Zara Phillips Current Events 2: May 2006-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skydragon said:
Zara on the road to glory

Zara Phillips has revealed how her rugby star boyfriend Mike Tindall is training her to become a world champion horse rider.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=394725&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

I love this part:

As the Princess Royal witnessed the tense final showjumping event at Blenheim Palace, the Queen was watching it on TV in Scotland.
"There was a five-minute delay between the live action and the broadcast," Zara explains. "Mum phoned her up immediately after I'd jumped clear to tell her the news that I'd just won the European title. My grandmother's response was, 'Shh, I'm still watching it.' I think Mum spoiled the ending for her."

Zara Philips plays in the Jockey and Eventors Charity Match during the annual Rundle Cup Day at Tidworth Polo Club on July 15, 2006 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
in the 5th and 6th pics Zara is with Chealsy Davy (Harry's girlfirend), in the 6th pic also with Harry.

Attachments

• 71453553.jpg
    71453553.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 71453650.jpg
    71453650.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 71453657.jpg
    71453657.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 71454383.jpg
    71454383.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 71454430.jpg
    71454430.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 291
  • 71454435.jpg
    71454435.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 374
Cute Pics I Love That William and Harry out with their GFs together its sweet

Wow, I didn't even know that the other girl was Chelsy and where is Kate? :)

Last edited:
kate was there:

harry-dop2a.jpg

harry-dop3a.jpg

oh and i got these off the hello magazine website

It's nice to see Zara with her cousins William and Harry. The 3 of them seem very close and at ease in each others company. Thanks to all for posting the new pics of Zara.

She is just a great person. With a wonderful Heart.

I know that anything to do with equestrian activities, such as horseracing, horseshowing, etc. costs a lot of money. I haven't heard that Zara has held a job. Has she? Does she survive by a dowry? Does she make any money doing what she does? Is she allowed to be sponsored, say like by Virgin Airlines?

HRH Kimetha said:
I know that anything to do with equestrian activities, such as horseracing, horseshowing, etc. costs a lot of money. I haven't heard that Zara has held a job. Has she? Does she survive by a dowry? Does she make any money doing what she does? Is she allowed to be sponsored, say like by Virgin Airlines?
Indeed, being a professional in any equestrian sport requires a lot of money. It's one of the most expensive things there is.

Zara has a sponsor since a few years back, 2003 I think, with Cantor Index (a betting firm). I remember that at the time they signed the deal, she said it would cover a great deal of her costs. I don't know wheter the company also buys horses for her, as happens for other big equestrian stars. Her best horse, Toytown, was also bought with help from her father and step mother.

GOODWOOD, ENGLAND - AUGUST 2
Zara Phillips, daughter of The Princess Royal, watches as Jimmy Fortune and Court Masterpiece return after landing The Cantor Spreadfair Sussex Stakes Race run at Goodwood Racecourse on August 2, 2006, in Goodwood, England. Today is the second day of the meeting held at the historic track on The Sussex Downs
(Photo by Julian Herbert/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 71567181.jpg
    71567181.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 71567182.jpg
    71567182.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 71567183.jpg
    71567183.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 71567184.jpg
    71567184.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 236
Thanks for the newest pics, purple and karla. Zara looks really great on them, I like her modern and sometimes fresh fashion style.

purple_platinum said:
looking at pics from isifa, i wonder what caused Zara's body to change; especially on these pics...
Zara's body has changed so much. Her stomach seems abnormally large. How odd!

Last edited by a moderator:
She should wear that shade of green more often. It's very flattering.

If I good remember Zara always has a little bigger tummy (has an apple figure - bigger on the top then legs).

On one of her threads on TRF there is a photo of younger Zara in swimming suit and her bigger tummy is showed:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Paula** said:
Maybe she just gained weight:)
Yes, she is simply fat. :lol:
She used to be slimmer, didn't she? She never had a great figure but she was definitely slimmer. Unless she is really pregnant. :)
Nevertheless, she could have worn a bra!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I don't even think it's a gut. It's the way the belt is sitting.

Zara pregnant?
No!!
I think she put on weight some kg is normally in holidays.

Paula** said:
Pregnant rumors are so annoying
Yes they are. So we'll wait for an official announcement, preferably some time after her wedding. :rolleyes:

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom