Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 26: December 2014 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States

Welcome to part 26 of the current events of

The Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh

UKQueenElizabethII.jpg

commencing December 1, 2014

Part 26 covering the period April 1, 2013 to November 30, 2014 can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ent-events-part-26-april-2014-a-34895-55.html.

Last edited:
Video:
The Duke of Edinburgh attended the opening of a First World War exhibition at a museum today. Prince Philip will meet staff, trustees and supporters at the RAF Museum in Hendon, north London, which is Britain's only national museum wholly dedicated to aviation. The Duke has been royal patron of the museum since 1968-

Home - ITNSource News

Video:
The Duke of Edinburgh attended the opening of a First World War exhibition at a museum today. Prince Philip will meet staff, trustees and supporters at the RAF Museum in Hendon, north London, which is Britain's only national museum wholly dedicated to aviation. The Duke has been royal patron of the museum since 1968-

Home - ITNSource News

Belga Pictures

Belga Image - Editorial

He is doing great and still working at his age...this is right up his alley being there. Hope we all make that age look easy like he does.

Yesterday, December 9, Queen Elizabeth received the ambassador of Norway Mona Juul and the ambassador of Georgia Dr Revaz Gachechiladze at Buckingham Palace:

** zimbio gallery **

Video:
The Queen has met with the First Minister for Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon. Earlier today Sturgeon was sworn in as a member of the Privvy Council-
Home - ITNSource News

The bottles

My husband noticed the four small bottles near the Queen, and said, 'I see she has her four bottles of gin near to hand.'

Me: 'No, that was her mother.'

:previous: Said the man who missed his train and instead waited to catch his first ever live look at the Queen: "It's really made my Christmas. I'm made up." Liam Baker is 34 BTW.

The British Royals Message Board: This morning at Sandringham Church
[FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]Attendees:
The Queen, who travelled to and from church by car, with her cousin, Lady Mary Colman.
Walking party: The Duke of Edinburgh and guests including Prince and Princess Ludwig of Baden and Sir Timothy Colman. Also the Hon Mary Morrison, The Queen's Lady in Waiting
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Martin @CourtierUK · 2h
The Queen will be giving a reception for the 800th anniversary of Magna Carta on 23rd February. One of several events to mark the occasion.

Hope Robert Hardy is invited to this. Know he's taking part in the national celebration- we shall see! Oh time, hurry up!

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h
The Duke of Edinburgh will open the South Creake Memorial Pavilion in Fakenham on 3 February. This is his first scheduled event for 2015.

The Queen awards prize to school student at Sandringham

Fergus spoke of his meeting with the Monarch, “She was smiley, very happy and we talked about what I would like to do with my future. I said to her that I would like to be a sound technician one day. She was very relaxed and a very nice person. I almost forgot she was The Queen when we were having a conversation.”

Although Fergus Pateman was at Sandringham to meet The Queen, he also had an encounter with four other pinnacle members of The Queen’s household, the Corgi’s, “I also got to see four Corgi’s in the hallway and The Queen also told me it was minus 3 outside today. It really was a pleasure to meet her.”

It!'s a fur hat, it's designed I imagine for warmth. Most woman where them or at least headbands these days. The Queen looks very stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom