The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: January 2014-February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved both outfits on her today. McQueen always impresses me. What do you guys think about her evening dress choice? Personally, I loved it. I felt as though it was elegant enough for the occasion but still had a bit of personality to it befitting someone her age. I love her coat dresses too, but I like the little bit of daring she added to her evening gown. Thoughts? Do you feel it was a tad too immodest? Cut a bit funny? Inquiring minds want to know! :p

I know some posters have criticised the evening dress, I thought it was a fun dress without being tarty. So all in all, well done.

Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: January 2014

Kate is on the front pages of The Times and Telegraph. Very well respected papers. No easy feat with a State Visit the same day.

Actually a very easy feat considering she's Catherine and a state visit is easily ignored by our papers. I bet the headline is something to do with "she's back". Nothing actually constructive.

@QueenVicMirror: Engagement for Kate announced tomorrow night - she will attend Autumn Gala Evening for @ActionAddiction at L'Anima Restaurant, London

Come on, all of you! Our Duchess looks fantastic: youthful, beautiful, stylish and CLASSY! A dynamic comeback look, I'd say!. The color was extremely flattering and her hair is gorgeous. Very few women could wear their hair as she does and maintain an overall elegance.

Come on, all of you! Our Duchess looks fantastic: youthful, beautiful, stylish and CLASSY! A dynamic comeback look, I'd say!. The color was extremely flattering and her hair is gorgeous. Very few women could wear their hair as she does and maintain an overall elegance.

Thanks, sshepard7, for the positive comments. Many of our posters seem to have had razor blades for breakfast today!

Look at that beaming smile from the young photographer. What an accomplishment at a very young age.

So cute how he walked off and had to be called back for photos! I'd probably do the same and I'm not 8. :p

those Middleton legs always look good
Extremely well-toned. In fact, suspiciously well-toned considering that their owner supposedly hasn't been able to get out of bed for two months. Those legs look like they've been working very hard with the personal trainer during Kate's "debilitating illness".

Extremely well-toned. In fact, suspiciously well-toned considering that their owner supposedly hasn't been able to get out of bed for two months. Those legs look like they've been working very hard with the personal trainer during Kate's "debilitating illness".

I suspect those legs are the result of years of regular exercise, rather than just over the last 1-2 months.

Who said she'd been in bed for 2 months? Good grief...she has nice legs cause her whole life she's been an athletic person who works out daily for years now. A few weeks of interrupted exercise is not going to turn everything to flab.

LaRae

Tonight she is going to haver dinner... surely not puking

Who said she'd been in bed for 2 months? Good grief...she has nice legs cause her whole life she's been an athletic person who works out daily for years now. A few weeks of interrupted exercise is not going to turn everything to flab.

I don't think Kate's been lying in state in bed against propped up fluffy pillows 24/7 but I'm sure there's times that she was. Life goes on HG or no HG and George is a very active toddler. I'm sure she's been under constant physician supervision, doing what she can and always close to the porcelain goddess. I do imagine that Maria seems like a godsend right now giving Kate the chance to rest and deal with the HG when it hits.

Perhaps some exercise has been part of her routine. Perhaps not. I'm just happy that she's feeling good enough to actually step out for a while without the fear of being sick again.

You're so right. She wasn't sick at all. She's been spending all of her time exercising. The Palace, William, Harry, her doctors...they're all in on it. Seriously though. What in the heck would be the point of her faking an illness?

Stopping exercise for a month or two won't make you lose tons of muscle definition. Especially if you're someone that works out regularly. So analyzing Kate's legs is pointless.

Is there any announcement yet whether the Duchess will attend Remembrance Sunday next week?

Is there any announcement yet whether the Duchess will attend Remembrance Sunday next week?

I don't think there has been an announcement, but I would be very surprised if she did not attend the Remembrance Sunday engagements.

Most likely she'll be at the Remembrance Sunday service. I'm always wondering why she and William never attend the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall, which is on the 8th.

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 11 mins11 minutes ago

Kate engagements in November so far: November Fri 7th (poss), Sat 8th, Sun 9th, Weds 12th, Thurs 13th, Tue 19th.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h 2 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @_Place2Be Schools Awards at Kensington Palace on Wednesday November 19th.

What's going on possibly tomorrow?

Yay! Kate with children is the best! When is that? This coming up week or the week after? What day of the week is that?

Last edited:
What's going on possibly tomorrow?

Yay! Kate with children is the best! When is that? This coming up week or the week after? What day of the week is that?

I'm not sure about the 7th.

Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: January 2014

People are speculating that is the fall meeting of the charities forum for William, Harry and Kate. It is usually done around this time. It's not announced before and the venue changes as the different charities host it. Some times you get a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I thought another egagements was announced! I hope she will be out again before the USA trip

Will the duchess have a public appearance before Christmas?
Or will we only catch a glimpse of her arriving at the pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom