The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 1: March-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Camillas suits. I think Robison Valentines suite are very modern yet beautiful. The cut is very nice. The insect brooch and corkskrew out of her hat are a bit weird. I dont understand what Anne is wearing. I dont like Princess Michaels whole look. It just doesnt flow for me though she looks very beautiful.

Skydragon said:
I really wish Sophie would get a new hat, she looks like Paddington!:)

Yes Maxie and PrinceJohnny25, it is nice to see a public display of affection between the ladies, it certainly shows that all the people who constantly say that don't get along, are wrong!:)

It surely does! It's great seeing them together!
But oh Skydragon, I love Sophie's hat! Am I evil now? :p
I understand what you mean with the Paddington comment, btw. ;) I fear I'm developping an eccentric taste when it comes to clothing...

Maxie said:
It surely does! It's great seeing them together!
But oh Skydragon, I love Sophie's hat! Am I evil now? :p
I understand what you mean with the Paddington comment, btw. ;) I fear I'm developping an eccentric taste when it comes to clothing...

Of course you are not evil, well not as far as I know! :rolleyes: :D You can wear Sophies hats, just don't ask me to wear one!.
Camilla's hat would be nicer without the corkscrew but, that is just my opinion! The suit is a beautiful fit.:)

Skydragon said:
Of course you are not evil, well not as far as I know! :rolleyes: :D You can wear Sophies hats, just don't ask me to wear one!.
Camilla's hat would be nicer without the corkscrew but, that is just my opinion! The suit is a beautiful fit.:)

Oh yes, Camilla looks great and her hat is beautiful too! One should almost forget mentioning it... ;) But I have to agree with you on the corkscrew thing on top of it. Luckily she didn't stuck it in princess Michael's eye while she was bending over to greet her... :p

Was Anne there.. I didn't see any photos.

Zonk1189 said:
Was Anne there.. I didn't see any photos.
Yes, she was there. Only one picture of her on getty... :(

Zonk1189 said:
I am not familiar with the protoccol but I was under the impression that the ladies didn't curtesy to anyone other than the Queen. Isn't that the case?

Strictly speaking, a royal princess, whether by birth or marriage, would curtesy to The Princess of Wales as the wife of the heir to the throne, but this hasn't been done since the reign of Edward VII. So far, it seems Camilla has been granted precedence ahead of all royal princesses, despite the private order of Princess Alexandra and The Princess Royal coming before her.

The members of the royal family curtsey or bow to The Queen and The Prince Philip on state and national occasions at an appropriate moment where the order of precedence is followed. In private, they only curtsey or bow to The Queen, not each other.

Camilla looks beautiful elegant in all the pictures...
Oh my god I hate Tatler magazine, is so superficial... Polls and stuff
is such a stupid magazine

Princess Anne`s look is very awful. And so Princess Michael`s, too. Sophie is ok, Camilla is wonderful. It suits her very well and makes her thinner then she is. Like ever she is the star of the show.

Camilla looks great in the black suit. this cut/style really suits her

Princess Robijn said:
I meant another one of my questions, about the date of the event..

Well, as far as I know it was today (9th of March). :)
Sorry, I think I misunderstood your question. :) Sometimes it would be easier for some of us to write in Dutch... ;)

The memorial service was on Thursday afternoon. She did the Unicorn theatre in the morning, the memorial service and the meeting with Prince Albert in the afternoon, then the concert that evening according to the court circular.

I hope Skydragon is correct and Camilla is back to her three days a week or more schedule. I missed it. :(

Am I the only one sort of annoyed about that comment "Camilla is suddenly stunning"? Camilla has been Camilla -true I think she really hit her stride in her clothing this year but I find it vaguely insulting.

cde said:
I hope Skydragon is correct and Camilla is back to her three days a week or more schedule. I missed it. :(

I think that was from an article I posted.:)

Duchess Camilla is much elegant and she kisses princess Sophie.
Duchess Camilla speak with Princess Michael of Kent. Duchess Camilla is often more photo now and with the royal family,visit. Wow she is great job!

I think it's great to see Sophie and Camilla showing affection towards each other especially after most newspapers claim that Camilla and Charles don't get on with Edward and Sophie

Will's princess said:
I think it's great to see Sophie and Camilla showing affection towards each other especially after most newspapers claim that Camilla and Charles don't get on with Edward and Sophie

I think this is a case of the press making more out of an incident than there really was in the long run.

Charles was, rightly in my opinion, upset with Edward over Edward's company Ardent filming William at St Andrews when there was a press agreement in place to let William have privacy during his education. Charles was also upset over the way Edward and Sophie's business ventures seemed to lower the role of the RF. However, ALL families have tiffs over things and disagreements over actions taken by one member.

Bottom line is that Charles and Edward are brothers and like all brothers had a spat or two. Unfortunately because they are royal their spat was made known all around the world.

Princejohnny25 said:
Could you explain more. I dont understand your comment.

I think xtan is trying to say it was all put on for the cameras but, that was genuine affection and friendship between the ladies from what I saw!:)

I think Camilla would carry herself well, should she become Queen . . .

I think Camilla is a truly nice person and she is always very warm and friendly to others. She is capable of making others happy and that's why Prince Charles always wants her to be with him. He definitely neeeds someone to cheer him up and smooth his bad moods. He has Camilla now. Just happy for Prince Charles and Camilla because they makes me still believe in love.

Camilla is spent near 4,380 euros to the month in the London hairdressing salon.

The most outstanding Camilla, wife of prince Carlos of England, is spent until about 4,380 euros to the month in having the particular services of a famous peluquero, informs the British newspaper Daily Mail today. According to the newspaper, its peluquero, Hugh Green, that it has between his famous clients to like the actress Joan Collins, takes care of Stretcher in its address in the palace of Clarence House, calls to account official of the real pair, because the wife of the heir of the throne does not want that they see it in out of order public.

http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg060313/actualidad/gente/200603/13/camilla-peluqueria-inglaterra.asp

It'll be the last time she uses his Salon now he's told the Press what she has done and how much it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom