The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 12: July 2008-December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Great news for Halton and Care Catering, well done Camilla. :flowers:

BARROW is getting a surprise royal visit later this month when Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, returns to meet the crew of the Astute.

North West Evening Mail

I feel quite out of the loop. What have I missed? Am I right in saying we've not seen a tiara outing?

A new brooch for Camilla?

Thank you for posting, chaimae :flowers:, but unfortunately it´s not possible for me to open both of you links. Maybe you can give a tip or check the links again. Thank you!

I had the same problem...

milla Ca, the photo from post 34 is on this page, although I assume it'll rotate off the page as newer photos are added.

Royal Insight > Gallery

Thanks Elspeth - its the one where she's wearing that beautiful blue, am I right?

Yes, it's in the top row of photos at the moment, and she is indeed wearing a nice blue outfit that matches the TRF colour scheme beautifully.;)

im sorry mill ca and marmi, i steel have problemes in posting links and fotos!
ant way thanks elspeth , for corection my post!

im sorry mill ca and marmi, i steel have problemes in posting links and fotos!
ant way thanks elspeth , for corection my post!

Dont worry at all, we all know what its like to learn something new :flowers:
I still make mistakes with links occassionally myself :rolleyes:

thanks skydragon !:flowers:
i m really stuped! i didn't see the extra http!!!!:bang:
It happens to me on a regular basis, I have done it so often myself!:lol: So you are definitely not stupid!:flowers:

i think it s a really nice idea from camilla , but i think its should be a surprise for Charles in his birthday,so , why do we know it before the actual day?
I will try to do the same thing with my future hasband:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only info and pic of this event (?):

Perhaps the Press were too busy or too exhausted from waiting outside all the night clubs waiting to see what the York girls were now up to..... or perhaos watching all the country lanes in Berkshire hoping to catch Kate commit a driving offence!

I have just read an article that says The Duchess of Cornwall for Prince Charles' special birthday is giving him sixty meaningful gifts. I thought this action speaks volumes about their relationship. I think that is a challenging activity to plan on her part. Hope she gets everything before her royal tour.

Camilla's 60 birthday presents for Charles...one for every year of his life | Mail Online

If it's true, it's rather sweet and some of the items mentioned are very romantic. And nice of her to involve the boys.

23rd October 2008

The Duchess of Cornwall presented awards for health workers who provide outstanding care for the Armed Forces in a ceremony at the Royal Hospital Chelsea.

The Prince of Wales - The Duchess presents the Military and Civilian Health Partnership Awards

I stopped checking getty images for picture of The Duchess of Cornwall and started looking at other sites. So far Belga Pictures appears to be the best source. Here are a few more photos. BelgaPicture - Quick search

23rd October 2008

The Duchess of Cornwall presented awards for health workers who provide outstanding care for the Armed Forces in a ceremony at the Royal Hospital Chelsea.

The Prince of Wales - The Duchess presents the Military and Civilian Health Partnership Awards
There was a 5 minute slot on BBC Breakfast where they were speaking to two of the recipients of awards, (Flying nightingales) and one of the elderly ladies said, 'I just want to say how wonderful HRH was, she had a proper conversation with us, which was wonderful'. They had come to the end of the time allowed but it was clearly something they wanted to get across.

I have looked at the Beeb website, but am unable to find any mention of the ladies or their awards!:rolleyes:

I stopped checking getty images for picture of The Duchess of Cornwall and started looking at other sites. So far Belga Pictures appears to be the best source. Here are a few more photos. BelgaPicture - Quick search
I'm afraid I am just getting 'no picture found' from your link. :flowers:

belga link

You have to do a search to get the pictures to come up.
I typed in "camilla" and came up with about 7 really nice pictures from today's event.

It really shouldn't be this difficult to find pictures of DOC events but I guess the press doesn't cover her when she's working only when they want to come up with some negative mess.

DOC looks really nice in these photos, she is obviously genuinely enjoying the presentations, and it not fair to her that photos like these don't receive a wider press coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom