Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 12.10.2008

Thanks, Arncliffe :flowers:

Zara Philips rides her horse Tallyho Sambucca during the Military
Riding Tournament in Boekelo, Enschede, Netherlands, 12 Oct 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

And again from royalblog.nl:

Zara Phillips: definitely the wrong shoes!

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/12/zaraphillips8_3.jpg Zara Phillips had a good laugh when a Dutch photographer, who walked along after she completed the cross of the 38th Military Boekelo eventing championschip in the eastern part of the Netherlands Saturday, found himself sinking in the mud with his trendy shoes. ''Definitely the wrong shoes man'', Queen Elizabeth’s eldest granddaughter quipped.

Read the entire article here.

She was also interviewd by dutch royalty programme 'Blauw bloed'.

Really terrible news, poor Zara and the owners. Tsunami was probably one of her biggest hopes for the future, must be a terrible blow both because of that and loosing a great "friend" in the stable.

This incident made this morning's radio news in Sydney.
Horse and Hound Online Forum: Pau the aftermath
A sad Thank You for being the first to bring us the tragic news.:flowers:

Zara Phillips, the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, fell from her horse and injured her shoulder at an international event here on Saturday, the organisers said

AFP: Zara Phillips injured in cross-country fall

How awful Tsunami II appears to have been put down after breaking a vertabra.
------------
A horse ridden by British eventer Zara Phillips at the Pau International Horse Trials in France this weekend has been euthanised after a cross-country fall.

http://www.horsetalk.co.nz/news/2008/10/141.shtml

Very sad news about Zara and her horse, thank you Emeralds and Opals for the link

Last edited:
Terrible News.
Its horrible to loose a great friend & partner like that.

This is a truly sad thing. I feel so sorry for Zara and her beloved horse. My thoughts are with Zara during this difficult time.

Last edited by a moderator:
How terrible. I fell sorry for her.
Two in one, bad accident and lost the beautiful horse. But things like these happens in this sport.

I wish her a quick recovery. I'm sorry for the poor horse.

What a sad situation for Zara. To lose her horse in such sad circumstances must be very tragic.

My thoughts are with her and Family and Friends poor toytown :(

Although it is sad that Miss Zara Phillips has been injured, she is going to recover. Personally I am more saddened by Tsunami II's death. Poor horse...:cry::cry:

I am saddened by the tragic death of Tsunami II but I am equally saddened for Zara at the loss of of friend. I wish her a speedy problem free recovery from her physical and mental hurts! Anybody who has lost a horse in this way will be devastated for her.:flowers:
------------------
The Queen's granddaughter fell from her horse, Tsunami II, when it tripped at the 15th fence at a cross country event at Pau, near the French Pyrenees.
The 27-year-old Royal was treated with painkillers by the event's medical staff, but the horse was badly injured and was put down

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...ed_After_Fall_From_Horse_Tsunami_II_In_France
Zara had ridden the 11-year-old horse for four years, and told the Sunday Times that losing her was "awful".
"She was a very special horse and I had high hopes for her," she said. "I feel so sorry for Mel because she bred her.

Poor Zara, she really is having a horrible year! It must be horrible to loose a horse that way! I hope she gets better soon.

Zara's current ride

Does anyone know which ride Zara will choose?

I know that Tallyho! Zambucca has been mentioned...or will it be another that she may have chosen already.

We hope that Zara is now feeling much better and that she will recover from all of this soon.

:flowers:

Most likely from her trust fund(s) and his savings.

Most likely from her trust fund(s) and his savings.

As a professional rugby player, I am sure he is not sure of the odd bob or two. And as the grand daughter of HM, she might have the odd million or two stashed away someplace.... so whichever way you look at it, I don't think financing a house purchase is likely to be an issue for these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom