Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 4: January-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 28.02.2006

Eastnews: "Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson leaves a Manhattan restaurant after a long dinner date with socialite Mark Freitas. Fergie and Freitas, both dressed in black, spent a few hours in Italian restaurant Nino's on the Upper East Side of New York. A fellow diner said: "They seemed very comfortable and kept making each other laugh throughout the whole meal." As she left, the Duchess refused to answer a reporter's questions about her daughter Princess Beatrice's romance with a man who was involved in a fight in college in which another student died."

r2nt3m.jpg
r2ntpc.jpg
r2ntd1.jpg

But of course this is NOT a date... no she stills loves Andrew deeply and is totally lost without him.

If it is what they want, I hope that they can remarry,

Pics 01.03.2006

This time we can be absolutely sure: she is not dating the guy she was photographed with :p ;) Sarah and Silvio Berlusconi at the Intrepid Museum Gala Foundation Dinner in New York:

rbimhx.jpg
rbis5y.jpg

(olycom)

michelleq said:
If it is what they want, I hope that they can remarry,
I agree with you, I wil love see another andrew-sarah wedding. Are a very nice couple. Sarah is a loverly person.

iceflower said:
This time we can be absolutely sure: she is not dating the guy she was photographed with :p ;) Sarah and Silvio Berlusconi at the Intrepid Museum Gala Foundation Dinner in New York:(olycom)
So who is the older bald fellow in this one? Isn't he the same guy she was photographed with in some earlier shots in this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
skhaynie said:
So who is the older bald fellow in this one? Isn't he the same guy she was photographed with in some earlier shots in this thread?
It's Arrigo Cipriani and yes it's the same man she was photographed with on those pics you mentioned.. As far as I know he has written a book about cooking and he's the owner of the famous restaurant Harry's Bar in Venice, Italy.

Warren said:
I'm confused. A few years ago it was reported that Sarah had moved out of Sunninghill to a house of her own "just up the road." Recently Andrew has moved into Royal Lodge at Windsor, formerly the Queen Mother's Windsor residence. Does Sarah's statement mean that when in the UK she is based at Windsor with Andrew?

if i remember correctly i read not too long ago that she sold the house she bought in England. i can't remember when or where i read it.

From my understanding Sarah has only rented homes in England. She just got a new place in New York last year (I believe in the beginning of the year). I also read an article that it took Andrew's "people" months to get her out of their Sunningham home.

I was wondering if anyone else notice this? When Sarah moved back in for "money" reasons she made a point to say that she and Andrew live in different sides of the house. Now (the beginning of this year) she is just saying "we live together".

Also, I heard that in an interview with and America tak show, (after going to Elton John's Wedding with Andrew), she said that she likes it when people talk about them getting back together. Does she like it because 1) she wants to truely get back with Andrew, 2) likes to hear people talking about her, 3) it pisses Philip off?

Princess BellyFlop I agree with you. It's like she is using Andrew. In one interview she says that she does not want to be a part of the Royal Family and then in another she wants to send time with them (ie. she was upset that she was not invited to Charles' wedding). Like Prince Phillip reportedly told her "either you're in or you're out...". I totally understand wanting to be with her girls and raise them with Andrew (each parent supporting the other). Demi Moore and Bruce Wills are America's version of the happiest divorced couple. Bruce moved across the street to stay close to their children. I hope that some day Andrew can look at himself in a mirror and forgive himself. He did the best he could with the information he had at the time (Sarah amitted in her book that she did not tell Andrew what she needed). He deserviced to be loved and supported UNCONDIONTIONALY. I think she more affraid of lossing her title Duchess of York.

I think a neat way of putting it it "If you are unwilling to act your part in the fairytale, don't expect to be allowed to the enchanted banquet."

She wants the perks of royalty, not the responsibilities. She shouldn't be addressed as Duchess of York anyway. I think she just lacked the compatibility with Andrew as well, supposedly she was/is a very energetic person and he's a bit of a couch potato. As for complaints of his never being around, she knew about his military career beforehand.

Does she like it because 1) she wants to truely get back with Andrew, 2) likes to hear people talking about her, 3) it pisses Philip off?

Possibly all three. But I think she wouldn't be able to maturely handle the responsibilities that go with being a full time royal. Just my opinion.

The Duchess of York attends the after show party following the UK Premiere of 'The White Countess', at China Tang on March 19, 2006.

Getty Images

I'd like to add the following pics with Ralph Fiennes and David Tang :)
runx3k.jpg
runy2p.jpg
runyh2.jpg

(Getty)

PLEASE, SARAH, put away the black for a while!!!!

I'm so tired of seeing her in nothing but BLACK!!!!!!!! :(

james said:
When you consider that she married Andrew in 1986 and was only married for 6 years my goodness has she milked that association for all it's been worth. This is 2006 and her star, in America at least, has never waned due to that connection and I don't think it ever will.
I'm surprised more people don't feel this way. Somehow she escapes the "gold digger" label but imo that's what she is. She wasn't married for but a few years before she was having sex with other men behind Andrew's back. There weren't any charitable highlights during her brief stay in the House of Windsor. She spent a lot the money though with her debts being well known. I wish Prince Andrew well and hope he finds a pretty and loyal lady to spend the rest of his life with. He always looks so lonely on his official visits.

The sad thing is that Andrew still is a very hot man and yet he haven't found a woman to share his life with.
It shows us that even royals cannot have it all:( :cool:

Has Sarah had a face lift? Her face looks like it has had something do to it. Very different. :eek:

She looks like she's gained weight and it wouldn't be a bad thing if she had a face lift. It looks like she and Andrew HAD to divorce after her charades but Andrew still wanted her so they still live together. Neither have been linked romantically with others in a big way in years. It seems to work for them and especially for their kids, which is nice. I think she works hard, (well, as hard as a rich spoiled person knows how to anyway) and doesn't seem to get That much publicity that you could say that she takes advantage of her royal connections.

Laviollette said:
I'm surprised more people don't feel this way. Somehow she escapes the "gold digger" label but imo that's what she is. She wasn't married for but a few years before she was having sex with other men behind Andrew's back. There weren't any charitable highlights during her brief stay in the House of Windsor. She spent a lot the money though with her debts being well known. I wish Prince Andrew well and hope he finds a pretty and loyal lady to spend the rest of his life with. He always looks so lonely on his official visits.

Sarah basically said she wasn't cut out to be royal and I think the royal family doesn't mind her activities now because she's not part of the royal house so what she does doesn't reflect on them. When they think of Sarah, its mostly in relationship to her children and the Queen has said that Sarah is a good mother.

The Queen was worried about how Sarah handled money, probably I think more for Beatrice's and Eugenie's sake. Sarah has a history of not being able to handle it wisely so if her appearances help keep her solvent and out of debt, that's a major victory for her and I don't see the Queen complaining.

sarah look great, she is a very beautiful women I hope see her again into the royal family.

The interest in her seems confined (on the whole) to the US. It is rare to see an article on her here in the UK.

Skydragon said:
The interest in her seems confined (on the whole) to the US. It is rare to see an article on her here in the UK.

I have also noticed that. If she is written about in the UK it is still unfortunately about her clothes and about anything unfortunate that happens to her. The last articles i remember of her are from the polo last year where the wind unfortunately lifted her skirt up in front of photographers and the famous one where she said she likes to go to clubs with Beatrice.

I some time think Andrew and sarah never seperated, divorced for the sake of public relations but still together at the end of the day, they share a house, go on holiday together and appear in public at ease with each other at all times, sarah never saying a bad word about her former in-laws and has been seen with HM a few times also. Maybe its all a front and they are still together but wish to do it (or been told they have to) in private. unfortunalty the press will never like Sarah ( or Andrew for that matter) no matter how much good work she does she will always be in the gutter press eyes the duchess of pork with bad dress sense and a passion for spending.

MOLEY said:
I some time think Andrew and sarah never seperated, divorced for the sake of public relations but still together at the end of the day, they share a house, go on holiday together and appear in public at ease with each other at all times, sarah never saying a bad word about her former in-laws and has been seen with HM a few times also. Maybe its all a front and they are still together but wish to do it (or been told they have to) in private. unfortunalty the press will never like Sarah ( or Andrew for that matter) no matter how much good work she does she will always be in the gutter press eyes the duchess of pork with bad dress sense and a passion for spending.

Moley, I would not be surprised. Andrew still wears his wedding ring and Sarah wears (quite often) a ring (3 rings in one) that Andrew gave her just before they got engaged.

Sarah and Eugenie taken by me

It's hard to believe Eugenie is already 16. Here's a pic I took of Sarah carrying her when she was only 4.

fergie3.jpg

great photo! thanks for posted it.

Ok so I really don't know where to put this so I'll just put in this thread

There is a new article of Fergie on Hellomagazine.com Here's the link! And here are the pictures:

w05r8x.jpg

If I say so myself, she is looking really good now a days!

Pics 19.04.2006

My post from yesterday about that event seems to be lost, so I post the pics again:
"Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Beatrice arrive at the Cipriani/Deutsche Bank Concert Series benefitting amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research held at Cipriani Wall Street in Manhattan on April 19, 2006. Photo by: William Gratz"

w147s2.jpg
w147zo.jpg
w14875.jpg
w145ya.jpg
w1468h.jpg

(abaca, gettyimages)

Hmmm....has Sarah ever gotten any plastic surgery? She looks younger these days. :) Her lips also look fuller.

The following pic is nearly to small to be posted, but as I wasn't able to find any other ones so far, I have to post it ;)

25 April 2006 - We Are Family Foundation 4th annual gala:

wkl91g.jpg

(newscom)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised that Sara let her daughter wear that blue dress. Didn't her days of being attacked by the press teach her anything?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom