Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 9: May-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the pictures Iceflower! :flowers:

There is a certain air of freshness about Sarah in those pictures. She would have looked good, if not the neckline. It's a bit too low for a woman of her age, in my opinion.

Sarah looked very good in those pictures--her hair, her skin, her smile-she didn't look tired, her eyes weren't droopy, etc...she looked, as Avalon said, fresh! But, that neckline......WHY must Sarah constantly put her "girls" on display like that? It isn't very befitting as the mother of two Princesses to dress like that....oh wait, that's how Bea dresses, too.

Thanks, Ice, for the pictures of Sarah. I agree with everyone: she looked good but would have looked better if the neckline wasn't so low. Maybe it's a way for her to cling onto her youth or something. Maybe she's going for the sexy look. But she did look good.

You are all most welcome, and I totally agree with you - the
neckline is a never ending problem ;) Sarah has read too many
of these women's magazines who give the same old fashion
advice..;):)

Here's an additional pic of Sarah on stage I had not seen yesterday:

Sarah at the Quill Awards

Thanks for the link, Susan A. I think she sounds pretty sincere (as opposed to saying it for publicity reasons). I've always liked the fact that she tells her daughters to smile in public, despite that they may not want to, because ppl don't want to see frowning pouty princesses. I think that's good advice considering she's right: these girls will be followed around by photographers for the rest of their lives.

I do not think she appears on american tv for charity, they give her money and she keeps it. She lacks dignity, talk about wanting to help BS:glare: such nonsense, she would do anything for money.

Thanks for the link, Susan A. I think she sounds pretty sincere (as opposed to saying it for publicity reasons). I've always liked the fact that she tells her daughters to smile in public, despite that they may not want to, because ppl don't want to see frowning pouty princesses. I think that's good advice considering she's right: these girls will be followed around by photographers for the rest of their lives.

SA, I am of the opinion that she does it more for publicity and not the money. Though I really hope I am wrong. . . .

Does anybdy know where the Yorkslive in London? Does Andrew have a pad at Buck House? What about Sarah - Has she got her own home now that South York has been sold?

Andrew, Anne and Edward all maintain a set of rooms at Buckingham Palace, which they use as needed when staying in London.

Royal Lodge in Great Windsor Park is owned by the Crown Estate and the leasehold was assumed by Andrew when The Queen Mother passed on. Sarah reportedly has her own suite of rooms there with the permission of The Queen.

Pic 29.10.2007

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, leaving the China Tang
restaurant London, England - 29.10.07

----> Pic :)

Thanks, Ice. She favors black alot.

Time for a new thread.

Sarah, Duchess of York part 9 can be found here.

°  °

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom