Zara Phillips Current Events 3: September 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 1.1.2008

Zara Phillips at the New Years Day horse racing meeting,
Cheltenham, Britain - 01 Jan 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Zara has gotten more beautiful as she's gotten older. Thanks for the photos, Ice. As always, she brings a sense of fashion to any event but still manages to look comfortable and totally appropriate. Other members of her family should take heed.

thanks for photos. Zara is such a beautiful young woman. I'd like her outfit (especially her coat).She looks really good. :D

Pics 4.1.2008

You are both most welcome, Bella and agami.pearl.
Here are the newest pics:

Zara Philips, daughter of Princess Anne and Current World Equestrian
Games gold medallist, is swapping the saddle for the snow as she swings
into action at the Chivas Snow Golf Championship from the 11th -12th
January 2008. Zara's appearance at Chivas Snow Golf in St Moritz forms
part of a new two year sponsorship deal that will see Zara making a
number of personal appearances at Chivas Regal events around the world.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pics 11.1.2008

Zara Phillips takes part in the Chivas Snow Golf Championship in
St Moritz, Switzerland..after the competion Zara mucks about
snowballing with top jockey Frankie Dettori, 11 jan 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I am a big fan of Zara's (and Peter too)
Seems like she's someone you could stumble upon in a pub, have a blast with, and only realize after the fact that you've just had a few pints with the Queen's granddaughter!!

One can assure you that one knows immediately when one has been seen by Zara. I've crossed paths with her twice in Sydney.

Wow! the first is an experience I have never foregotten. I was going to work as normal on a very hot and sun blinding March 2000 morning. When I had got into the shade and was able to look up without being blinded by the sun (as I had forgotten my baseball cap), she was already looking at me.

I see Zara was at the Chivas Snow Golf Championships in St Moritz Switzerland, in her capacity as some kind of Sports Ambassador - does this count as a Royal Engagement?

No,she was there because Chivas is her sponsor and going there was part of their sponsorship deal

I'm not always a fan of what she wears, but part of what makes her so attractive is that she WEARS it. She likes it, she feels confident in it, and she probably cares less what anyone else thinks.

I'm very much a fan of this girl. She is her own person, and that man of hers sounds like he's got it bad. Good for them - you go, girl!

:princess3:

Something else I like about these Royals - they're all built like young women - not sticks. I think in that regard they are fantastic role models for young girls. They're famous, successful, princesses (or at least in the line) - all that stuff that little girls like; for these reasons I wish there were actually more pictures of them for girls to see. Especially Zara. Girls who dream of Olympic equestrian glory must pour over photos of her at events.

You can be normal and still be gorgeous; people don't have to be able to see through you for you to be beautiful.

Just a quick two cents from me. :flowers:

Pics 24.1.2008

Zara Phillips at the Emirates Stadium, London, Britain - 24 Jan 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And as usual, she looks fantastic. Thanks for the great pics.

Working nights next week, so I'm up on the board to stay awake!

Zara is just delightful.:)

I so wish she'd speak to her female cousins. She can teach them so much about having class.

You can´t compare Zara´s upbringing with that of Bea and Eugenie. Anne and Fergie are two completeley different characters and therefore educated and influenced their daughters in different ways. You can´t blame it all on themselves. Besides Bea IMO will never be as pretty as Zara (except of her beautiful hair) but that also can´t be all blamed on herself.

You can´t compare Zara´s upbringing with that of Bea and Eugenie.

Anne and Fergie are two completeley different characters and therefore educated and influenced their daughters in different ways. You can´t blame it all on themselves. Besides Bea IMO will never be as pretty as Zara (except of her beautiful hair) but that also can´t be all blamed on herself.

Surely I can if I wish.

I am comparing two adults Zara and Beatrice.

Zara is a wonderful example to Beatrice,who could learn much from her cousin.

Zara is a wonderful example to Beatrice,who could learn much from her cousin.

I wonder if Zara has ever dreamt of being a princess herself? Most girls have that dream and seeing your mother and your grandmother at tiara events it must have been hard for Zara to realise that her mother decided against a title for her. Especially as her cousins all do have titles...

Well, she now is a "crowned" sports personality, so it doesn't matter anymore, but I wonder if she ever wished things were different?

I wonder if Zara has ever dreamt of being a princess herself? Most girls have that dream and seeing your mother and your grandmother at tiara events it must have been hard for Zara to realise that her mother decided against a title for her. Especially as her cousins all do have titles...

Well, she now is a "crowned" sports personality, so it doesn't matter anymore, but I wonder if she ever wished things were different?

Of course we can only speculate but I honestly think since Zara's personality and character are so strong that I doubt she'll be bothered.:)

Of course we can only speculate but I honestly think since Zara's personality and character are so strong that I doubt she'll be bothered.:)

Of course, judging from today's POV I agree. I just wonder how it was for her in her teens or pre-teens?

I am sure she did... just about every little girl dreams about being a princess. Today however I don't think that she cares one way or another. She has done so many great things on her own that she does not need to have a title.

Zara has been at the hospital after Mike collapsed in agony following a tackle in the 64th minute of Saturday's match. Mike had bruising to the liver and has been ruled out of the tournamnet. Poor Mike and Zara.

Zara has been at the hospital after Mike collapsed in agony following a tackle in the 64th minute of Saturday's match. Mike had bruising to the liver and has been ruled out of the tournamnet. Poor Mike and Zara.

Here is a link for that story - LINK

I'm sure he will pull through fast. Poor guy's had so many injurys, but he seems so masculine it would be hard to hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom