The Chelsy Davy Thread 3: February-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to the Chelsy Davy Thread Part 3.

Part 2 can be found here.

I think b/c Harry has more of a rep than Wills does, so she gets the more negative attention than Kate.

Britters said:
Does it matter who goes out clubbing more? Honestly?
Totally agree. This discussion is really immature and pointless.

New pics of Chelsy on Valentine day (The Sun).

Chelsy lonely Harts' club

Attachments

• 0,,2006070900,00.jpg
    0,,2006070900,00.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • 0,,2006070901,00.jpg
    0,,2006070901,00.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,226
  • 0,,2006070902,00.jpg
    0,,2006070902,00.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,519
Wonder what they gave each other for Valentine's day? She is just out with her girlfriends -no guys around, how sad.:)

Pretty Chelsy(yes I think she's pretty)
Looks like she gained a bit of weight(pleaseeeee don't start a discussion about this)

I think it's cute that Chelsy is having a picnic with her girlfriends. :) The smoking picture is not attractive IMO though.

soCal girl said:
I think it's cute that Chelsy is having a picnic with her girlfriends. :) The smoking picture is not attractive IMO though.

I don't think it's meant to be attractive, she probably didn't even spot the photographer.

In the third picture she looks sunburnt, ouch, I know how that feels.:eek:

wait can someone explain to me about her father?
who's he friends with?

Ches129 said:
wait can someone explain to me about her father?
who's he friends with?

Robert Mugabe, the ZImbabwean dictator who is literally destroying his country through genocide of the white farmers, the main food producers. As a result, many of his people are currently dying of starvation.

I think this young lady does what she wants. She probably knew she was being photgraphed but still smoked. She always dress casual so her outfit didn't surprise me. I just hope she didn't gain weight because of her relationship uncertainty to Harry and his military future.:)

This is ridicules
Harry smokes too
and dresses casual too, when hes not in the official duties
You guys need relax a little bit, she's not a royal... and by the way she's a teenager
That's normal, just a phase ;)

Paula** said:
This is ridicules
Harry smokes too
and dresses casual too, when hes not in the official duties
You guys need relax a little bit, she's not a royal... and by the way she's a teenager
That's normal, just a phase ;)
Well put.;)

babybird said:
But speaking as a boobalicious girl myself you gotta keep "the girls" supported:p :p.
:D:D Well I have to say I would never venture outside without a bra neither. That Chelsy's got guts...:p

CHARLES DAVY GIVES UP HUNTING BUSINESS LINK

[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]The Mail on Sunday is claiming in an exclusive in today's edition that Charles Davy, the father of Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy, has ended his controversial involvement with a company which makes money through the hunting of big-game. This move has led the paper to speculate whether the decks are being cleared for an engagement and, ultimately, a marriage between Chelsy and Prince Harry.[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]According to the Mail, Charles Davy rang Don Causey, the Editor of a Flordia newsletter related to the world of hunting, to tell him his association with the company HHK is causing "too much personal stress."

Click on the title to read full article from The Royalist.
[/FONT]

So does this mean that her family has no money now? I mean do they still have jobs?

Harry & Chelsy slope off

PRINCE Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy has been invited to join the Royals skiing at Easter.

Click on title for full article from The Sun

The "hot" and "very right" message from The Sun.:D :) :p

Idriel said:
Harry & Chelsy slope off

PRINCE Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy has been invited to join the Royals skiing at Easter.

Good for her! I hope they enjoy their time together on the slopes!

Britters said:
Good for her! I hope they enjoy their time together on the slopes!
I doubt that article. It was first reported that the reason she did not come to Kloster last year because she did not know how to ski. Which makes a lot of sense to me.
I haven't seen any pictures or read any report implying that she learnt, so I don't see why she would come.
Yet, I am hopping she will be there. I definitely want to see more of her. :)

Laraib said:
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. It DOESN'T matter who is partying more, but yet still, Chelsy gets all the bad press. Why??? The reason why I was talking about who goes clubbing more often was because a lot people dubb Chelsy as this pot smoking girl, while Kate is looked upon as an angel and I don't think that's right. Hope I was annoying anyone.:eek: :) ;)

To be honest, the press in general always has to have one good girl and one bad girl. It was the same when Fergie and Diana were royals. No matter what Fergie did she was bashed incessantly and Diana was fawned upon always.

Idriel said:
Harry & Chelsy slope off

I doubt the article as well, I'm not an expert but surely Charles would be taking Camilla to the parade, and how do they know that Chelsy will be there and if she has been invited skiing? There is no proof, its just speculation. I could be wrong, but the article just doesn't seem right to me.

But good luck to her if she has been invited :eek:

I think Chelsy is pretty too. More than features, I like her personality more. Iam glad she went out and had fun, rather than sit home and cry over her BF.;) :)
GO CHELSY!:D

trippc said:
I doubt the article as well, I'm not an expert but surely Charles would be taking Camilla to the parade, and how do they know that Chelsy will be there and if she has been invited skiing? There is no proof, its just speculation. I could be wrong, but the article just doesn't seem right to me.

But good luck to her if she has been invited :eek:

They aren't debating whether Charles will take Camilla to the parade. Rather whether Camilla will join them in Klosters. If I remember correctly Camilla doesn't ski so it would make sense that she not attend...if all they do is ski...she could always remain in the lodge though...

I guess only time will tell!

Britters said:
They aren't debating whether Charles will take Camilla to the parade. Rather whether Camilla will join them in Klosters. If I remember correctly Camilla doesn't ski so it would make sense that she not attend...if all they do is ski...she could always remain in the lodge though...

I guess only time will tell!

oh, ok! I mis read that part. But either way, the article is still just speculation, as per usual :)

Harry and Chelsy - I really think they'll end up marrying regardless of opposition.

Last edited:
I don't think so just because they are too young and long distance relationships are hard to keep.

Shynes said:
Harry and Chelsy - I really think they'll end up marrying regardless of opposition.
So Harry and Chelsy (imo, the future Sarah Ferguson) will end up marrying but there is a question about William and Kate marrying? :confused:

Harry will definately not marry Chelsy. Yes Chelsy is Harry's first love, but I'm guessing it will end next year and Harry will find another girl. There is absolutely no way the Royal family would allow Chelsy to marry Harry. I don't think Harry will marry until he is around 35 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom