Zara Phillips Current Events 2: May 2006-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed by Zara's accomplishment and at such a young age! Congratulations to her!! I hope she makes it to the Olympics.

Zara Phillips to thrill crowds

WORLD eventing champion Zara Phillips is set to thrill crowds will a lap of honour at the famous Burghley Horse Trials which start today.

Murray Out, Zara In For BBC Sports Personality

After his loss at the US Open, bookmakers William Hill [SIZE=-1]have pushed out the price of Andy Murray winning the BBC Sports Personality of the year from 4/5 favourite to 4/1 and have installed Zara Phillips as their 5/4 favourite.[/SIZE]

ZARA PHILLIPS HAS A GO AT BEING A BROKER, ON THE DEALING FLOOR OF BGC IN CANARY WHARF, LONDON

from lfi

23964279yy4.jpg
23964284pk1.jpg
23964285it9.jpg
23964286jy8.jpg
23964314bg6.jpg

More images www.lfi.co.uk

PHILLIPS: I THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING UP

Zara Phillips has admitted she came close to quitting three-day eventing only months before becoming Britain's first individual World Championship gold medallist for 20 years.
Speaking while parading Toytown - her successful mount from Aachen, Germany - at the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials, the 25-year-old reflected on a frustrating start to the year.

Phillips reveals she was close to quitting

Zara Phillips, who rode Toytown to victory in the World Three-Day Event Championship two weeks ago in Aachen, Germany, revealed how she nearly gave up the sport earlier this year.
Speaking at Burghley, where she took time off from competing at a horse trials in Worcestershire to parade Toytown, she said: "My other horses were going so badly, and I was riding so badly, that I thought I didn't want to do it any more. People thought that, as the European champion, I should be enjoying it. But I wasn't."

It would have been terrible if Zara would have given up on her dreams. I'm glad she didn't.

Zara Phillips' commercial appeal

Britain's Zara Phillips is fronting an advertising campaign for a supplement that helps horses' joints.
The World Equestrian champion - the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth - appears as the face of Cortaflex in the pages of glossy magazine 'Horse & Hound', alongside her horse Toytown.

This is the picture they have on Cortaflex's website of Zara with their product, maybe it's this one that they have in Horse & Hound as well? As we can see on their website, also Pippa Funnel and Ellen Whitaker are supporting their products - and all of these three names together certainly vouches for credibility.

Zara rides Red Baron during a show jumping heat in the Gatcombe Horse Trials September 17, 2006, Gatcombe, England. (Photo by Matt Cardy/Getty Images)

Red Baron

Congratulations to Zara!

Red Baron is a great ride, too!

Invitations extended to all of you for some ice cream! (I won't be buying, just go to your local MM for some flavored iced milk). :w00t2:

:flowers:Congratulations to Zara!:flowers:
Well-deserved and earned title! Now only Sport Personality of the Year title is missed...:rolleyes: ;)

Congrats to Zara on another well earned award. Now it would be really nice to see her win the Sports Personallity Award. Great job Zara!

October's issue of Majesty magazine features Zara on its cover
image from majesty magazine

Phillips family whitewashes equestrian ‘Oscars’

The 2006 AHT awards celebrated the achivements of British equestrianism, with Captain Mark, Sandy and Zara Phillips receiving awards for outstanding dedication and performance.
Captain Mark Phillips, dressage star Sandy Phillips and eventing champion Zara Phillips were among the award winners at equestrianism's equivalent to the Oscars - the Animal Health Trust (AHT) Equestrian Awards (2 November). The star-studded ceremony, held at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, recognised and celebrated outstanding achievements of horses and their riders, trainers and owners.

Pictures:
Zara received the Petplan Equine Eventing Award
Zara, receiving the award
Zara, Mark and Sandy
Zara's team and family
Zara and team

Last edited:
She could have worn a skirt or trousers under that IMO. To me she gives the (cheap) impression that she comes from the poorer areas of Manchaster of Birmingham, instead of being the granddaughter of a Queen.

Nice that she received a prize for all her hard work btw.

She might be the granddaughter of the Queen, but being the child of a daughter, the patriarchal system gives her no royal style or title. She has no public role or duties and for all intents and purposes is a commoner and a private citizen, who's achieved outstanding success in a demanding field of her own choice. And she's a beautiful young woman with wonderful legs. I think she looks great.

Let Zara Reign at Awards'
Final day to vote Zara for Sports Personality

Today is the final day before nominations close for the shortlist for BBC Sports Personality of the year, as bookies still maintain Zara Phillips has every chance of winning
Nominations for the shortlist for BBC Sports Personality of the year close tomorrow, 15 November. Voters can name any British sports personality, but bookies have singled out Zara Phillips, golfer Darren Clarke, tennis player Andrew Murray, gymnast Beth Tweddle and cricketer Monty Panesar as the front runners.​

I don't think Zara's dress was any shorter than some we saw on ... Diana.

I'm jealous, I wish I could wear a similar dress... oh, to be very young and have a cute figure.

I wonder if these pics have been posted before, they are dated 11/11/2006 and show Zara at the Al Paddy Power Meeting , Cheltenham Races, Gloucestershire:

Zara 1 Zara 2 Zara 3 Zara 4

omg! i certainly love the way zara s smiling and her very natural blonde hair and she s always being herself - im sure we all are so prrrroud of her and hope she keep it up herself for our sake so cheerful and very positive personalilty - i love her for that and for us too - smacks to our zara!

Zara is so beautiful and strong, she should be queen...
imagine "queen zara" lol
;)

Zara Phillips holds her award after she was presented by the Duchess of Cornwall, with the Equestrian Athlete of the Year award at Queen's House Greenwich, this afternoon. - POLFOTO

Zara & Camilla

Zara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom