The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April-June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching all of this drama for over three years now, with a critical eye in the beginning because I didn't trust Meghan over how she'd treated her family in life and felt she could visit those same tendencies on Harry's.
Now, look where we are.
I'm considering Harry with a more compassionate eye these days.....I've come to the conclusion based on my humble opinion that he is mentally ill, he isn't very smart, and he is being manipulated horribly by his wife and others. Because of his mental illness, he doesn't have that self-awareness to not overstep boundaries or say certain things.
He also seems not to have progressed very far beyond a certain age in discernment.
I'm not saying these things to offend anyone here, just offering an opinion.
So, how does the Royal Family go about dealing with Harry seeing they have lost the ability to be able to get him the help he needs? (I'm seeing previous attempts were made by family before Meghan entered the picture).
They have to let him crash and burn, and hope there is something left to bring back home of him at the end of this. Ignore, carry on, and freeze him out for the time being. But my God, how painful this must be for Charles, William, and the Queen!

And in none of the cases of the other royals mentioned were the attacks relentless, day after day, week after week, month after month for more than three years as they have been with Meghan.

I know that you want to defend Harry and Meghan but I find it hard to believe that you truly think that Charles, Camilla, and Sarah Ferguson didn't endure relentless attacks "day after day, week after week, month after month for more than three years."

I haven't agreed with all of the criticism leveled against Harry and Meghan but nothing positive can come of this over the long term. They may feel these attacks give them some sense of satisfaction and control but the only thing they will gain is high profile, some sympathy among a segment of the population, and money.

Fame is a double edged sword, they are losing respect and sympathy in another segment of the population, and how much money will be enough to make them happy? At the same time, they are losing is the trust and support of his family, whom I believe Harry loves very much.

The opposite of love is indifference and strangely enough, these attacks against Charles are demonstrating the depth of Harry's feelings for his father. The problem is that he will not be able to take any of this back. He and William have expressed regret about how they responded to Diana's last phone call. Can you imagine Harry's regrets once Charles is gone.

As sixth in line to the throne and presumably going further down over time, he would never have any real "power" so to speak. His fate would be at best to live like his uncles and aunts do now. But, on the other hand, he says he decided when he was 20 that he didn't want a royal life or a royal job and that he felt trapped by it (his own words to Oprah).

I guess he feels empowered in some kind of delusional way now and enjoys being the center of attention in California and in the US media. However, as much as he talks about the RF as an abusive institution that made him a prisoner, he still introduces himself as "Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex" and has not renounced his position in the line of succession. He also (apparently) wants his children to have princely titles and to be in the line of succession (as they are anyway by law). Why does he want his family to be associated with an institution which he claims is so heartless, cold and abusive?

His place in the line of succession doesn't matter. Harry's "power" is his ability to generate attention, which he is definitely abusing.

I wonder where is Meghan? She's appeared here and there in zoom calls, but it's Harry who's promoting them almost everywhere. I know she's pregnant and we're in pandemia, but it's odd. She's safe at home and Harry is out there doing the dirty work.

I have no idea if Harry is manipulated but I do believe so. He certainly bought that Meghan is another Diana. He's impulsive and easily influenced. Like they literally appeared and said they were so happy and now no happiness. His whole life was bad. Drugs to cope with life and not just because he liked to party as well.
Meghan's words about killing herself while pregnant sound sad but cruel and manipulative. She might convinced him she's another Diana.
I'm vary as well about the psychiatrist who is treating Harry now because it's against anything I heard about therapy.
Having said that he's old enough to KNOW BETTER.

None of the supposedly terrible advice Harry has said Charles gave him sounds inappropriate to me. There are things about the life of a working royal that will never change, because they can’t be changed. Engagements, travel, dealing with the press, public criticism, including press coverage and public criticism which is sometimes inaccurate and unfair. So I think advice like: “this is how it’s always been - it was for your grandfather, it was for me, and it will be for you. We’ve worked hard for many years to come up with a system that minimizes the disruption to our lives - I suggest you stick with it instead of tearing up the rule book.” is actually well meant and good advice.

I can imagine a slightly different version of that conversation taking place: "This is how it's always been - it was for your grandfather, it was for me, and it will be for you. This is our life and it is what we have to do. It doesn't matter whether you like it or not, you have no choice; you can't leave. None of us can leave. You have to stay here and do your duty and help your grandmother and then me and then your brother. If you selfishly leave you will be letting us all down in a big way." I can definitely imagine something like that happening, and that scenario gels with Harry's comments about Charles and William being trapped.

And I’ve wondered this before - did Harry ever go to his family with a well thought out plan for an alternative arrangement? He says he was told he couldn’t leave and his complaints were met with indifference and “neglect.” Well, here’s what I would see if I was Charles: an adult son who enjoyed the army but still decided to leave it when he could have stayed. He didn’t have any other experience or training that would be a natural fit with some sort of career outside royal life. He wasn’t academic enough to be able to go to university, for example. He didn’t want a job dealing with the public or involving travel. He was, by his own admission, using drugs and drinking way too much. So, did Harry ever come up with an idea for a productive life outside full time royal duties? Or did he expect Charles to fund a “career” of full time drinking, drugs and panic attacks?

I don't think Harry gave much thought to what he was going to do if his half in/half out scheme wasn't accepted.

It seems so. He's several times now complained about doing actual royal work and meeting the plebs and how he didn't want to be there and meet people who were theoretically worse off than him but "free". :ermm: He doesn't seem to realise most people *do not* have the choice to work or not or cannot leave their dire circumstances.

I think he looked at a lot of his friends who had trust funds or family jobs they showed up to a couple of times a week and spent the rest of the time partying and thought that was what he wanted to do.

It is part of the job of the royal families to visit places, meet people and give official recognition to hard work that isn't otherwise acknowledged in return for a very privileged life and he has given no indication of what he wanted to do apart from that once he quit the army and before he started getting paid to talk about his family.

It may not have been what he wanted but he only clocked up about 100 engagements in 2015 the year he started full time royal duties and was FAR outdone by his grandparents, aunt, uncles and elderly cousins as well as his brother.

In 2016 - the year he went to Nepal - he did 180 engagements over 94 days and he was 11th in the league table IluvBertie produced. His father and step mother did two overseas tours that year and four the next year and his brother did two as well. He may well have been struggling with his life and mental health but it wasn't "burnout" from the job.

It might not have helped that he was in a long distance relationship and constantly flying back and forward to Canada.

Yeah. This is stunning to me. He’s complaining about having to work?! That he didn’t always (ever?) like it. Um....welcome to the real world where the rest of us get up and go to work every day. And we don’t like every aspect of our jobs either. No one does.

Harry doesn’t seem to have ever been *that* terribly worked as a royal. I know there’s plenty of BTS work, but still. “Burnout” doesn’t make sense to me.

Maybe Harry’s concept of work is that it’s only acceptable if it’s exactly what you want, how you want, all the time. It doesn’t (literally) work like that.

His place in the line of succession doesn't matter. Harry's "power" is his ability to generate attention, which he is definitely abusing.

I was referring to his having any power within the Royal Household, which he wouldn't. Royal Families, including non-reigning ones, are very hierarchical according to primogeniture and the head of the Family calls all the shots.

Maybe precisely because he didn't accept having to follow orders from his father and brother, he felt that going rogue and becoming a free agent was a way to empower himself. And I honestly think he was encouraged by his wife and other people around him that he should do that.

But, again, he also says he had been looking for a way out since his youth and that he was never happy in the Firm, so it is difficult to understand his position.

I have no idea if Harry is manipulated but I do believe so. He certainly bought that Meghan is another Diana. He's impulsive and easily influenced. Like they literally appeared and said they were so happy and now no happiness. His whole life was bad. Drugs to cope with life and not just because he liked to party as well.
Meghan's words about killing herself while pregnant sound sad but cruel and manipulative. She might convinced him she's another Diana.
I'm vary as well about the psychiatrist who is treating Harry now because it's against anything I heard about therapy.
Having said that he's old enough to KNOW BETTER.

Especially the part about not going ahead because she didn't want to do that to Harry, so now Harry is even more indebted to her?! It doesn't seem a healthy relationship at all. It seems that his therapist is doing a terrible job (or Harry is not taking the advice, but he is praising the therapy, so he seems to think he is fully onboard) if this is the result. So, all his going on about mental health and seeking therapy is mainly creating a huge warning sign NOT to do so (although, my advice would be to ignore what he has to say and find a good therapist if needed because they are definitely out there).

I can imagine a slightly different version of that conversation taking place: "This is how it's always been - it was for your grandfather, it was for me, and it will be for you. This is our life and it is what we have to do. It doesn't matter whether you like it or not, you have no choice; you can't leave. None of us can leave. You have to stay here and do your duty and help your grandmother and then me and then your brother. If you selfishly leave you will be letting us all down in a big way." I can definitely imagine something like that happening, and that scenario gels with Harry's comments about Charles and William being trapped.
This version seems as if Charles would indeed feel trapped.

It could very much have been presented it: as a family we have been given this great responsibility, with it come many opportunities but also some severe limitations. And unfortunately media attention is one of them. The best way to go about our life is to concentrate on what really matters and what we can do instead of focus on what is not possible due to our position - while maintaining our privacy as much as possible. That's how it has been for generations; and I don't see it changing in the future.

It seems that's more like how the queen and DoE, the PoW, DoCornwall and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are approaching their life. Especially as according to Harry they don't understand yet that they are trapped even though he tried to explain it to them

The Press havent moved away from Beatrice and Eugenie out of the kindness of their journalistic hearts. The tabloid press have moved off from the York Princesses as soon as they had Meghan and then Harry in their sights.

And in none of the cases of the other royals mentioned were the attacks relentless, day after day, week after week, month after month for more than three years as they have been with Meghan.

Camilla was booed on her wedding day, Catherine was chased by paparazzi and had her phone hacked, Charles & Camilla were physically faced with protestors who threw paint at their car, Anne faced kidnapping attempts at night, The Queen and Prince Philip faced multiple assassination attempts. Do they publicly aired their complaint on being unprotected or moaned about their experience? If they can rise above these terrible/life-threatening experience and deal with these situation with grace and resilience, they surely could handle some negative/false stories from the press and vile comments on social media.

And isn't it ironic that the Sussex supporters and modern feminist claimed that Meghan is an strong independent woman, whilst assuming Meghan is the biggest victim of the nasty press and social media with unpleasant stories. At the same time they slag off other royal women of being weak, submissive to the patriarchy, despite the fact they have survived even worse situations (i.e. assassination attempts).

I apologise for the crude pun, but Henry only has one horse to flog and he can only "flog" it for so long. What are they going to do when he's discussed his apparent trauma on every avenue and the world has heard it twice over?

What else does he have to play on?

Especially the part about not going ahead because she didn't want to do that to Harry, so now Harry is even more indebted to her?! It doesn't seem a healthy relationship at all. It seems that his therapist is doing a terrible job (or Harry is not taking the advice, but he is praising the therapy, so he seems to think he is fully onboard) if this is the result. So, all his going on about mental health and seeking therapy is mainly creating a huge warning sign NOT to do so (although, my advice would be to ignore what he has to say and find a good therapist if needed because they are definitely out there).
Thank you! I feel like he's trapped and doesn't see it. In love with person who triggered him and his fears of losing yet another woman in his love. There probably were lots of negative emotions between them from the start and when the press wasn't all against them.

I apologise for the crude pun, but Henry only has one horse to flog and he can only "flog" it for so long. What are they going to do when he's discussed his apparent trauma on every avenue and the world has heard it twice over?

What else does he have to play on?

I would suppose he's hoping for a cash payout "to stay quiet". I think the attacks will keep coming until the family offers what he and Meghan deem enough to support them in the lifestyle they are accustomed to and feel they deserve.
The above sounds harsh, but to me, that's what this whole mess is starting to look like.......

And isn't it ironic that the Sussex supporters and modern feminist claimed that Meghan is an strong independent woman, whilst assuming Meghan is the biggest victim of the nasty press and social media with unpleasant stories. At the same time they slag off other royal women of being weak, submissive to the patriarchy, despite the fact they have survived even worse situations (i.e. assassination attempts).
Perfect response.
Feminist hate women who are more domestic or just different. They made Meghan an icon and she isn't all that. She was Tigi-like. She clearly told him she's too popular glamorous for this and the truth is - novelty wears off! Remember VF cover story with Meghan loving a good love story? She loved that part. Harry sounds like Meghan's life was in danger because of paparazzi. They chased Diana but like everyone said - the drunk driver. Also Diana played the paparazzi herself. Anyway, in those family everyone learned how to stay quiet and was a victim. It's not fair but Harry is brainwashed that he had the worst and especially Meghan.

I have just finished watching Harry and Oprah's series. It is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. I'm still digesting the amazing stories that were shared by all of the brave individuals who participated. Harry has begun to heal from decades of suppressed mental anguish and thankfully he's recovering. I applaud him for taking the necessary steps to free his wife and son from an oppressive institution. He has been unfairly castigated for leaving but he values his family's well-being over anything else. I admire his strength. Harry has a very bright future and he will do great things to help others.

I would suppose he's hoping for a cash payout "to stay quiet". I think the attacks will keep coming until the family offers what he and Meghan deem enough to support them in the lifestyle they are accustomed to and feel they deserve.
The above sounds harsh, but to me, that's what this whole mess is starting to look like.......

This could be the motivation but they've made several lucrative deals that don't require a lot of actual work on their parts (although it will be very interesting to see how Harry reacts when he realizes that he will have to do things even if he doesn't feel like it).

This is about getting attention, money, and revenge. I don't think they had realistic expectations but I believe he and Meghan are truly hurt. They are blaming their unhappiness on his family and this is about making his family hurt as much as they hurt.

Even if I believe everything that Harry and Meghan say, no one in the royal family deliberately did things to hurt Harry. Yet he is purposely doing things he knows must be very hurtful.

I don't think Harry gave much thought to what he was going to do if his half in/half out scheme wasn't accepted.

And I would see nothing wrong with that version of the conversation, either, especially if he was having it with an adult son who had come up with no viable alternative to the life that had been planned for him.

Harry going to his father saying he wanted to cut back on engagements in order to return to the armed forces or take on the sort of job that William did in Wales would likely have elicited a different response than Harry saying he had no plan, but wanted out of the duty and responsibility part of royal life while keeping all the privileges and, oh yeah, Charles should keep paying for it all.

If they gave William the option of years of a low key life away from full time royal duties, pursuing a career he loved, they certainly would have done the same for Harry.

I have just finished watching Harry and Oprah's series. It is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. I'm still digesting the amazing stories that were shared by all of the brave individuals who participated. Harry has begun to heal from decades of suppressed mental anguish and thankfully he's recovering. I applaud him for taking the necessary steps to free his wife and son from an oppressive institution. He has been unfairly castigated for leaving but he values his family's well-being over anything else. I admire his strength. Harry has a very bright future and he will do great things to help others.

I have no problem with him leaving the royal life and working to protect Meghan and Archie. They could have done that without the vitriol aimed at his family, most of which is either exaggerated or completely fabricated. A few people may be helped by Harry talking about getting therapy, but if his fans follow his example in attacking their families, he will cause incredible misery - not only to his fan's families, but to his fans themselves. In fact, I think Harry's example will destroy many lives.

The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April 2021 -

I’m trying to pick my jaw off the floor here. WHY would you ever ever say something like publicly? I’m not going to guess whether this is an accurate recollection of the situation. But- Meghan didn’t kill herself while pregnant solely because she didn’t want Harry to lose her as he’d lost his mother? Am I getting that? What about Archie? This is now out there for the whole world- including him someday- to hear.

It could very much have been presented it: as a family we have been given this great responsibility, with it come many opportunities but also some severe limitations. And unfortunately media attention is one of them. The best way to go about our life is to concentrate on what really matters and what we can do instead of focus on what is not possible due to our position - while maintaining our privacy as much as possible. That's how it has been for generations; and I don't see it changing in the future.

It seems that's more like how the queen and DoE, the PoW, DoCornwall and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are approaching their life. Especially as according to Harry they don't understand yet that they are trapped even though he tried to explain it to them

I apologize for going back to topics that have been discussed over and over again, but I honestly don't get it. From where I stand, being a full-time working member of a European royal family (not only in the UK, but in other countries too) is one of the most privileged positions one can have in life.

Basically you don't have ever to worry about providing for yourself or your family as you will be guaranteed an income for life plus access to royal residences, historical and priceless jewelry, and other perks. You will have military personnel standing in attention to salute you and people curtsying and bowing to you and calling you Your Royal Highness. And, unlike a CEO of a major corporation, or a politician who is in charge of a government department, you will never have to make any meaningful decision that could go both ways, or take responsibility for that. Basically, you can never be fired (other than in the extreme scenario of the fall of the monarchy) and, unlike politicians, you don't have to stand for reelection every so many years and be accountable for your actions.

All you are asked to do in return for this extraordinary life is to keep your mouth shut about politics or controversial topics, meet people, smile and wave, or perform a few ceremonial duties where you just have to do as you are told without even thinking about it and, again, not taking any legal or political responsibility for whatever you are doing. You will travel around the world and, although you will have to meet lots of dull and ordinary people, you will also be introduced to world leaders, great scientists and artists, influencers, and other outstanding personalities.

Yes, maybe you have to give up some of your freedom. For example, you can't have another job or make money on your own., or be a social activist, but you can still pursue personal interests; countless royals in the past were actively involved with archaeology, linguistics, engineering, science , architecture, music, or art, just to name a few common hobbies. You can also get involved with charities or causes that are particularly important to you whether it is microfinancing, a particular physical or mental health issue, women's or children's rights, literacy and education, slavery, or whatever you want as long as it doesn't get partisan/political.

I mean, how terrible or abusive being "trapped" into that kind of life can be? That kind of whining and complaining sounds insentitive to the real people who are struggling with real issues out there in their lives.

I know there are members who might disagree, but that is how I feel.

Last edited:

That was truly one of the most WOAH parts for me. It comes of as very unhealthy and even very manipulative, even if someone truly was feeling terrible. Nor is it something that there is any benefit in sharing publicly.

It would help if they actually told us how she accessed services and began recovery. I suspect the truth is that they just called her doctor who gave her a recommendation. I don't believe there was no help available. There is even a lot of checking on the wellbeing of pregnant women and new mums on the NHS. We know that Diana was in therapy provided by the BRF for a long time. We know that Kate was attending therapy sessions at the same time and probably others in the family. The narrative that everyone knew but no one helped doesn't ring true for me.

I suspect this is an easy way to make money for them and Harry's also justified it as "helping others" which I don't think it is because any salient points get glossed over in the salacious ones. Meanwhile it doesn't seem to be helping *him* at all he seems to be getting more angry not less and it's driving any hope of reconciliation further away and he can't seem to keep the facts straight or even "his truth" from one appearance to another.

And once again nothing is ever his fault and even the bad behaviour is blamed on his trauma and he doesn't appear to be in any 12 step fellowships or therapy that are about taking ownership of your own part in things.

Last edited:
This whole thing is terrible. Harry and Meghan are full of contradictions. I lost all my respect for him. It's sad that things turned out this way.

It's happened to pretty much everyone at one time or another. Even the much-loved Queen Mother was accused of spending too much, and the Queen, in the early years of her reign, was criticised for sounding schoolgirlish. Charles and Camilla have both been ripped to shreds. Sarah was called "the Duchess of Pork" and her house was called "Southyork". Edward was called a wimp, an idiot and all sorts of other things. Anne was accused of being rude, and also had her private letters published in the press. Philip's "gaffes" were always being reported. Sophie was conned by the Fake Sheikh thing. Zara was "the wild child". Kate was "Waity Katie", and her hard-working parents were accused of being social climbers. William was accused of being workshy.

It's not just the Royals, either: it's anyone in the public eye. Politicians, sports players, singers, actors ...

And journalists.

I’m trying to pick my jaw off the floor here. WHY would you ever ever say something like publicly? I’m not going to guess whether this is an accurate recollection of the situation. But- Meghan didn’t kill herself while pregnant solely because she didn’t want Harry to lose her as he’d lost his mother? Am I getting that? What about Archie? This is now out there for the whole world- including him someday- to hear.

I think that out of the whole chaotic mess of The Harry and Meghan Show, this is what has absolutely floored me the most. For one, we just simply don't know whether this is an accurate recollection of the situation but my goodness. Accurate or not, it's quite something to say this publicly.

If by some chance it is completely, totally, 100% accurate and true then there are about a million red flags bouncing up and down and waving themselves in our faces. What a horrible, arrogant, self-absorbed, inconsiderate thing to have thought, done, or said on Meghan's part. And then for Harry to air that publicly for the world, and Archie, to hear? It's almost incomprehensible.

And if by some chance this isn't a completely true and accurate representation of the situation, what a horrible thing for Harry to have told the world about Meghan. And isn't that whole "there were false stories about me and no one stopped them" part of her big whine? And then for her husband to do that to her and cause the world to think this is true? Isn't that, in essence, exactly what she accused the tabloids, the RF, and "the Institution" of doing to her? And that's to say nothing of the fact that, if this isn't a true and accurate representation, he just allowed the world to think this of his wife but he also put this out there for his son to someday hear and there is no part of that that is okay.

From DM's article:

"Meghan told him she wanted to kill herself and had planned how to do it - but was only prevented from killing herself by concern over him 'losing another woman in my life"

If this isn't manipulative, I don't what is.

This is all so disturbing, for everyone really.

The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April 2021 -

I can kind of see that. But I don’t agree with Harry’s ultimate take away. (No surprise there.)

I think there’s a huge difference between accepting the reality of the situation- with all the good and bad that goes with it- and being- “trapped.” And only William and Charles are qualified to assess whether they actually feel trapped. Harry is not. Nothing is ever perfect. You can like certain aspects of a job and not so much others. That’s the way of any job.

I also think there’s a massive difference between seeing the value in a service filled, dutiful life and actually being trapped by it. And again- Harry is not qualified to assess his brother and father’s values IMO.

Some things in royal life can and do change. William and Catherine are excellent examples of just that. It’s not like nothing changes. But some things are what they are. The press saying mean things is one of them. You’re not going to live in a world where they only say nice things. (Harry has seen that even now.)

And this is applicable to EVERYTHING in life IMO.

Last edited:
I have no problem with him leaving the royal life and working to protect Meghan and Archie. They could have done that without the vitriol aimed at his family, most of which is either exaggerated or completely fabricated. A few people may be helped by Harry talking about getting therapy, but if his fans follow his example in attacking their families, he will cause incredible misery - not only to his fan's families, but to his fans themselves. In fact, I think Harry's example will destroy many lives.

I agree so much with all of it!! I think for the majority of people the problem is not them leaving Or doing what they felt was best for themselves and their family.
The problem is the lies, the historical revisionsm, the vitriolic and hurtful interviews, the blaming of literally anybody but themselves for their problems and the terrible approach to important matters like mental health.
I said it before, I really liked them for the first four years of their relationship/marriage, I don't doubt they may be hurt by somebody and I don't doubt their mental health struggles and I still wish them (and especially the kids) all the happiness in the world but I cannot stand behind them presenting as the only and ultimate victims of the world and the martyrs of everyone else's fault.

I'm sure Harry feels that the endless leaks to tabloids were examples of vitriol, exaggerations and fabrications. He is not casting blame or being vitriolic in the documentary. In fact, Harry comes across as someone who has finally found his purpose in life. He has not destroyed lives. Encouraging people to seek help for mental illness, helping to fund feeding centers, helping to provide vaccines, giving hope to injured service personnel, and providing education to poor women and girls are wonderful achievements.

I've been watching all of this drama for over three years now, with a critical eye in the beginning because I didn't trust Meghan over how she'd treated her family in life and felt she could visit those same tendencies on Harry's.
Now, look where we are.
I'm considering Harry with a more compassionate eye these days.....I've come to the conclusion based on my humble opinion that he is mentally ill, he isn't very smart, and he is being manipulated horribly by his wife and others. Because of his mental illness, he doesn't have that self-awareness to not overstep boundaries or say certain things.
He also seems not to have progressed very far beyond a certain age in discernment.
I'm not saying these things to offend anyone here, just offering an opinion.
So, how does the Royal Family go about dealing with Harry seeing they have lost the ability to be able to get him the help he needs? (I'm seeing previous attempts were made by family before Meghan entered the picture).
They have to let him crash and burn, and hope there is something left to bring back home of him at the end of this. Ignore, carry on, and freeze him out for the time being. But my God, how painful this must be for Charles, William, and the Queen!

I think you are right. He is probably really suffering at this stage, and I suspect is being manipulated by the likes of Meghan, Oprah and Sunshine Sachs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom