The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29, 2011-January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.... I'm sure we'll know soon enough, interesting mystery though if it's true.....if they hadn't said known for style I would have guessed it's Sarah....

Sarah is an excellent guess! She needs money and she's written children's books before.

Iteresting, but I have to wonder if this is true why she would feel the need to disguise herself.

I read a bit on the site and the company seems to be a bit anti-royal to me. I doubt Catherine would be involved with them in any way.

Duchess of Cambridge's bank account 'hacked' - Telegraph

Duchess of Cambridge's bank account 'hacked'

The Duchess of Cambridge had her bank details hacked by a private detective working for a tabloid newspaper, it was claimed.

First her mobile phone, which had been tried to hack into more than 100 times a day in 2006 and now this. Add the fact that in 2006 the media followed her every step when she tried to work in London after finishing her studies at St. Andrew's. No wonder the poor girl went home and started to work at her family's business, where she was more protected from the media....

Does anyone still call her lazy because of these choices she was to make because of being William's girlfriend? I'd say it's a wonder she took him back after their seperation in 2007 - must really be love between the two of them.

Duchess of Cambridge's bank account 'hacked' - Telegraph

Duchess of Cambridge's bank account 'hacked'

The Duchess of Cambridge had her bank details hacked by a private detective working for a tabloid newspaper, it was claimed.

First her mobile phone, which had been tried to hack into more than 100 times a day in 2006 and now this. Add the fact that in 2006 the media followed her every step when she tried to work in London after finishing her studies at St. Andrew's. No wonder the poor girl went home and started to work at her family's business, where she was more protected from the media....

Does anyone still call her lazy because of these choices she was to make because of being William's girlfriend? I'd say it's a wonder she took him back after their seperation in 2007 - must really be love between the two of them.

I'm very shocked and yet not really about all of this. I read somewhere Sienna Miller had the same problem. This kind of press in the UK is , putting kindly, absurd ! This has been happen for a while also. I wonder what some of this papers will claim...

They should start replacing "Source's close to the couple" with "Hacker/Stalker payed by us"

Last edited:
IMO, they need to get the really big gun in all of this ....RUPERT MURDOCH!! Life went downhill when this man came on the scene.

her hairs are shorter. so a good cut was a good thing

So today the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the Trooping The Colour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rince-William-make-Trooping-Colour-debut.html

But that's not all :D It seems they are attending a wedding today with Pippa! No pictures yet but I will post it latter as soon as I get them. The photographer did say on twitter that Princess Beatrice and Holly Branson are there as well. I guess it's Sam Waley-Cohen wedding

Last edited by a moderator:
The day is not yet done ; )

Now at a VERY well-attended society wedding. Prcess Beatrice, Patrick & Catherine Valentine, Holly Branson, Emilia Jardine Patterson #royal

and quick change for #theduchessofcambridge who is also here with sister #pippamiddleton

There's a sports car parked outside the church similar to that used by #Kate & Will on their wedding day waiting to whisk away bride& groom

The wedding is that of jockey Sam Waley-Cohen & Annabel Ballin, good friends of the #dukeandduchessofcambridge

tweets from Royal Photographer Mark Stewart

First pics http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...-and-pippa-shine-at-weddinng-115875-23195126/

http://www.popsugar.com/Kate-Middle...am-Waley-Cohen-Bella-Ballins-Wedding-17836575

Last edited:
Who is th 3rd royal...its just Catherine and Beatrice. Goodness are they counting Pippa?

:previous:

I won't be surprised if they were. After all, it is the Daily Mail. They can't seem to drop 'Kate Middleton' before printing the 'Duchess of Cambridge', so why not count her sister as a royal too?

Who is th 3rd royal...its just Catherine and Beatrice. Goodness are they counting Pippa?

I'm afraid they are.

Really glad Catherine made the effort to attend. During the wedding Sam was interviewed and said he didn't expected them to go because the Trooping the Colours would be on the same day.
From what I've read he seems like a really nice person, and has achieve a lot in his on merits :)

The start of the DM article says "How does she do it?" and I can imagine quite easily, it's not that hard to go from one event to another.

She is the most important person now wherever she goes..she also has bodyguards wherever she goes...a wedding, simple shopping..her life has changed...I like her black dress, but doesn't like that hat...

WTHey! Pippa is the third royal? Sheesh I can understand if the US did something like that but an English paper; come on now!
Either way I am starting to dislike the "Prince William and Kate Middleton" when people are talking about them; she's his wife now and I think their titles should be more equal. At least say the Prince and the Duchess.

As the Duke and Duchess's trip to Los Angeles is eminent and that thread is still closed, I thought I'd say that we (my husband and I) certainly intend to find a way to watch their entourage pass by, if we calculate correctly on their itinerary - and I think they can. There aren't that many ways to get from point a to point b in Los Angeles, and I believe their entourage will be obvious.

I saw a release of their itinerary and it did involve some hotel visit, I believe, for a charity event. Maybe that's when we'll go and try to see them - just for the vibe of it and because it's fun to be out and about in L.A. at any time of day or night, with or without a specific purpose.

Maybe that's why they chose California for the last three days. At any rate, the beautiful scenery they'll see in Canada will be a interesting contrast to the amped up busy but sunny lifestyle of SoCal. I would think they'd rather enjoy a taste of California - it's pretty far from Canada and Great Britain, and it's someplace we Los Angelenos think that others can enjoy.

I'm patiently waiting for that thread to open and for the trip details to be posted there, as I've been away from my computer for awhile and missed getting to save the details myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom