The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News Thread 3: September 2005-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
10878so.png

Arms of Diana, Princess of Wales

Welcome to the Late Diana, Princess of Wales
News Thread, Part 3

Commencing September 2005

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lock of hair allegedly belonging to Diana is being sold on ebay. Item 7712527301. Current price is $105.50.

On ebay they are also selling a small part of a bouquet belonging to one of her bridesmaids; a thank you note from Frances Shand Kydd, 1997; and a large collection of about 38 items (just interesting to read the descriptions) written or owned by Diana (asking price $1.5 million).

They'll be lucky. One and a half million???

What are the auction numbers?

The collection of Diana items: 7713519114.
The thank you from Frances: 7711787236.
The snippet of a bridesmaid bouquet: 7712682473. Asking $29,900.

I apologize if I got the numbers wrong, have a little problem transposing numbers.

There are some terrific things for sale right now, like a plate from Balmoral (with V and A on it, so it's from Queen Victoria) -- so it's worth just browsing through the royal memorabilia even if you don't plan to bid. Sometimes just for fun, I hit list by highest price and just peak at what might be purchased.

Me, I think I'll bid on the bouquet snippet. :p

One seller is promising to sell Queen Victoria's and Princess Beatrice's underdrawers soon. Any takers??

Last edited:
That probably depends which Princess Beatrice. If it's the one I think it is, I doubt there'll be many takers!

This is Shameful!!!!

This is disgusting!! :mad::mad: Selling pieces of a bridal bouquet, underwear, and Frances Shand Kydd's thank you notes!!! How low can people possibly go to make money off of Diana and others ?? It is quite shameful!:mad: :mad:

It appears to be Alicia Carroll, owner of Everything Royal, who is selling these items.

You should take a look at 7712019430, a lot of love letters from Charles dated 1976 to 1980. In the 1980 letter he talks about the pressure he's under to get married (and how difficult it is to smuggle girls into his hotel room during royal tours). Price $72,000.

The auction ends in about an hour.

I wonder how the buyer can possibly know they're genuine.

My guess is they come with a statement from the person who received them from Charles (or Diana).

What grossed me out was Diana's hair. They mentioned it having her DNA. Why would any normal person want to have her DNA?

equally in bad taste are the bidders. it seems that making money off of Diana will go on for a long time. sad isn't it.

Well, if they're still selling the undergarments of Princess Beatrice and her mother Queen Victoria, you can approximate another 100 years.

Urk. Good point though. Some things were meant to be private and should be kept that way!

Very interesting story. IF it's true that Diana cheated on Charles in the first year of her marriage, it negates her whole "Charles (and his cheating ways) drove me to it" story.

Why would Hewitt agree to be hypnotized? (Except for his excessive need for attention.)

And if he was hypnotized by a "past lives regressionist", why was THIS life the subject of the questions?

Sounds like a setup to me. The rat strikes again.

Hewitt and Fayad ought to get together. They can tell each other fairy tales and "oh woe is me" each other!
Anything to prolong that "15 minutes of fame"!

Ok just to clear this up he had alwasy claimed the affair started in 86 but when he was hypnotised for TV he claimed it started in 82 and that he didn't remember it until now because he was always trying to protect her

:eek: Did I understand this right ?

That's how I read it.

My, how chivalrous of Hewitt. At some point he must have undergone a chivalryectomy. :mad:

He infuriates me so. I've typed several comments and had to delete them, otherwise Elspeth and Warren would have to put me on report.

And now Paul Burrell is back in the news, promising to reveal royal secrets. When it rains, it pours, doesn't it?

I always figured they had a system, one comes forward and revels "secrets" pause next person, that way they don't overshadow each other and can have there full 15 min;)

This all sounds so ridiculous! I wish they would let Diana Rest in Peace and have some respect for her children and her memory.

iowabelle said:
My guess is they come with a statement from the person who received them from Charles (or Diana).

What grossed me out was Diana's hair. They mentioned it having her DNA. Why would any normal person want to have her DNA?

Good Lord!!! What's next!

sara1981 said:

Thank you for the article sara.

I can't believe Hewitt has agreed to be hypnotised and publically as well. For what purpose?? Fortune? Fame? Glory? I think in his sick twisted mind he is trying to prove to the public how much he feels he loved Diana, but instead is making a fool of himself and hurting Diana's family members. This man is a fool. His words are worth nothing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oppie said:
Ok just to clear this up he had alwasy claimed the affair started in 86 but when he was hypnotised for TV he claimed it started in 82 and that he didn't remember it until now because he was always trying to protect her

A British reporter got a lock of Harry's hair and they compared his DNA to Charles', don't know how did they get his DNA, anyway, Harry is Charles' son, no doubt about it, but Hewitt is desperate, craving for money, heavy in debt, so he had 2nd thought and he's now saying he suddenly remembered he and Di met 4 years earlier..... very pathetic, what a lousy b.......

Finally, I can use my psych knowledge!!!

Oppie said:

I think what happened is that he agreed to to hypnotised, and while he was under he said that the affair began in 82.

When you are being hypnotised you don't reveal anything unless you want to. Free will is still a factor. There is no evidence that hypnosis reveals accurate information. When someone is being hypnotised their attention is focused on the hypnotist, and there is an increased tendency to please the hypnotist and to comply the hypnotic context.

Here is an interesting bit of info:
One interesting experiment asked hypnotized subjects whether they had, early one morning, been awakened by a loud noise. It had been determined that all slept soundly through the night in question. But many of the subjects accepted the suggestion, and reported that they did indeed hear some such noise. And strikingly, after being awakened from hypnosis, they continued to insist that they had heard a loud noise, because of the question the memories created during hypnosis were experienced as if they were preexisting recollections that were unrelated to the hypnotic experience.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hypnosis.htm

Take from that what you may.:)

I am so sick of James Hewitt!!! The man is an abomination to the human race!! Charles is Harry's father!!!

Harry's polo shirt said:
When you are being hypnotised you don't reveal anything unless you want to.
Maybe Hewitt wanted to sell this lucrative piece of information. Up until now, he held back because he didn't want to hurt the people involved. But Harry has just turned 21, old enough to deal with it. Still, Hewitt doesn't want to take the blame for revealing it in cold blood, so dreams up this hypnosis. Quite clever really.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Hewitt met Di at a polo match just before the wedding. Can't find it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom