The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April-June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Harry nor Meghan got paid a cent for the Oprah interview. Nor did Harry get paid for the recent podcast. So I don’t know where all these wads of cash are coming from.

Is he not getting paid for the tv series he used the podcast to plug? Maybe he's not, I don't know. But I suspect they're getting money from somewhere for something, and I don't think it's the Netflix or Spotify deals, because they haven't put out any finished programs since they were announced. The closest they've come is announcing a planned documentary about the Invictus games, which is going to take a while, because the next games aren't for another year.

Do you have a link, I tried to google but came up with nothing, thank you in advance

Edit: found it thanks

The Queen did this too in one of her messages, ie appeared with a framed photo showing only those in the succession. If I remember, the media claimed that Harry and Meghan were annoyed about it. If anything it should stir less controversy about who's shown, who's left out surely?

IMO this is a terrible example to set. Harry is an example of how not to deal with your issues.

Agreed. He’s an example of what not to do. This benefits no one- including him IMO.

:previous: Could this be part of the evidence that Harry is changing his domicile to the USA instead of the UK? I guess the USA will first need to give him a green card (if he doesn't have one already, not sure how that exactly works when you move as a partner of an American citizen); as he will (at least) remain formally domiciled in the UK as long as he is in the States on a temporary visa.

Yes, Harry as the spouse of an American citizen would certainly be able to apply for a "green card" for permanent residency in the USA which would entitle him to live in and work in the USA on permanent basis. He may have already acquired it or perhaps is still in the process.

(I'm a dual Canadian/American citizen. When I acquired US citizenship (via my American mother) a number of years ago, I asked out of curiosity if my husband (who only holds Canadian citizenship) could get an American green card and was told yes, he was entitled to apply. (He decided not to apply as we prefer to remain in Canada.)

For those who are curious: the process is detailed here:
https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gr...en-card-for-immediate-relatives-of-us-citizen

Last edited:
I just rewatched some parts of Charles at 70. Both William and Harry spoke about how great he was as a father, how he was ahead of his time in so many of his passions, and Harry spoke about his walking Meghan up the aisle. They both spoke about going litter picking with him when they were young and how they now compulsively turn off the lights. Watching him those few years ago and listening to him now....He seems like a fish out of water trying to act like the “cool kids” with Dax Shepherd - sort of like he was in high school trying to fit in.
I fear that he will crash and burn. Interesting how Meghan is radio silent right now. :huh:

Yes, Harry as the spouse of an American citizen would certainly be able to apply for a "green card" for permanent residency in the USA which would entitle him to live in and work in the USA on permanent basis. He may have already acquired it or perhaps is still in the process.

(I'm a dual Canadian/American citizen. When I acquired US citizenship (via my American mother) a number of years ago, I asked out of curiosity if my husband (who only holds Canadian citizenship) could get an American green card and was told yes, he was entitled to apply. (He decided not to apply as we prefer to remain in Canada.)

For those who are curious: the process is detailed here:
https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gr...en-card-for-immediate-relatives-of-us-citizen

If he had a green card we would have known about it. It’s shockingly easy for lawyers with the appropriate credentials to get US immigration related info. Some lawyer would have been paid very well to obtain the info for the tabloids.

I just rewatched some parts of Charles at 70. Both William and Harry spoke about how great he was as a father, how he was ahead of his time in so many of his passions, and Harry spoke about his walking Meghan up the aisle. They both spoke about going litter picking with him when they were young and how they now compulsively turn off the lights. Watching him those few years ago and listening to him now....He seems like a fish out of water trying to act like the “cool kids” with Dax Shepherd - sort of like he was in high school trying to fit in.
I fear that he will crash and burn. Interesting how Meghan is radio silent right now. :huh:

Harry has always ‘spoken in the vernacular’ as many Royal Reporters used to observe, rather than in the more formal language patterns of some of the other Windsors.

And, like other married couples Harry and Meghan aren’t joined at the hip. Sometimes Harry does some things, sometimes Meghan, and other times they do things together.

Meghan has several things on the go, and is also soon to give birth. She has a two year old and no doubt is planning something nice for the couple’s third wedding anniversary tomorrow.

She doesn’t have to be ‘visible’ every time Harry does a broadcast. It wasn’t too long ago that many in the media and on forums were stating that she was overpowering everything and leaving Harry in the background.

Last edited:
I find it interesting to read all the posts on here.

IMO, Harry and his wife have come to the realization that no one cares about what they have to say if it’s not coached in terms vis a vis the BRF. Harry is not perturbed about his relationship with his paternal family— he’s just using it to get people interested in the product he’s selling to make money. They need to come up with the magic formula that makes them the kind of money the want/need.

The US contingent of hardcore Diana fanatics are 40 or above (she’s been gone almost a quarter of a century) and not the most desirable age group that advertisers want to target— so there’s not going to be any significant gold mine for them there.

Also, I disagree with posters that say Charles will always take care of Harry. Charles has never struck me as a unconditional love kind of parent. So there’s the real possibility that if all goes south, Harry will have to settle for a small-ish set of rooms in BRF owned remote location in the UK.

Agreed. He’s an example of what not to do. This benefits no one- including him IMO.

Honestly, it’s probably just making him angrier. I wonder if Archie and their daughter will pick up on the anger towards his family, even it Harry is no longer so overt about it. I can’t imagine these kids growing up and not wanting to know their very close royal relatives. My goodness, their grandfather, uncle and cousin are future Kings !

I loved how William spoke of Charles as a brilliant grandfather, and wished he could spend more time with all of them, not work quite so much...I suspect Charles heard that, and probably that they talked about it.

Harry did speak warmly about his pa, and there was also that radio program they did together. I also remember his mouthing “thank you, pa” when Charles walked Meghan down the aisle. This plus many other examples is why I don’t think H has been burying long suppressed anger. It’s not as if father and son have never had ups and downs - same as with W, same reasons. It’s why I think H’s rewriting of his childhood has everything to do with being upset that he thinks he’s not valued and ,over as much as William. There’s a very deep-seated insecurity there.

I want to believe that the adorable little boy who loves his pa and his family is still in there.

Also, I disagree with posters that say Charles will always take care of Harry. Charles has never struck me as a unconditional love kind of parent. So there’s the real possibility that if all goes south, Harry will have to settle for a small-ish set of rooms in BRF owned remote location in the UK.

That’s a rather damning statement...I personally don’t agree with it. I think Charles deeply loves his son. He’s not going to cave on things just to make H happy, and he’s surely angry and hurt, but I do believe reports that indicate he badly wants to bring him back in the fold someway. I do not believe Charles would ever punish Harry for some sort of revenge

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see Charles as mean or wanting revenge either.

However, accepting that Harry will incur consequences from Harry's own actions is not being mean. It is not unloving to face reality that Harry is an adult who makes choices with eyes wide open.
It is sad to be a loving parent and watch children inflicting pain and creating a tumultuous life for themselves.. Sometimes it takes years of waiting.

I loved how William spoke of Charles as a brilliant grandfather, and wished he could spend more time with all of them, not work quite so much...I suspect Charles heard that, and probably that they talked about it.

Harry did speak warmly about his pa, and there was also that radio program they did together. I also remember his mouthing “thank you, pa” when Charles walked Meghan down the aisle. This plus many other examples is why I don’t think H has been burying long suppressed anger. It’s not as if father and son have never had ups and downs - same as with W, same reasons. It’s why I think H’s rewriting of his childhood has everything to do with being upset that he thinks he’s not valued 3
I want to believe that the adorable little boy who loves his pa and his family is still in there.

That’s a rather damning statement...I personally don’t agree with it. I think Charles deeply loves his son. He’s not going to cave on things just to make H happy, and he’s surely angry and hurt, but I do believe reports that indicate he badly wants to bring him back in the fold someway. I do not believe Charles would ever punish Harry for some sort of revenge

Of course he will take care of Harry in the sense that Harry won’t have to sleep on the streets or starve but beyond that, I don’t see him doing much more. IMO, he’ll be more of a you made your bed….

Of course he will take care of Harry in the sense that Harry won’t have to sleep on the streets or starve but beyond that, I don’t see him doing much more. IMO, he’ll be more of a you made your bed….

That would only crop up if Harry were to get in some sort of trouble...or, for instance, run though all of his money. I don’t see him begging to return, certainly not as a working Royal.

I don't see Charles as mean or wanting revenge either.

However, accepting that Harry will incur consequences from Harry's own actions is not being mean. It is not unloving to face reality that Harry is an adult who makes choices with eyes wide open.
It is sad to be a loving parent and watch children inflicting pain and creating a tumultuous life for themselves.. Sometimes it takes years of waiting.

I agree with this. I’m sure Charles is hoping Harry is happy...Whether he is or not, his life will have to play out...

Therapy was mentioned as a way diligent people often work their way through certain issues, and while that makes sense, the person must have a certain amount of humility to work his way clear. Rather than humility, some signs are there of transcending to a sizeable Prima donna. Others here highlight an egocentric foundation.

It's not clear that endeavoring to intellectual pursuits is a proper fit for him. That's not a dig, just poss a square peg in a round hole. Ex., when he performed well in the Army, much entailed being physically involved with equipment back then. That side of him seems long past now, where he can employ some sweat equity, or relax by working with lumber, vs : churning up all manner of emotional problems, to the extent of him sounding more like 'Hamlet' than himself...and beating his breast.

Last edited:
He left out Charlotte and Louis? That would not be a good thing for them to find out. And no Kate? And if he's upset with Harry, why take it out on Archie? ANd leave him out. My take on it that the "dynasty" photographs are one thing but in his home, the other grandchildren should have pictures also.

As we saw after the death of Philip the family have private photographs that the public do not see. We cannot assume because we do not see them that they do not exist, as we cannot assume how much private time the various family members spend together ( pre covid) just because we do not have photographic evidence of people arriving and leaving.

Any good parent is an "unconditional love" parent. And I dont think Charles is a bad parent. I think that he's a man who has been too busy at times perhaps to spend a lot of time with the boys, but he has tried. And IMO he was very indulgent with Harry, and pretty much gave in to him a lot.. I'm sure he wasn't happy with Harry leaving Royal life.. and the way he did it, but he didn't fall out with him. he remained in touch till H's demands about money probably finally drove him to saying No for the first time.
He continues to love Harry in spite of H's selfish and wild behavior, that's unconditional love.. But he has I think reached a point where he did finally have to say "No".. to say that he would help H get started in his new life up to a point but that he couldn't for example go on paying for security and expenses indefinitely. That doesn't mean he doesn't love his son, it just means that he realises that to keep on giving in to him will not do H any favours.
If things go south with H in America and he ends up coming back home I'm sure that Charles will continue to support him financially and to remain friendly with him. Tat's unconditional love. He may not spend a large fortune on him.. he may be very wary about his son coming back to royal life.. but that does not mean that he does not continue to love his son and stay friends with him unless Harry completely walks out on the relationship.
He may put limits on what he will do in practical terms... but ANY parent has to do that. Most of them are restrained by a lack of money, but also even a rich parent will put SOME limits on how much help they will give to an adult child. I doubt if Charles is going to say "you made your bed son, so now all you're going to get is a little flat in a corner of Buck Palace".

But he may well say "look this is what Im going to do, you can stay in Frogmore, and I'll pay for security..and continue an allowance but I expect you to stay within that allowance." Would it really do Harry any favours to let him live high on the hog for the rest of his life, if he's not going to be a working Prince?

That would only crop up if Harry were to get in some sort of trouble...or, for instance, run though all of his money. I don’t see him begging to return, certainly not as a working Royal.

I dont think H will want to return but if his business dealings in the US dont go well, he might need to. He's taken on an expensive house, he has probably used a lot of Diana's fortune and so far, we're told, he's not getting paid for anything in the US. Presumably he's waiting for his deals with Netflix to result in his doing some work for them and then he will be paid for the work that he's done. but if Netflix drop him and no-one else picks him up, what will he live on? It might happen that he and Meg have to come back., IM sure she will hate it but she'll do it if she has to. And Im sure Charles will do his best to help his son find some kind of a new life in the UK if he comes back.. though he will probaby be wary of talking intimately to him.. or may impose some kind fo silence deal on him.. i.e. saying that he will help out but that Harry doesn't talk to Oprah and her likes any more.

But can Charles really impose a silence deal on Harry and Meghan? We're all in agreement that he won't let them starve, no matter what. Their standards of not starving are quite different than ours, so I really can't see how he can make them keep silent if they want to talk.

The whole idea reminds me of the time when the TV left my room (my brother got caught in MY punishment, it was our room, actually) because my mum was fed up with me being an obnoxious teenager who knew it all. I gave promises and broke them, and even at the time of giving them I saw them as a way to get out of my current predicament, not something to be actually upheld. And still, I was never actually left to starve. What could my parents do, throw me out?

In fact, Harry is trying so hard to blend in with the cool kids in his new school that he's rather teenager-ish, IMO. If he decides to pull a teenager Moran on his father, I can't see how Charles can stop him. The only reason I stopped the acting out was that I grew up. Well, the grounding did help from time to time but unless Charles and the RF are ready to actually cut them off financially entirely, I can't see how they can pull the equivalent of grounding to two adults.

An article from three years ago referring to Harry’s relationship with the Spencers.

https://www.eonline.com/au/news/104...tionship-with-his-mother-s-side-of-the-family

At the age of almost 13 when his mother died, Harry may not have known that much about the relationships between his mother and maternal grandmother or squabbles she had with his uncle.

The whole country knew about the Spencers' bitter divorce: it made headlines at the time, because an earl branded his estranged wife an unfit mother in court, and her mother backed him up. It has never been a secret that Raine Spencer's stepchildren disliked her. And Charles Spencer's spoken openly about how he and Diana were shuttled backwards and forwards between their parents, as young children, and how upsetting it was. If Harry doesn't know about the Spencers' problems, he's the only one who doesn't, which seems rather unlikely.

But how far do you go with this? We've heard a great deal in the past couple of months about Prince Philip's difficult childhood. As he said, he had to get on with things. "One does." It's only Harry who seems intent on going on and on about how all his problems are due to things which happened before he was even born.

Last edited:
We know from Harry that PC stopped paying for them in late 2020 and stopped taking his calls, which were rumoured to be mostly begging for money anyway. That was after some pretty huge provocation from the Sussexes so it wasn't done lightly.

We can assume that any in the BRF will be extremely cautious about taking any more calls because they don't want to give them any more ammunition or be called "unproductive" on CBS Morning Show, along with Harry's very casual disregard for anyone else's privacy.

We know from Gayle that the Sussexes "appeared" to be bewildered that the BRF weren't basically doing their bidding after the interview and that Meghan apparently needed to be front and centre of any reconciliation talks which was repeated by Scobie after PP's funeral. With Harry's current anger and monetizing of his anger and pain (and doing things like providing a commentary on his mother's funeral!) he doesn't seem like he's going to be in a place for any constructive talks for a while.

Charles can't really do anything more to be there for Harry under the current circumstances because of that and practicing tough love and taking Harry at his word about wanting to be financially independent and we're witnessing the teenage temper tantrum right now.

If they had wanted to live quietly on Vancouver Island he might have been willing to go on funding them.

If circumstances change and Harry needs help and support and asks for it then he'll probably get it because I do think the family love him very much but that's not what Harry wants right now.

But can Charles really impose a silence deal on Harry and Meghan? We're all in agreement that he won't let them starve, no matter what. Their standards of not starving are quite different than ours, so I really can't see how he can make them keep silent if they want to talk.

The whole idea reminds me of the time when the TV left my room (my brother got caught in MY punishment, it was our room, actually) because my mum was fed up with me being an obnoxious teenager who knew it all. I gave promises and broke them, and even at the time of giving them I saw them as a way to get out of my current predicament, not something to be actually upheld. And still, I was never actually left to starve. What could my parents do, throw me out?

In fact, Harry is trying so hard to blend in with the cool kids in his new school that he's rather teenager-ish, IMO. If he decides to pull a teenager Moran on his father, I can't see how Charles can stop him. The only reason I stopped the acting out was that I grew up. Well, the grounding did help from time to time but unless Charles and the RF are ready to actually cut them off financially entirely, I can't see how they can pull the equivalent of grounding to two adults.
If they are back in the UK, I think that Charles could possibly impose some kind of news blakc out on them.. if he was thier main support, he might insist on some kind of "no talking to the press" agreement as part of the deal. I dont think that anyone would blame him if he did.....

The whole country knew about the Spencers' bitter divorce: it made headlines at the time, because an earl branded his estranged wife an unfit mother in court, and her mother backed him up. It has never been a secret that Raine Spencer's stepchildren disliked her. And Charles Spencer's spoken openly about how he and Diana were shuttled backwards and forwards between their parents, as young children, and how upsetting it was. If Harry doesn't know about the Spencers' problems, he's the only one who doesn't, which seems rather unlikely.

n.

True. The Spencers' divorce wasn't I believe all over the papers but it was well known in society.. and Charles S and Diana have spoken about it... and how unhappy they were. I'm sure any bio of Diana will mention not only the family divorce but also the rows between Charles S and his sister.. If harry doesn't know of them, he's very unusual....

Any good parent is an "unconditional love" parent. And I dont think Charles is a bad parent. I think that he's a man who has been too busy at times perhaps to spend a lot of time with the boys, but he has tried. And IMO he was very indulgent with Harry, and pretty much gave in to him a lot..

Royal children complaining about their parents being too busy to spend a lot of time with them is nothing new. We have heard it before not only in the UK, but in other European royal families too and, generally speaking, what they are complaining about is true.

Harry, however, went far beyond that level of complaining almost accusing Charles and possibly other members of the BRF of psychological abuse and scarring him for life. Those are very serious allegations. Maybe he genuinely feels like that, or maybe posing as a victim of abuse is part of his business strategy to become a spokesperson for mental health issues. I doubt he would be that cynical though.

I also agree that, distant though Charles might have been, he and Diana spoiled Harry immensely and that didn't do him any good as an adult.

Royal children complaining about their parents being too busy to spend a lot of time with them is nothing new. We have heard it before not only in the UK, but in other European royal families too and, generally speaking, what they are complaining about is true.

Harry, however, went far beyond that level of complaining almost accusing Charles and possibly other members of the BRF of psychological abuse and scarring him for life. Those are very serious allegations. Maybe he genuinely feels like that, or maybe posing as a victim of abuse is part of his business strategy to become a spokesperson for mental health issues. I doubt he would be that cynical though.

I also agree that, distant though Charles might have been, he and Diana spoiled Harry immensely and that didn't do him any good as an adult.

I think that Charles did spoil Harry when Diana died, before that, I think he was a bit of a distant parent as he was busy with his work, he and Diana could hardly stand to be together and she kept the kids to herself more. But when she died, Charles DID spend more time with the boys and tried ot make up for the loss of their mother. However I think that Harry by then was a bit of a mess. Not surprisingly he took Diana's death hard, and he seems to have acted out a lot..

Charles I suspect felt guilty that he hadn't been a more involved parent and he didn't want to come down hard on his boys when they had lost their mother... so he was rather too indulgent and let them have anything they wanted to try and make up for her loss. And it wasn't a good strategy. I think that Harry still felt neglected, still felt that his father didn't care much... and that he got used to doing what he liked, but he still felt like no matter how much of his own way he got, he wasn't satisfied.

That's the vibe I get now, that he's left Royal life, that Charles and the queen TRIED during his married life as a royal to give him a bit of a break from the royal duties but if it wasn't what he and Meg wanted (IE full permission to live abroad and to have a commercial career and make money PLUS still being financially supported by Charles) they just weren't pleased and still kicked up and kept asking for more. I think that Charles did finally get fed up and basically said "If you're just going to keep asking me for money, I am not going to talk to you. You wanted to leave royal duties and make your own living.. so now, its time to do that. "
And Harry is outraged, even a year later, at being told that, so he's doing his best to keep up the snarling his family...

I dont think H will want to return but if his business dealings in the US dont go well, he might need to. He's taken on an expensive house, he has probably used a lot of Diana's fortune and so far, we're told, he's not getting paid for anything in the US. Presumably he's waiting for his deals with Netflix to result in his doing some work for them and then he will be paid for the work that he's done. but if Netflix drop him and no-one else picks him up, what will he live on? It might happen that he and Meg have to come back., IM sure she will hate it but she'll do it if she has to. And Im sure Charles will do his best to help his son find some kind of a new life in the UK if he comes back.. though he will probaby be wary of talking intimately to him.. or may impose some kind fo silence deal on him.. i.e. saying that he will help out but that Harry doesn't talk to Oprah and her likes any more.

I doubt Netflix will drop him as their lips seem too attached to his rear end, but should that happen, and should Harry return, I agree with you - and your above post.

Last edited:
I think that Charles did spoil Harry when Diana died, before that, I think he was a bit of a distant parent as he was busy with his work, he and Diana could hardly stand to be together and she kept the kids to herself more. But when she died, Charles DID spend more time with the boys and tried ot make up for the loss of their mother. However I think that Harry by then was a bit of a mess. Not surprisingly he took Diana's death hard, and he seems to have acted out a lot..
From what I've read Charles saw a little less of his sons than Diana did before their divorce, but post-divorce they had shared custody and had them for an equal amount (40ish I believe) of days each per year. The rest of the year they were away at school. Charles, like many dads, stepped up after his divorce and became more involved with his children.

Last edited:
I doubt Netflix will drop him as their lips seem too attached to his rear end, but should that happen, and should Harry return, I agree with you - and your above post.

At this point, I don't think Harry and Meghan will have trouble monetizing their fame in the US. I am confident they can make more money on their own with Netflix and similar media conglomerates than whatever allowance they would get from Prince Charles.

In the long run, however, nothing is certain. The media/enternaiment business is very volatile and today's star may be a nobody in a few years.

Last edited:
From what I've read Charles saw a little less of his sons than Diana did before their divorce, but post-divorce they had shared custody and had them for an equal amount (40ish I believe) of days each per year. The rest of the year they were away at school. Charles, like many dads, stepped up after his divorce and became more involved with his children.

I dont think he really improved till Diana's death, he had Tiggy Legge Bourke as a nanny to help with the boys when he saw them after the divorce... and she remained for a long time. But I think he DID try to be a more caring involved father when he was the only parent left. However he was still a workaholic, and I think the boys were both traumatized by their mother's death.. but I think that Charles let them do what they liked, to make up for it..and both of them became spoiled brats and Hooray Henries for a time. However Will gradually grew out of it, but Harry I feel didn't.

At that point, I don't think Harry and Meghan will have trouble monetizing their fame in the US. I am confident they can make more money on their own with Netflix and similar media conglomerates than whatever allowance they would get from Prince Charles.

In the long run, however, nothing is certain. The media/enternaiment business is very volatile and today's star may be a nobody in a few years.

It honestly isn't very clear to me how their Deal with Netflix works. I get the impression that they've been hired, and given an advance for works that they are supposed to produce. but I presume it depend on how well the documentaries etc do, how much money they ultimately make from them. And if they dont make a lot, esp if they spend all the advance, they may not get anohter ongoing deal. All we've heard of so far is a documentary about Invictus, which I feel is a worthy cause but not a viewer getter in a big way. There are these deals as "the face of" soemthing which may be more steadily lucrative and not too demanding..

I also agree that, distant though Charles might have been, he and Diana spoiled Harry immensely and that didn't do him any good as an adult.[/QUOTE]

First part - I think actually Harry DID go that far, he just didn’t use the “A” word. I don’t know that he actively decided to use it as a business strategy, but I think he knew exactly what he was doing. Like I posted earlier, I believe that Harry hasn’t been repressing all this anger - he sometimes did have an up and down relationship with Charles for the same reason William did - childhood issues. It’s not as if all of a sudden, these issues are coming to the fore. Plus, we’ve seen and heard from H himself about his love for his pa, with real warmth. I believe H was genuinely upset about not being allowed his Court (by HM, but supported by C) and ultimately being “cut off”, and, believing he’s not loved like his brother, he’s taking advantage of his anger...especially when he knows a certain segment of Americans loathe his father and love him.

I’m not saying you’re doing this, but I can’t judge Charles for this. For one, while he may not have been there as much as the boys would have liked, he was present when he was, unlike his own parents, who were far less demonstrative (though they loved him very much). As to spoiling, I can’t say, but given the circumstances of the divorce and the state of the marriage, if they did, I understand it. Plus, it’s no excuse - Harry has been an adult for a long time; he needs to grow up

At this point, I don't think Harry and Meghan will have trouble monetizing their fame in the US. I am confident they can make more money on their own with Netflix and similar media conglomerates than whatever allowance they would get from Prince Charles.

True, because there will always be someone to pay them what they think they’re worth...even if no one else will. It just takes one person, one business...

I do think H and M should strike while the iron is hot; I don’t think they have a long shelf life....at some point, if they keep this up, there won’t be anything left to say about his family. If they keep this up, I wonder how welcome they’ll be at future funerals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom