Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 15: October 2009-December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah, the Duchess of York is coming to Australia to visit her sister "Stinky" (I quote) later this year.:) I'm unsure who this sister is but it must be a personal holiday. I hope she does an interview here because I find her positive speaking very motivational.

Last edited:
Well that settles it. "Hello", the one source that can really be trusted. :whistling:

skydragon I accept your point - it shouldn't be a 'fan' forum but by the same token it shouldn't be a forum for spite. If we're only going to believe the negative stories then that's what it becomes. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

skydragon I accept your point - it shouldn't be a 'fan' forum but by the same token it shouldn't be a forum for spite. If we're only going to believe the negative stories then that's what it becomes. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

Psst! You might mean Wisteria there UK. . .

What you appear to be saying is that unless the article/opinion is 100% in support of Sarah, then it is spiteful. If everyone stuck to the positive articles about Sarah, this thread would be empty of any 'news'.

No you misunderstand. What I'm saying is some posters seem to accept negative articles as truth but any quotes from the Duchess or pro Duchess comments are sneered at. Doesn't seem very objective...

You actually said it shouldn't be a forum for spite, which can only be interpreted as anyone who has a less than complimentary opinion of Sarah, is being spiteful. You say 'some posters' but you don't seem to be questioning or replying to them. I haven't spent a great deal of time looking through but I am 100% certain the mods or admins would remove any posts halfway deemed to be full of spite. I also haven't seen one post that states anyone believes everything in every article against Sarah, I have however read many posts that seem to believe every apparent word of a 'Sarah said' article.

Am I inclined to believe everything Satah says in an article, no because I remember Sarah telling us all that HM knew she was going to take her daughters on an undercover escapade, when the truth of the matter was that Sarah had only said they were going on holiday.

Sometimes you sound like you're trying to justify your views to yourself Skydragon. Relax and try not to take everything so seriously! I'm sure the Duchess doesn't... x

Well for once we agree it seems, the duchess doesn´t seem to take anything very seriously, debt and the subject we are forbidden to talk about come to mind.

Sometimes you sound like you're trying to justify your views to yourself Skydragon. Relax and try not to take everything so seriously! I'm sure the Duchess doesn't... x
I don't feel the need to justify my views to myself or to you and the suggestion that I do, is simply grasping. :whistling:

I'm afraid I don't find much to laugh about when reading/watching the antics of Sarah Ferguson and as Wisteria says, you are right when you suggest Sarah doesn't take anything seriously, which is where this all started.

Perhaps you could spend some time looking for articles to support your view, I certainly can't find any!:lol:

Alright let's move on.

All articles (positive and negative) on Sarah, Duchess of York are welcome as long as it pertains to her current events and are not speculative.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

That is what many of us find so charming about the Duchess. She is the swashbuckling royal; the rebel; the outsider and for us romantics she will always find favour. Alas for those with a squarer, duller soul...x

That is what many of us find so charming about the Duchess. She is the swashbuckling royal; the rebel; the outsider and for us romantics she will always find favour. Alas for those with a squarer, duller soul...x
She may be swashbuckling, but she isn't royal. . . .

Weight Watchers is swashbuckling? Spending money like mad and then almost bursting her brains trying to think of a way to pay what she owes? Give me dull any day.
You are right Russophile, she is NOT royal. she lost that privilege some years back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it sounds silly but I believe Sarah does appeal to the more romantic Royalists. There is certainly something Byronesque about her. She has that lovely quality of fragility. We know she might fail but she endeavours. We should all respect that quality.
(Apologies if I've upset anyone. Im not really that kind of guy...x)

:previous: I am sure there is more than one way of looking at things but your assessment is, imho, quite unique.:flowers:
Sarah may have a heart of gold but there is nothing romantic in anything she has done so far.
We may embroider a frilly picture but a 50 year old woman who seems to be falling in the same traps over and over again, has nothing Byronesque about her.
Let's hope it will not take another 50 years before she learns from her lessons.

Pics 29.10.2009

Sarah Ferguson leaving The Dorchester hotel after having dinner
with a friend. The Duchess of York was delighted to show the
photographers her new children's book 'Tea For Ruby' London,
England - 29.10.09

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I think she looks rather chic and relaxed. And that's the book that's going to make her fortune? We wait in anticipation...

I know it sounds silly but I believe Sarah does appeal to the more romantic Royalists. There is certainly something Byronesque about her. She has that lovely quality of fragility. We know she might fail but she endeavours. We should all respect that quality.
(Apologies if I've upset anyone. Im not really that kind of guy...x)

Actually I agree with you and add that even when she has failed she always got back up again, period. She is very occasionally vulgar but that's just a very small part of her bubbly humour. The duchess of York is most gracious, always speaks well of others and comes across as very positive and motivational.:flowers:

New pics of Sarah with her favourite accessory:

The Duchess of York leaving San Lorenzo, London, Britain - 21 Oct 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Sarah Ferguson leaving the Dorchester Hotel, London, Britain - 02 Nov 2009

----> Pic

:ermm: It appears that the duchess's favourite accessory does NOT go with everything in her wardrobe.

Sarah, the Duchess of York is coming to Australia to visit her sister "Stinky" (I quote) later this year.:) I'm unsure who this sister is but it must be a personal holiday. I hope she does an interview here because I find her positive speaking very motivational.

Is she? Her eldest sister Jane lives in Sydney and owns a PR consulting firm. Jane still visits the UK quite regularly which is nice when you basically live on opposite sides of the world. Even if it is a private visit I'm sure poor Sarah will be hounded by the Australian paps who are relentless like the UK paparazzi.
I hope Sarah doesn't go ahead with her "running along the beach in a bikini because I'm 50" suggestion. She mentioned that in an interview some time ago. Imagine the field day the tabloids would have with that!:lol:

:previous: Yikes! Yes, I agree, Lighthouse. I didn't click on the link to that pic first time 'round, just the ones on 21/10 with her in the black outfit, which the scarf goes well with.

Pics 9.11.2009

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York attends the Royal
Rajasthan Gala on November 9, 2009 in London, England.

I like the second and third pic, so full of humour and energy :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Sarah Ferguson may have turned 50 a few weeks ago, but don't expect the Duchess to be swapping her daring wardrobe for sensible cardigans any time soon.
Attending a charity ball in London last night, the redhead royal gave fellow partygoers an eyeful of her cleavage with her incredibly low-cut dress.
Despite attempts to cover up slightly with a cropped satin jacket, her plunging neckline was clearly visible for all to see.

:previous: Yes, Sigorney Weaver is really that tall. ..

Oh my goodness, Sarah! :wacko:

She has a nicely shaped body, and could look so nice in the right style of clothes. I fear she is under the delusion - one that has been inherited by her daughters - that she looks good in short, tight jackets that pull in tightly under her inadequately covered boobs, emphasising the bulging bits and giving the impression she is fatter than she is. And it's high time she put her hair up in evening wear. In that outfit she brings to mind a cross between Morticia Addams and Mae West! Why oh why won't she consult a stylist?

:bang:

*sigh!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom