The Chelsy Davy Thread 4: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her and Harry are the most amazing royal couple ever! they are so gorgeous together and obviously 1000000% devoted. I love how proud Harry is of her :)

Here's an article from Hello Magazine! (with pictures!):

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/06/27/princeharry/

Chelsy cheers her polo-playing prince

Prince Harry got the chance to indulge his two favourite pastimes over the weekend – playing polo and hanging out with girlfriend Chelsy Davy. The young royal was joined by his South African love as he took part in charity match to raise funds for his recently established charity Sentebale on Sunday......etc.

Maybe it's just me...but Chelsy always looks like she just rolled out of bed or out from behind the sand dune during Spring Break. Her clothes are always VERY casual to the point of being inappropriate and her hair is rarely styled, looking like she hasn't even brushed it. Overall, the impression she gives, at least to me, is kind of trashy. I wonder what QEII thinks about her and if she has ever discussed her with Prince Harry.

Mapper

I can't say I generally like how Chelsy looks (her cloths) but I really like her outfit from Harry's polo match. imo, it's exactly the right outfit to wear for a polo match. And she was positively shining from happiness. :)

I think she looks wonderful too. Aside from her clothes, prince etc. I think the best assest she brought that day was her care free attitude and smile. I wish them both the best of luck!!:) ;)

where did harry and chelsy met?.. sorry i'm new on this thread...

royalty_101_ said:
where did harry and chelsy met?.. sorry i'm new on this thread...

Hi royalty_101 welcome to the thread!:)

Anyways, if you are asking where did they meet before they started dating, they met at a friends party. I believe, and if Iam wrong please feel free to correct me, her and Harry had been school mates a while back, I think at Eton.

But if you are talking about where did they meet in the pictures, it was a polo match. Hope I helped.:)

I think Chelsy and Harry knew each other through friends while still at school, but I don't think they were classmates since Eton is an all boys school.

Chelsy was attending Cheltenham Ladies College when they met....

lizzy2211 said:
Chelsy was attending Cheltenham Ladies College when they met....

They have been together or known each other a very long time. They seem to have a solid foundation for a solid relationship.

Have they been together longer than Kate and William?

Royal Fan said:
Have they been together longer than Kate and William?

it depends on which tabloid of the wk one reads, but they've been an item since 2004. Have known each other for few years, but started dating when Prince Harry went to Argentina during his gap yr.

Hadn't they been actually dating before Argentina? It may have become more public then, or I could be totally wrong. :D

Alrighty... the first mentions I can find of Chelsy are in the Daily Mail around the time of the Argentina trip, but they say that at that point, the two had been dating for several months- since March 2004.

Chealsy Davy supports Prince William during the annual Rundle Cup Day at Tidworth Polo Club on July 15, 2006 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
She stands with Zara in the 1st picture and with Harry, Zara in the 2nd.

Attachments

• 71454430.jpg
    71454430.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 463
  • 71454435.jpg
    71454435.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 469
Avalon said:
Chealsy Davy supports Prince William during the annual Rundle Cup Day at Tidworth Polo Club on July 15, 2006 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
She stands with Zara in the 1st picture and with Harry, Zara in the 2nd.

how coincidental...they've taken a picture of her - back lit - and she's not wearing a slip under her skirt!:eek: :cool:

Chelsy seems to be getting along well with Zara!

Sorry but who's Zara? I know she's the one wearing the bike but I have no idea who she is...

gj123 said:
Sorry but who's Zara? I know she's the one wearing the bike but I have no idea who she is...

Harry and William's cousin, the daughter of Princess Anne.

She must really like that blue thing under her top. I'm not sure if it was a bra or slip, wore it two days running.

Skydragon said:
Chelsy laughs off Harry cheat claims
Just think how embarrassing, if it is true, this must be for her. She is in this widely reported romance with a very young prince. She flies to England from South Africa to spend a few weeks with him. She's photographed everywhere with family (Zara), his friends, his brother's girlfriend (Kate), alone and maybe a few times with the PRINCE. In all the photos her clothes are not the best. In one photo you can see straight-through her skirt, all of the layered blue tops she wears all at once are too small and too tight. To be honest with you I am actually starting to feel sorry for her. I wonder if this will be her LAST trip to England?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heidi P. said:
Just think how embarrassing, if it is true, this must be for her. She is in this widely reported romance with a very young prince. She flies to England from South Africa to spend a few weeks with him. She's photographed everywhere with family (Zara), his friends, his brother's
girlfriend (Kate), alone and maybe a few times with the PRINCE. In all the photos her clothes are not the best. In one photo you can see
straight-through her skirt, all of the layered blue tops she wears all at once are too small and too tight. To be honest with you I am actually
starting to feel sorry for her. I wonder if this will be her LAST trip to England?:(

Betcha she's still having a great time hanging with the royals. Probably still feels a little intimidating though. That would get me--the intimidation, not so much the media. I'd just smile a lot. It's feeling a little inadequate in formal situations that would also be a problem for me. Not so much hanging with the guys and cousins as they are young and don't seem stuffy enough to be "too proper in casual situation". :)

HRH Kimetha said:
Betcha she's still having a great time hanging with the royals. Probably still feels a little intimidating though. That would get me--the intimidation, not so much the media. I'd just smile a lot. It's feeling a little inadequate in formal situations that would also be a problem for me. Not so much hanging with the guys and cousins as they are young and don't seem stuffy enough to be "too proper in casual situation". :)
HRH Kimetha,
True! She is probably thrilled to be hanging out with the Royals! As a 19-year-old I would have been so intimidated and would've definately just smiled alot! She also seems so down-to-earth, so she must feel awkward in formal situations. The younger royals are probably more carefree and fun, but the older royals seem to be cloaked in protocol. :)

Some pics from gettyimages- I love that one with child:

71502251.jpg
71502407.jpg

71502512.jpg
71502518.jpg

71502523.jpg
71502525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back