The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On June 22 the 1st Battalion The Mercian Regiment visited the Prince of Wales at Clarence House gardens. The Prince of Wales is the Colonel in Chief of the Mercian Regiment:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As always Prince Charles is looking very dapper today and what is so amazing is that in all these events that he goes to, he is always very engaging with the people. He looks like he is enjoying myself and knows everything about many different things. You could tell he knew about the ancient artifact that he was holding that this was an interest of his.

Looking through the photos from the recent event in Wales, I realized something. In some of those pictures, his smile is getting to be more and more like his mother's. It lights up his entire face. You can't fake that. :D

HRH The Prince of Wales recites Welsh poetry at farrming conference earlier today.

Today, July 11, the Prince of Wales toured the Regimental Museum of The Royal Welsh in Brecon, visited Llancaiach Fawr Manorr in Trelewis, visited the Royal Mint's new Visitor Centre in Heol-Y-Sarn, Llantrisant and met over 50s who have set up their own businesses with the help of PRIME Cymru in Pen-y-cae, Swansea:

** gettyimages: GBR: The Prince Of Wales Visits Wales - Day 3 **

** dailymail: A really wild show! Prince Charles comes face-to-face with a Zulu warrior during a visit to a military museum **

Last edited:
I was impressed by the Prince of Wales Visit in Belgium for the British Commemoration on Belgian Soil.
The Prince of Wales came to Brussels for Prince Philippe Wedding on December 4th 1999. What a Honour for the Crown Princes of Denmark and Spain the Wessexes attend.
The last State Visits from Belgium to or from Great Britain were in the years 60.
No State Visit during King Albert II 's Reign ?
Do the Prince of Wales know personaly King Philippe ? I don't know.

Last edited:
This isn't in any way meant to be disrespectful to President Higgins or the Prince of Wales, but I couldn't help but giggle at the first of Iceflower's pictures posted. Both Higgins and the PoW could be put into costume and look like a couple of happy garden gnomes looking at their faces. Just a quick first impression.

I really like that there are more occasions showing congeniality between the UK and the Republic of Ireland these days. President Higgins has always impressed me as being someone squeezably charming. He always has a happy smile on his face. :D

? Osipi! I've thought for a while now that President Higgins resembles a leprechaun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom