Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 12: October-November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I Wish them both A Very Happy Anniversary Could someone point me in the way of an address In case I Want write to them

Thanks in Advance :)

You can write to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh by writing to;

The Private Secretary to HM The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London
Sw1 1AA

You can write to them both at that address or send a seperate letter, starting with "The Private Secretary to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh".

Royal Fan said:
Again I Wish them both A Very Happy Anniversary Could someone point me in the way of an address In case I Want write to them

Thanks in Advance :)

You may want to wait until nearer the time (next November) as a relpy before then is unlikley.

any pictures of the diplomatic reception? I can't find any in the usual places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Elizabeth II attended a funeral blessing for the young Mohegan chieftain Sachem Mohamet Weyonomon, who died in 1736 of smallpox. Although Mohamet died in the City of London, foreigners could not be buried there so he was laid to rest in an unmarked grave in the grounds of Southwark Cathedral. Weyonomon went to England to petition King George II for the return of land that had been taken by British settlers but died in London's smallpox outbreak.

Pictures:
Queen Elizabeth II receives a scroll from Bruce Two Dogs Bozsum
Elizabeth II receives a 'peace pipe' from Bruce Two Dogs Bozsum
Queen Elizabeth II meets members of the Mohegan tribe
Queen Elizabeth II meets members of the Mohegan tribe
Elizabeth II watches a tribal dance by Mohegans

more pictures from getty here.

Last edited:
New article about the Anniversary Coin, with the description of the coin.

Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Philip's diamond wedding anniversary is set to be commemorated in a special way. The royal couple plan to celebrate their anniversary with a $6 coin

RoyalProtocol said:
Any pictures of the diplomatic reception? I can't find any in the usual places.

The first pictures are in British Royal Family current events thread, since the reception is likely to be attended my several members of the Royal Family.

Last edited:
BeatrixFan said:
You can write to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh by writing to;

The Private Secretary to HM The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London
Sw1 1AA

You can write to them both at that address or send a seperate letter, starting with "The Private Secretary to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh".
You can write to Her Majesty at the following address:
Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

You can write to The Duke of Edinburgh at the following address :-
His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA
Tel (during working hours): (+44) (0)20 7930 4832

Here is the link to contact other members of the British Royal Family (BRF) > http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page249.asp

Good. Hooligan. They should throw away the key.

:lol: Isn't the Queen wonderful? And she's right too! They are all prima donnas.

A handout image obtained 23 November 2006 from Britain's Royal Mint shows a limited issue collector GBP5 (9.50 USD/7.50 euros) coin marking the Diamond Wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh. Their Diamond wedding anniversary will be celebrated 20 November 2007.

Picture of the coin.

Time to close this thread. The new thread for The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh Current Events can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom