The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inbikini1fk.jpg
I found this:eek:

Now I know why Harry chose her.

Idriel says she/he thinks that the Royal Family dosn't share my "disgust" of Chelsey

Well, firstly, the family compromises a lot of members so I can't speak for them all.

Secondly, Chelsey dosn't "disgust" me but her father certainly does and (like Maxima's father in Holland) I'm sure that if the time ever came he would be well advised to steer clear of any wedding day Chelsey may have to Harry as the British people would never accept an accessory to genocide as her father blatantly is.

She's not a model, however she wants to be one really bad. I read some where that she said she always wanted to be famous. I also remember reading that her mother was a model. Whatever the case, she certainly should persue another career.

can you see through her bikini top or have my eyeballs burned out of my head?

Harry's polo shirt said:
can you see through her bikini top or have my eyeballs burned out of my head?

You certainly can!!!
Those don't look real! Holy smokes! You'd think with her family riches she'd be able to purchase a non see through garment! :eek: :eek:

james said:
Idriel says she/he thinks that the Royal Family dosn't share my "disgust" of Chelsey

Well, firstly, the family compromises a lot of members so I can't speak for them all.

Secondly, Chelsey dosn't "disgust" me but her father certainly does and (like Maxima's father in Holland) I'm sure that if the time ever came he would be well advised to steer clear of any wedding day Chelsey may have to Harry as the British people would never accept an accessory to genocide as her father blatantly is.
Hi James, I'm a she.
Here we agree.

Chelsy is cute. I love her fashion sense. But I fear she is too much like Harry, wild and into drugs. Some of the pics of her at clubs, she looks so wasted. I hope Harry finds someone who might help nudge him into a healthier way of life. I think he must be having fun with Chelsy though! I'm sure he thinks himself to be in love and probably has wild fantasies about shocking the world and his family by marrying her! But of course he can't be in love with her.
They are just having fun, aren't they?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Chelsy is cute. I love her fashion sense. But I fear she is too much like Harry, wild and into drugs. Some of the pics of her at clubs, she looks so wasted. I hope Harry finds someone who might help nudge him into a healthier way of life. I think he must be having fun with Chelsy though! I'm sure he thinks himself to be in love and probably has wild fantasies about shocking the world and his family by marrying her! But of course he can't be in love with her.
They are just having fun, aren't they?

I agree somewhat...I think Harry has some insecurity issues. Chelsey makes him feel happy, I think they are infactuated right now. Harry looks up to William, so I think Harry will have to have Wills approval before marrying anyone.

which raises another question...

Harry's polo shirt said:
I agree somewhat...I think Harry has some insecurity issues. Chelsey makes him feel happy, I think they are infactuated right now. Harry looks up to William, so I think Harry will have to have Wills approval before marrying anyone.

Does William like Chelsy?

By "Does William like Chelsy", I just meant, Does he approve of her being Harry's friend?

ah....I see what you mean. Personaly, I haven't heard him to say anything against her. Or at least he is very discreet about the whole issue:rolleyes:

Harry's polo shirt said:

Harry doesn't seem to care at all for any kind of approval but more the one to trap his big brother in uncomfortable situation. Did you forget the nazi shirt? Why would William comment negatively on his brother party girl Chesty?

William was with Harry when he bought the nazi costume. William could have told Harry it was a bad idea, but he didn't. Will had a large part in that. I think it is pretty ovious that Harry does look up to Will, even though he would never admit it. If you look at his life you can see that he does.

Sorry I don't see anything in Harry's life showing that he looks up to his big brother. I've rarely seen comments of one brother about the other and when I did it was Will supporting Harry (example of how Harry is just a young lad madly in love). Harry is very discrete about his feelings. Also, Harry was also an ADULT with a working BRAIN when he rented the costume right? then why do you say that William should have said something, maybe he did and was told to b---- off by his little brother - we were not there.

Yes, harry is an adult. But you said that all Harry does is embarrass his brother then you mentioned the nazi costume..Well, if Will didn't want to be embarrassed he could have advised against the costume. I know we were not there that is why we are debating the issue...William complements Harry all the time..he says that Harry is misunderstood and is a great person that everyone who meets him loves, he also said that Harry is a "great lad", he compemented Harry's painting skills also, Harry rarely does interviews therefore we are not going to hear him say much about William that is a given..You can see through out Harry's life that he looks up to William. A royal aid once said, "Harry is very proud of William and, although he would hate me for saying, he really looks up to William," If you look at photos, read interviews you can see it. Harry is known to wear his heart on his sleeve, he said that himself! Also, Why would Harry help tutor William if he doesn't want him to succeed?

Last edited:
yes, Will said that they do have cross words now and then...Princess Bellyflop was mean to me so I defended my opinion.

i am sorry princess bellyflop but younger siblings tend to always look up to the older sibling no matter what that older sibling does. i know from experience. my sister is a horrible role model (drugs, sex, alcohol, running away) but i still get her input and advice on everything.

My post said nothing and implied nothing about Prince Harry trying to sabotage William with his entrance exams at Sandhurst (re: Post #84 from Harry's polo shirt). It just questioned why it was previously said that Harry looks up to William when I personnally see none of that. The examples that I gave just confirmed my writing. If someone has examples - not just hearsay - of Harry supporting William then please share them to enlight the discussion.

Also, for Harry's polo shirt, it would be nice for me if you could appreciate the difference between an opinion that differs from yours and respect that without personnally attacking the author. I just share my opinion and was not mean to you and I didn't attack you personnally in my post. Can you say the same when you promptly replied to me and treated my country of «America junior» in another thread? oups I guess that I might have taken that one personally. Let's laugh about it and end it here.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean that we disrespect this person or that we are mean to her.

To lamass : If you know in your heart that your older sister is not a good role model, then maybe you should listen to your own heart and not seek her advice or imput. Maybe your heart is right.

my heart is right to ask her advice because she has made a lot of mistakes and has done more living than myself so she would know what is going to help you or hurt you in the long run. she is helping me stay on the right path and fight peer pressure.
my heart says listen to those who know what you don't.

lamass said:
i am sorry princess bellyflop but younger siblings tend to always look up to the older sibling no matter what that older sibling does. i know from experience. my sister is a horrible role model (drugs, sex, alcohol, running away) but i still get her input and advice on everything.

This is not necessary the absolute truth, because I have an younger sister and she does the opposite I do.No mather what. And whatever I give her my opinion on stuff, she always tells me off. The same I do to her....LOL....so ...go figure

Chelsy Davy pics

Source: Rex Features

The first 9 show Harry and Chelsy together in Tetbury, near Highgrove, Gloucestershire. the last one shows Chelsy with her mom in South Africa having lunch somewhere.

Attachments

• 535357B.jpg
    535357B.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 536492A.jpg
    536492A.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 535357I.jpg
    535357I.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 535357H.jpg
    535357H.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 535357G.jpg
    535357G.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 535357F.jpg
    535357F.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 535357E.jpg
    535357E.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 535357D.jpg
    535357D.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 535357C.jpg
    535357C.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 535357A.jpg
    535357A.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 280
Chelsy Davy pics part 2

Source: Rex again

More of Chelsy and Mrs. Davy having lunch in South Africa

Attachments

• 536492B.jpg
    536492B.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 536492C.jpg
    536492C.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 212
  • 536492D.jpg
    536492D.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 536492E.jpg
    536492E.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 536492F.jpg
    536492F.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 536492G.jpg
    536492G.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 536492H.jpg
    536492H.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 327
Great pics..I missed Harry..even though he's still with her!...Can you belive it they've been together for a year now! :(

Infatuation

They are infatuated with each other. I am sure they believe themselves to be in love. Harry probably "falls in love" easily. He is passionate like his mother, isn't he? I bet when he falls for someone, it is 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom