Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 15: October 2009-December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she KNOWS better than anybody else, duhhhh!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Blast! I've been caught out. You quoted me before I'd added the bit about Morticia Addams and Mae West, which, though uncharacteristically bitchy for me, was rather clever, I thought!:lol:

Oh dear, another dress problem, I hadn't noticed the
shortage on those first pics from last night..;)

Here are a few more pics I like much better, especially the
funny one again (pic 3):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I'm surprised they (her boobs) didn't fall out on the table when she sat down. There's nothing wrong in seeking an advisor to help find a style for you, but apparently Sarah and her daughters know all about style.

Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson out for dinner at Nello's
on Madison Avenue in New York City; November 10, 2009:

Here's the scarf again :)

--------> Pic

:previous: Thank you iceflower.:flowers: I think she looks very nice.:flowers:

Pics 16.11.2009

You're welcome, Skydragon :)

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York leaving Zuma restaurant
where she had dined with Geir Frantzen and friends, London,
Britain - 16 Nov 2009

The combination reminded me a bit of the Vivienne Westwood
style ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I wanted to say something about Sarah's outfit in those latest pics iceflower posted (thank you, iceflower :flowers:) but we're not supposed to talk about her fashion style here, but there's no point talking about it without the pic handy. Is there a way to put a link on one thread to a post on another thread which includes the picture links?

Oh Roslyn, of course you're allowed to make a comment on the picture.
It's only when a fashion discussion starts to take over that members are encouraged to continue it in the Fashion Forum.

To link a post from one thread to another:

1. click on the post number that appears in the top RH corner of the post you want to link. This will open the post in a new window.
2. highlight the url code in the browser bar of the new window
3. Copy
4. go to your post in the Fashion Forum thread
5. Paste

That's all there is to it. :)

Alternatively you could highlight (for example) ** Pic 1 ** from iceflower's post and just copy and paste that into your Fashion Forum post. Even easier!
In this case I'd suggest you add "pic courtesy of iceflower in the British Forums" as it is good etiquette.

Fergie's former aide jailed for murder absconds from prison after suicide attempt

A former aide to the Duchess of York who was convicted of murdering her boyfriend has absconded from East Sutton Park open prison, the Ministry of Justice said today.

Jane Andrews, 40, failed to return to the prison in Kent last night.

The former royal aide was jailed for life in May 2001 after a jury found her guilty of killing her millionaire partner Thomas Cressman with a cricket bat and a kitchen knife, apparently in revenge for his refusal to marry her.

Sarah's life seems to have some of the qualities of a soap opera, doesn't it? I read somewhere that her own security had to be increased b/c Jane might have a grudge against her for firing her.

And I don't understand. One of the articles said they feared Jane might flee to a foreign country because she had built up savings from renting out her posh flat. Couldn't the police have her accounts frozen?? She won't be able to hide long if she doesn't have money...

I really don't see the constant need to mention that this woman once worked for Sarah as it isn't as if Sarah was involved. The coverage of this woman's escape is newsworthy itself in order to bring a murderess to justice but there is no need to constantly bring Sarah into the picture - or for that matter to even continue to run this story in the Sarh thread.

I really don't see the constant need to mention that this woman once worked for Sarah as it isn't as if Sarah was involved. The coverage of this woman's escape is newsworthy itself in order to bring a murderess to justice but there is no need to constantly bring Sarah into the picture - or for that matter to even continue to run this story in the Sarh thread.

i agree with you;)

I like the colour of Princess Beatrice's dress. I'm not sure about the dress per se though. But she looks nice. Sarah looks lovely too. :flowers:

Is that dress of Beatrice's fashionable at the moment? I wonder about her choice as it seems a bit overwhelming with its bold pattern and long sleeves, etc. when compared with how Lydia Forte is dressed, which is more what I'd like to see Beatrice wearing. Sarah looks nice.

Elegance often emerges from simplicity when dressing, so they say!

I would say that dress is similar to what a number of the girls in Year 12 at my school wore to their formal (I suppose Senior Prom to those in North America) last Tuesday night. I would like to add that the boys wore tuxedoes or at least a suit and the girls wore lovely evening type dresses (well most did but being 17/18 year olds some got it very wrong of course) but quite a few wore dresses like Beatrice's although different colours for the most part. I therefore think that it is quite fashionable for evening wear among ladies in that late teen early 20s age group.

I do think that the dress is absolutely gorgeous on Beatrice and also I am pleased that Sarah didn't try to wear something like that. I also think that Sarah looks great in the plainer dress as it is very suitable for her age.

Well if Fergie's Aide does write a tell-all book, I doubt it gets taken seriously, given the aide's unfavorable character and murderess criminal record. That woman is a real piece of work.........

This time, I would say, Beatrice has made the better choice ;)

The ball was hosted by The Aloysius Society and The Duchess
of York in aid of SOS Children's Villages charity.

Here are some more additional pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom