The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1421  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:07 AM
Queen Ester's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moran View Post
It would have been fine until the moment the newspapers grabbed the statement and ran with it - about 3 seconds max.


They wouldn't have just shut up because the BP clarified, now, would they? They would have had a field day picking the statement apart, publicising even more about the issue... whereupon Meghan would have wanted to make it known that Kate was the big bad meanie. In the aftermath, there would have been people like me who think it horrible for anyone to pick upon a woman who was either pregnant with HG or a new mother and consider Meghan petty, unempathetic and simply self-obsessed. (For the record, when the articles first came, I didn't pay much attention, thinking that a HG pregnant woman or a new mother crying was such a non-issue, that anything could have made her cry. My negative opinion on Meghan on this one came with the interview.) And Meghan would have wanted to make it clear that she was the one whose feelings were hurt (so kindergarten!) and who cried. If it's true at all, because I consider Meghan extremely untrustworthy.

There was never not delving deeply into the issue because any statement of the BP would have fed the beast.
I still can not believe that she had reminded the world that Catherine was mocked as "waity Katie', that was really mean
__________________

  #1422  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:27 AM
Prinsara's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: A place to grow, Canada
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ester View Post
I still can not believe that she had reminded the world that Katherine was mocked as "waity Katie', that was really mean
Her name is Catherine with a C. "Kate" is an invention of the media. There is no Katherine.
__________________

  #1423  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:30 AM
Queen Ester's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
Her name is Catherine with a C. "Kate" is an invention of the media. There is no Katherine.
Thanks sorry
  #1424  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:37 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: N/A, Bulgaria
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ester View Post
I still can not believe that she had reminded the world that Katherine was mocked as "waity Katie', that was really mean
To be fair, I barely registered the meanness. I was more impressed with the fact that Meghan chose to focus on a rude nickname (implying that Catherine was childish to ever take offence, in comparison to Meghan's own vast, profound and incomparable suffering) and strategically omitted the years of hounding and literal running away from cameras that she, Meghan, was spared because, simply put, the interest in the one dating the former spare wasn't as great as the interest in the one dating the future king. Naturally, the greedy interest in the potential future queen would be must more intense and intruding than the interest in the potential placeholder until William's children grew up. (This isn't a personal offence to Meghan, it's simply how things are and would have been the same with any other woman Harry might have dated in her place.)


But Meghan chose to not mention the hounding, the topless photos, the tears. I suppose if asked, she'd simply say that she didn't know much about the RF. But there isn't anyone who'd ask her. She only talks to sympathetic cameras and pens.


To me,the Waity Katie reference was a deliberate choice to make it look like Meghan was the bigger victim.
  #1425  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: St Thomas, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
Posts: 3,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
"Kate" is an invention of the media.
The couple's official wedding website stated in its section for FAQs:
Should I use Kate or Catherine?

Miss Middleton uses both names equally, and she has never expressed a preference for either Catherine or Kate since her engagement to Prince William. Catherine is the name that Miss Middleton grew up with in her family, and Kate is the name that she tends to use in a work context.
  #1426  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:51 AM
Queen Ester's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 286
Originally by Moran

Originally Posted by Queen Ester View Post

I still can not believe that she had reminded the world that Katherine was mocked as "waity Katie', that was really mean
To be fair, I barely registered the meanness. I was more impressed with the fact that Meghan chose to focus on a rude nickname (implying that Catherine was childish to ever take offence, in ][/QUOTE]

Did Catherine ever take offense, I never heard that she complained about this?
  #1427  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:55 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: N/A, Bulgaria
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ester View Post
Did Catherine ever take offence, I never heard that she complained about this?
Perhaps I didn't word it precisely. I don't think Catherine ever said something. But it doesn't matter. Meghan claimed without saying it that Catherine had the kid gloves treatment from the press -just a mean nickname. Just some rudeness. Now, Meghan, on the other hand... that was a victim if she'd ever seen one.
  #1428  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:56 AM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,299
Y'know, I was just having a conversation somewhere else with a family member that has had to cut off ties with a person she'd been close to all her life. Reading these recollections of how Meghan used digs at Catherine to most likely amplify herself made me think of my response in the other conversation.

People that act like this by demeaning and deriding other people in order to make themselves look bright and shiny have a term for them. They are psychic vampires. They feed and feed on other people in order to feel alive themselves. They are full of woes and ailments and what comes out of there mouths, for the most part are negatives. After spending time with these sorts of people, you actually feel physically drained. Most times its something deep within the person that is the problem. They didn't experience enough love as a child or even never learned to really love and believe in themselves. Its a hallmark of insecurity.

Personally, I don't see this a lot in Meghan at all. Unless she's a superb actress, I've always gotten positive vibes from her. Perhaps the mental stress she talks about have enacted a change. Either way, highlighting the "bad" stuff about Harry's family and the institution probably had the opposite effect of what she was aiming for. To me, it called attention to the fact that she's a very negative person at this place and time in her life.

I'm expecting also to see a lot of "Harry and Meghan" comic quips as there's nothing like the soup of the day to flavor a stand up comedy routine. I do still want to get my signed chicken though. Wonder if I can teach it to also lay noodles along with eggs and have the makings for chicken noodle soup for when the antics of the Sussex couple make me groan and feel sick.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1429  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moran View Post
To be fair, I barely registered the meanness. I was more impressed with the fact that Meghan chose to focus on a rude nickname (implying that Catherine was childish to ever take offence, in comparison to Meghan's own vast, profound and incomparable suffering) and strategically omitted the years of hounding and literal running away from cameras that she, Meghan, was spared because, simply put, the interest in the one dating the former spare wasn't as great as the interest in the one dating the future king. Naturally, the greedy interest in the potential future queen would be must more intense and intruding than the interest in the potential placeholder until William's children grew up. (This isn't a personal offence to Meghan, it's simply how things are and would have been the same with any other woman Harry might have dated in her place.)


But Meghan chose to not mention the hounding, the topless photos, the tears. I suppose if asked, she'd simply say that she didn't know much about the RF. But there isn't anyone who'd ask her. She only talks to sympathetic cameras and pens.


To me,the Waity Katie reference was a deliberate choice to make it look like Meghan was the bigger victim.
I think it's also because there just aren't the same number of paparazzi as there were around 2003-2010ish. The recessions and "everyone has a camera phone" did a lot of that in, as well as other factors like various enquiries and lawsuits.

There are still some but you don't get the "Kate Middleton, Chelsy Davy and Sienna Miller chased through the streets of London by 20 men with cameras" that you used to.

I have seen a lot of people post footage of 20 something Kate and Pippa being harassed by paparazzi in the last couple of weeks in response to Meghan trying to turn it into a "rudeness" issue and Kate appearing at the Sarah Everard vigil. And since it came up in the recent The Sun issue the fact that she along with William and Harry had her phone hacked hundreds of times.

Kate (and Chelsy) was attacked every which way and just because she was white doesn't make it better, she was attacked for things she couldn't change about herself and her family just as surely as Meghan can't change the fact that she's biracial.

There was no need for Meghan to try and make it in to a competition or denigrate another woman's hounding because of who she was dating. KP never "clarified" the statement so that makes it okay to go on the attack over such a petty issue that happened at a time of great stress and emotion for everyone involved, no matter *what* actually happened?
  #1430  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:03 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Queens Village,, United States
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
I didn't mention this in order for perfectly natural wondering to be used as some kind of excuse or cover scenario for the BRF. There's no mistaking what M&H said. Harry would never have told Meghan had the conversation not happened and completely upset him due to being brought up in terms of how their children possibly having 'dark skin' might look or what it would mean for the monarchy.

Then after Meghan became pregnant, there were additional conversations surrounding security and eventually changing the Letters Patent to prevent Harry's offspring automatically becoming HRH Prince/Princess. And once again, the excuse being used regarding 'slimming down of the monarchy' never was intended to be applied to Harry, his wife, and his offspring, until he met and married Meghan.

Another egregious thing is that the royal firm allowed the U.K. media to publish reports that it was Meghan and Harry who didn't want to give their son a title, which was not the case. Also, the U.K. media continually slammed M&H for not presenting their baby outside the hospital, when that was something the firm never discussed with M&H, and never made any arrangements to take place. Meanwhile, unsubstantiated and ultimately false rumors of all types abounded in the U.K. media about everything from doulas, to natural births, to home births.
I don't think the presentation outside the hospital was a requirement and Meghan and Harry perhaps thought it was not mandatory. As I recall, Diana and Sarah Duchess of York had the outside the hospital pictures and more recently Kate. Princess Anne never posed outside the hospital and she was the mother of HM's first grandchild Peter Phillips.
  #1431  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:06 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: N/A, Bulgaria
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
People that act like this by demeaning and deriding other people in order to make themselves look bright and shiny have a term for them. They are psychic vampires. They feed and feed on other people in order to feel alive themselves. They are full of woes and ailments and what comes out of there mouths, for the most part are negatives. After spending time with these sorts of people, you actually feel physically drained.

Personally, I don't see this a lot in Meghan at all.
I've experienced something with people I'd call psychic vampires and IMO, the last thing they can be diagnosed by is how they behave in public. They aren't negative in public. They don't aim public digs. It's the people in their lives that they unleash themselves onto and it's personal interactions that they feed off. Even if Meghan was one - and I'm very leery of accepting this as a fact, - we wouldn't see it by digs on TV. The people who have contact with her might notice such a thing in their everyday contacts - but TV digs are no reason to label her a pshychic vampire.


I simply find her negative, contrary to what she preaches and locked in a constant battle against the same hierarchy that gave her the visibility she enjoys now. In her digs against the system favouring "other grandchildren", she forgot that she and her family were favoured above every other "grandchildren", save for the future king and his family.
  #1432  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:07 PM
Queen Ester's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moran View Post
Perhaps I didn't word it precisely. I don't think Catherine ever said something. But it doesn't matter. Meghan claimed without saying it that Catherine had the kid gloves treatment from the press -just a mean nickname. Just some rudeness. Now, Meghan, on the other hand... that was a victim if she'd ever seen one.
got it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy345 View Post
I don't think the presentation outside the hospital was a requirement and Meghan and Harry perhaps thought it was not mandatory. As I recall, Diana and Sarah Duchess of York had the outside the hospital pictures and more recently Kate. Princess Anne never posed outside the hospital and she was the mother of HM's first grandchild Peter Phillips.
Meghan said that they were never offered a hospital photocall, does that mean that H&M wanted it and were denied?
  #1433  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:25 PM
Fem's Avatar
Fem Fem is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK, Poland
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy345 View Post
I don't think the presentation outside the hospital was a requirement and Meghan and Harry perhaps thought it was not mandatory. As I recall, Diana and Sarah Duchess of York had the outside the hospital pictures and more recently Kate. Princess Anne never posed outside the hospital and she was the mother of HM's first grandchild Peter Phillips.
Well Not to rain on your parade, but actually the beginning of this tradition is often contributed to Princess Anne - as in, she's the one who started this.

Here she is with Peter: https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id646267910
And with Zara: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/9e...131eb3f8e0.jpg

After Anne we had Diana, Princess of Wales, Sarah, Duchess of York, Countess of Wessex, Duchess of Cambridge. The only working royal who did not participate in this tradition was Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
It seems Meghan wanted (from the leaked email) the "clarification" that Kate was the one who made her cry. And it's pretty damn obvious why that wasn't put out for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with Kate being higher in the hierarchy. There have been rumours for years about various "difficult" relationships and even Andrew's not dumb enough to "clarify" that Charles was meaning a meanie not him some of those times.

If we go by Finding Freedom she probably wanted a statement that nothing happened at all, which would be fine - until the next time when one of the papers posted something.

"Royal Migrant Crisis" jokes also seem to have picked up some steam from Coming 2 America being released recently.
I need help here, because I honestly can't remember, but I'm quite sure we got some sort of a statement/clarification that there was no rift between the (then) Duchess of Sussex and Duchess of Cambridge. I just don't remember when - but it might've been a try to put those rumors to rest? I'll try to find it, but I'm sure it happened at some point.
  #1434  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:34 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ester View Post
Meghan said that they were never offered a hospital photocall, does that mean that H&M wanted it and were denied?
Was Meghan so isolated away at Frogmore Cottage when she was about to give birth to Archie that the gobs and gobs of press and their cameras descending on Windsor didn't ring a bell that they were there anxiously awaiting the birth? I don't think it was "they" that kept all the details of Archie's birth private or even release what hospital Meghan was going to use (remember all the talk of Meghan having a home birth?). If the Sussexes had wanted to share their joy in the birth of their firstborn child, I'm sure their office would have set up to release bit by bit information much like with Catherine and other royal births.

So I don't believe that she didn't know about royal women and the photocall leaving the hospital. She *saw* Catherine do it, most likely. However, years after the fact, when people have forgotten how it all went down or even not aware of it at all (American audience, remember), its convenient to remember things a whole lot differently than how they really were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moran View Post
I've experienced something with people I'd call psychic vampires and IMO, the last thing they can be diagnosed by is how they behave in public. They aren't negative in public. They don't aim public digs. It's the people in their lives that they unleash themselves onto and it's personal interactions that they feed off. Even if Meghan was one - and I'm very leery of accepting this as a fact, - we wouldn't see it by digs on TV. The people who have contact with her might notice such a thing in their everyday contacts - but TV digs are no reason to label her a pshychic vampire.


I simply find her negative, contrary to what she preaches and locked in a constant battle against the same hierarchy that gave her the visibility she enjoys now. In her digs against the system favouring "other grandchildren", she forgot that she and her family were favoured above every other "grandchildren", save for the future king and his family.
I'm no psychologist or mind reader and I don't know Meghan but her behavior brought this kind of thing to my mind. As I said, I've never perceived her to be anything but happy and upbeat and ready to take the world on by storm which gradually changed and if I did have to suggest a pinpoint in time, I'd say when she was pregnant with Archie. The interview though was a picture of a totally different person entirely. Perhaps its only the effect of making such a major change in their lives and finding out its not all unicorns and rainbows as they'd hope it was going to be going forward.

Another odd thought that I had and it may sound quite silly but watching Harry in that interview, I got the distinct feeling that he resembled his father so very much. The portrayal though of his father in "The Crown". The kind of dispirited, resigned and looked like he carried the weight of the world on his shoulders that Charles was portrayed as in the Netflix series. Of course too, I may need stronger glasses. Just airing some thoughts in my head to make room for more of them as the day passes.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1435  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:35 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fem View Post
Well Not to rain on your parade, but actually the beginning of this tradition is often contributed to Princess Anne - as in, she's the one who started this.

Here she is with Peter: https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id646267910
And with Zara: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/9e...131eb3f8e0.jpg

After Anne we had Diana, Princess of Wales, Sarah, Duchess of York, Countess of Wessex, Duchess of Cambridge. The only working royal who did not participate in this tradition was Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

I need help here, because I honestly can't remember, but I'm quite sure we got some sort of a statement/clarification that there was no rift between the (then) Duchess of Sussex and Duchess of Cambridge. I just don't remember when - but it might've been a try to put those rumors to rest? I'll try to find it, but I'm sure it happened at some point.
We also had Lady Sarah Chatto. I don't know about Serena.

It is pretty common. I think the Ducheas of Gloucester may have done it too and the Duchess of Kent
  #1436  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:36 PM
Fem's Avatar
Fem Fem is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK, Poland
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ester View Post
Meghan said that they were never offered a hospital photocall, does that mean that H&M wanted it and were denied?
I don't think it's the question of being offered that. If they let the press know in which hospital Meghan gave birth (we didn't know where, and we didn't know she gave birth until the family was safely back in Frogmore Cottage), the press would be there. 100%. Everyone is always so excited for a royal birth
Quote:
Oprah: OK, so it feels to me like things started to change when you and Harry decided that you were not going to take the picture that had been a part of the tradition for years and . . .  Meghan: We weren’t asked to take a picture. That’s also part of the spin, that was really damaging. I thought, ‘Can you just tell them the truth? Can you say to the world you’re not giving him a title, and we want to keep him safe, and that if he’s not a prince, then it’s not part of the tradition? Just tell people, and then they’ll understand?’
So they weren't asked to take a picture. After they went to extreme lenghts to make sure the birth was as private as possible, now they're surprised they weren't asked to do that.
Also the part "if the's not a price, then it's not part of the tradition" is another lie. Princess Anne did it with Peter and Zara (no titles at all), Countess of Wessex did it with Lady Louise and Viscount Severn (titled like children of an Earl, with no HRHs).
  #1437  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:38 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Peterborough, Canada
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoySetsFire View Post
Is it any less nasty and vindictive as the BRF has been toward her by not correcting the false narrative that was put forth by the British press...

I understand many here are royalists...but as an American woman, I do not understand the need to vilify Meghan.



I will explain the issue of "not correcting the false narrative". The BRF has a policy of not getting engaged in public battles played out in the paper. They have done so only a few times in the past decade. To do so has only ever proven to be a fruitless exercise, serving to "feed the beast."



Conversations about Meghan and Harry are representative of the kind of public interest in the lives of celebrities and royals, and the press knows this. As for "vilifying" Meghan, it certainly sells papers to do so. People's private and shared reactions in real life (such as in this forum) probably range from "I don't care" to "I don't want to hear about this anymore" to "Harry and Meghan should be left in peace" to "Harry and Meghan are whiny brats" to "Meghan is responsible for everything that has gone wrong in the past year." I do not believe that there is universal vilification.



That being said, their behaviour opens them up to public comment. Doing a high profile interview has in fact, "fed the beast." At times it seems as if Meghan and Harry want to keep feeding it. They have said and done some pretty interesting things, most of which cannot help but generate public interest, for good or for bad. They can control how often the beast gets fed.



I don't dispute the stresses and strains that they experienced. I do challenge a lot of their narrative.
  #1438  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:40 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: N/A, Bulgaria
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
I think it's also because there just aren't the same number of paparazzi as there were around 2003-2010ish. The recessions and "everyone has a camera phone" did a lot of that in, as well as other factors like various enquiries and lawsuits.

There was no need for Meghan to try and make it in to a competition or denigrate another woman's hounding because of who she was dating. KP never "clarified" the statement so that makes it okay to go on the attack over such a petty issue that happened at a time of great stress and emotion for everyone involved, no matter *what* actually happened?
Yeah, I forgot the number of paparazzi factor.


As I said, I first thought negatively of Meghan in the terms of the who made who cry issue during the interview. Kate really hurt my feelings? Was this necessary? So juvenile and a clear attempt to win sympathy and paint herself as the bigger person, never letting us forget how hurt she was - she would have done the same thing if she had hurt someone? Before this, it was such a non-issue to me, just the tabloids doing their thing. But now, it made me wonder even if Meghan didn't really cry, but at will. Who was the actress between the two of them?


Before this, I simply waved the whole thing as, "Well, so Kate might have cried. What's the big deal?"
  #1439  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:41 PM
Fem's Avatar
Fem Fem is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK, Poland
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
We also had Lady Sarah Chatto. I don't know about Serena.

It is pretty common. I think the Ducheas of Gloucester may have done it too.
Duchess of Gloucester, yes. Duchess of Kent as well: https://meghanpedia.com/wp-content/u...hessofKent.jpg
  #1440  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:48 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by caethi View Post
That being said, their behaviour opens them up to public comment. Doing a high profile interview has in fact, "fed the beast." At times it seems as if Meghan and Harry want to keep feeding it. They have said and done some pretty interesting things, most of which cannot help but generate public interest, for good or for bad. They can control how often the beast gets fed.

I don't dispute the stresses and strains that they experienced. I do challenge a lot of their narrative.
In order to be relevant in today's world, one has to be in a position where the masses are aware that they're trying to be relevant in the first place. Harry and Meghan didn't have to worry about this at all with the global platform they had within the "Firm" and their own royal incentives. They had staff and an office and PR and a full daily planner that kept them active and in the minds of the people on a steady basis. Now they're on their own and it's totally up to them to not only establish a foundation to "do good" but also their responsibility to keep themselves in the forefront of public attention if the foundation is to succeed. The solid foundation they had for world wide recognition has collapsed and they're building their new one with what appears to be straw. It doesn't look very enduring and solid from where I'm sitting.

Right now any publicity is good publicity and that's a MO of a lot of celebrity to keep them in the forefront of the public's mind. Unfortunately, I feel the negativity of the "viral" interview will do them more harm than good.

I am also in agreement with you, Caethi, that I don't doubt for a minute that they've had stresses and strains and ran into a lot of brick walls but their narrative in that one interview makes me question a whole lot of things.
__________________

__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 2: December 2020-March 2021 JessRulz Current Events Archive 874 03-07-2021 08:05 PM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes abu dhabi american american history ancestry baby names baptism british british royal family british royals brownbitcoinqueen camilla parker bowles carolin china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing clarence house cpr customs dresses duke of sussex earl of snowdon edward vii family tree general news thread george vi gradenigo gustaf vi adolf hereditary grand duchess stéphanie history hochberg house of windsor hypothetical monarchs imperial household jacobite japan jewellery jewelry kensington palace king edward vii list of rulers luxembourg maxima meghan markle monarchy nepal nepalese royal family pless princess alexia (2005 -) princess chulabhorn princess chulabhorn walailak princess eugenie princess laurentien princess of orange princess ribha queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen victoria resusci anne royal jewels royalty of taiwan russian court dress spain sussex swedish queen thai royal family tradition unfinished portrait united states united states of america welsh wittelsbach


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×