The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 8: July-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
................the fact her children, family and friends aren't cashing in imho is because they love and respect her, that tells me all i need to know- that she is cared enough about to be protected (clarence house advisors aside) by those closest to her.

Well no doubt if Charles ever hooks up with another mistress then we'll hear plenty about how awful Camilla is.

Well no doubt if Charles ever hooks up with another mistress then we'll hear plenty about how awful Camilla is.

If you want to, you can say something bad about every person and everything. And if there is nothing negative to find now then you can imagine something bad that will happen in the future. How miserable is that?:bang:

Last edited:
If you want to, you can say something bad about every person and everything. And if there is nothing negative to find now then you can imagine something bad that will happen in the future. How miserable is that?:bang:

Agreed, that is quite miserable by itself alone. However, I was responding to the usual tactic of putting down Diana to elevate Camilla. Is it at all possible to say nice things about Camilla without having to try & drag down Diana in the process?

Agreed, that is quite miserable by itself alone. However, I was responding to the usual tactic of putting down Diana to elevate Camilla. Is it at all possible to say nice things about Camilla without having to try & drag down Diana in the process?

No one could drag Diana down even if they wanted to, but I don't see anyone doing this. For the most part, we should our best to leave Diana out of Camilla's thread. Diana has a forum, with wonderful pics and chats about the fascinating woman she was. But here, it's about Camilla, what she is doing, what she does, and what she is about.

Since we seem to have strayed some little distance from the topic of this thread, it seems like a good time to close this one and start the next installment, which can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom