depends on the clothes.

She probably saw yesterday's headlines :D

Back
Top Bottom