Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 11: February-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 27.5.2008

Another addition to the collection of the a bit strange outfits ;)
Sarah leaving the Cipriani restaurant in London, May 27, 2008:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Thanks for the pics, Ice. It looks like she's not sure if she wants to be Michael Jackson or a pirate w that jacket and blouse.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Oh dear, she looks drunk and the same old black tights, at least they are not the ones with the stripes!:rolleyes: We must be grateful for small mercies! :lol:

Oh dear! Sarah really does make some strange choices with her clothes, doesn't she. But they are a constant source of entertainment for us. :lol: Thanks for posting them, iceflower. :flowers:

I agree, Iceflower. She looks much better in these photos. Do I actually see a hemline a bit below the knee? Very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know she's a black diamond skiier and has nice legs. One just shouldn't NOT wear stockings if their legs aren't tan, they make ones legs look like dead fishes and I resemble that remark! :D

You know she's a black diamond skiier and has nice legs. One just shouldn't NOT wear stockings if their legs aren't tan, they make ones legs look like dead fishes and I resemble that remark! :D
She seems to have on the 'latest' fleshtone 'shimmer' tights. :D Not quite as bad as the old 'American Tan'. :whistling::ROFLMAO:

The Duchess of York enjoys an emotional reunion with Olly Sargeson who she spent time with as part of her TV healthy eating documentary The Duchess in Hull 11 06 2008.
MediumPhoto

The Duchess of York enjoys an emotional reunion with Olly Sargeson who she spent time with as part of her TV healthy eating documentary The Duchess in Hull 11 06 2008.
MediumPhoto
Thanks, giov. Sarah seems incredibly tall compared to this family. They must all be quite short. One thing I've always liked about Sarah is her ability to get physical (hugs, etc.) with people. It may not always be appropriate but I stil think it makes her endearing.

Iceflower,I must thank you for all these great pictures, I've enjoyed them all. The Duchess amazes me, she can look so good, and at others, so awful. I'll never forget that awful "duvet" wrap she wore as a young married woman. She doesn't seem to have got it together yet, but as I said, when she looks good, she really does. (Don't like a daytime cleavage, it looks so tacky.)

I agree, Iceflower. She looks much better in these photos. Do I actually see a hemline a bit below the knee? Very nice.

i agree bella. her legs are her worst feature, imo and it's nice to see the hemline just below her knees.

I'd always thought that her legs were a really good feature of hers, but I like this dress slightly below the knee.:)

i agree bella. her legs are her worst feature, imo and it's nice to see the hemline just below her knees.

I'd always thought that her legs were a really good feature of hers, but I like this dress slightly below the knee.:)
I think she has super legs and am glad to see her in flesh coloured tights.:flowers:

I liked those shoes that she wore early in her marriage, too--the ones with the fluted heels. They set off her legs quite nicely.:) And, yes, it's great to see the flesh-coloured hose, especially this time of year!

I think she has super legs and am glad to see her in flesh coloured tights.:flowers:

Iceflower,I must thank you for all these great pictures, I've enjoyed them all. The Duchess amazes me, she can look so good, and at others, so awful. I'll never forget that awful "duvet" wrap she wore as a young married woman. She doesn't seem to have got it together yet, but as I said, when she looks good, she really does. (Don't like a daytime cleavage, it looks so tacky.)

It's always a pleasure, normalil :flowers: And I share your opinion
about her "different" looks...;):)
I've found a cover of "Radio Times" from May - Sarah has given an
interview about the Hull project. I have to admit that with that
greenstuff in her hands she made me laugh ;)
---> Cover May 2008

Pics 6.7.2008

Thanks a lot for the scans,LaMinka! How small the world is,
she's in Norway and spends time with Marius' father..

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York attends the British Formula
One Grand Prix at Silverstone on July 6, 2008 in Northampton,
England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thanks a lot for that link, Skydragon. When looking at all those
different pics with Mr. Geir Frantzen, I once again thought that
he might look much better with a shorter haircut. But in case the
relationship gets closer, Sarah can maybe change that ;)

Here's another nice pic of her at rainy Silverstone ---> Pic

That is a nice pic of her Ice! :flowers:
She looks almost girly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom