The Chelsy Davy Thread 4: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to Part 4 of the Chelsy Davy News and Pictures thread.

Part 3 can be found here

Last edited:
Wow! Guess you never know when the snakes you lie with turn around to bite you.

Incas said:
Wow! Guess you never know when the snakes you lie with turn around to bite you.

That's true, but I hope this doesn't affect Chelsy's and Harry's relationship.:( :)

Laraib said:
That's true, but I hope this doesn't affect Chelsy's and Harry's relationship.:( :)

From what I know from reading about Harry. If this is real love with Chelsy the relationship won't be affected. I think Charles, his father has learned a lot about how true loves affects a person. He might have to wait until his grandparents die to marry though.:)

I also think that Chelsy's dad did not do anything wrong with his money by investing in other countries. To me it shows that he is smart about the type of country he lives in. Many people invest in countries where it is safe.:)

georgiea said:
I also think that Chelsy's dad did not do anything wrong with his money by investing in other countries. To me it shows that he is smart about the type of country he lives in. Many people invest in countries where it is safe.:)

Smart...? Yeah, very smart. Come on, people. You go live under a regime like Mugabe's. See how much you like it. The British government put him in power and he stays in power because of people like Davy. I'm not saying this to be mean about Chelsy. She seems like a nice girl. She was born into her life and she can't tell her daddy what to do. What he does bankrolls her very luxurious lifestyle, so why would she? But saying that he is "smart" for it... that is just insulting and naive and plain wrong. I am not judging him because I don't know the details, but I mean, "smart" for investing in this regime? Geez....

Mugabe's ablility to stay in power is more for another thread, but it would be safe to say not because of people like Mr. Davy. Mr. Davy is more like an opportunist, making money however he can. He doesn't have any political clout of his own. His usefulness to people like Webster Shamu or Mugabe is how much he can contribute to their private coffers.

New Chelsy Pics

New Chelsy pics leaving Cape town and arriving at Heathrow airport in London.

Sorry if I sound like a prude, but IMO, if she didn't wear shirts that came down so low, she'd really be quite lovely. Wonder what her mum thinks when she sees these photos surface!;)

her mom's a former beauty queen and model. i dont think she'd be appalled to see this. besides, chelsy looked stunning in the photos. :)

Chelsy wears clothes that are in style so I highly doubt her mom who was a former pagent queen/model would object. Plus Chelsy is 20 why should she care what other people think about what she wears.

I think that it is incredible Chelsea and the Prince are still together...they are so young. Was she arriving at Heathrow to visit with Harry?

Heidi P. said:
I think that it is incredible Chelsea and the Prince are still together...they are so young. Was she arriving at Heathrow to visit with Harry?

I would assume so. Chelsy seems to fly to London whenever she can to see Harry. At least they make the effort to work as a couple. Better than some celebrity couples. :eek:

Maybe that is because they have got the time to do so.
Chelsy doesn't need to work on being famous. She is just an ordinary student. That is all she does. Besides that she only needs to take care of herself and her relationship. Even though, there is something I like about her. At least she seems to be a character. Not boring. I'd love the media to write more entertaining articles about her and her newest faux pax. I think she is great!

Anyone know what sort of career she is planning on pursuing after she graduates? Thanks

No one knows about Kate's yet, a year after her graduation. Short of putting out a press statement, I doubt anyone will know about Chelsy's either. Perhaps the two ladies will hangout together in London, keep each other company on shopping trips.:p

They are so cute! They really look wonderful together. And Chelsy is very feminine....pretty girl.

Thanks for the pics! Chealsy looks better then I have ever seen her, she is positevely shining.
And Harry is all red, as usual. :D

melike2 said:
They are so cute! They really look wonderful together. And Chelsy is very feminine....pretty girl.

They look so happy and cute together. This relationship has been so good for Harry. Despite all the criticism they seem to be making it!!!

great to see chelsy and harry together, they are always having fun and enjoying life.

Chelsy looks really happy, it's nice to see and she looks great. This is one outfit I think looks good on her.

Last edited:
yes thanks Laraib. They are really good. as far as i can see, these pics are the best. Anyone can see that she's shining in happiness and vibrance.

i like her for her style, her spunk, and her "no-superficial" attitude. she's so natural. :)

Chelsy seem soooooo happy in these pictures. She looks as though she's on
"Cloud 9" with pleasure at being there with Harry!

You know after all of our critiquing of both girlfriends from fashion to facial expressions to both personal and professional activities or lack there from, both girls seem to had a change come over them. They seem so comfortable in their skins and not worrying to much of what is going on around them and taking everything in stride.

Hey i'm pretty sure the guy Chelsy is with in the photo is Harry's friend, James Murray Wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom