Princess Eugenie of York News and Pictures 1: December 2002-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for posting these lovely pics, fanletizia and Adry!! :)

I think she is much prettier than her older sister...

Eugenie looked wonderful in the posted pics and is turning into a beautiful young lady.

Happy 16th Eugenie.

I only wish she would smile more. Does have braces or something.

I agree Bea looks just like Prince Andrew, where Eugenie is a beautiful mix of both parents. Bea is really cute but I think Eugenie will outshine her sister as soon as she gains some confidence. Looking at all the pictures of Fergie and her daughters just makes me sad for William and Harry, knowing they will never have that kind of closeness with their mother.

Why doesn't Eugenie smile more? All the pictures of Bea show her smiling but Eugenie never smiles for the camera unless it is a picture her mom or dad took, wonder why? She really looks uncomfortable in with any attention.

Scoliosis

Didn't Princess Eugenie have surgery to correct scoliosis curvature of her spine? Am I confusing her with someone else?

By the way, does her family call her "Gennie" for short?

From pictures we've seen Bea is the more outgoing one of the sisters, but other accounts state that Eugenie is the more outgoing....

Eugenie definietly got the more sophisticated (?) fashion sense...she doesn't seem to be into trying to look good...it looks as though it comes more natural to her...

Good stuff! I love how you guys are so attentive about royal birthdays. It's really sweet. eugenie must be 16 now. That's amazing. Seems like yesterday she was having that back surgery. Is she studying at St George's in Ascot? She must've done her O-levels, no?

LONDON - MARCH 22: Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York and her daughter Princess Eugenie attend the VIP launch party for British couture label Marchesa's Spring/Summer 2006 collection, founded by Georgina Chapman and Kerin Craig, in the Women's Superbrands department of Selfridges, Oxford Street on March 22, 2006 in London, England.
(Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

along with these pictures, Getty provide 37 images to celebrate Princess Eugenie's 16th Birthday, just go here

I should just put : thank you Jess for the pics in my signature, don't you think?;) :D

Eugenie has such a beautiful face, great eyes, to me she's way more beautiful than Bea:rolleyes: but I guess it's just a taste matter

crisiñaki said:
I should just put : thank you Jess for the pics in my signature, don't you think?;) :D

:D :D haha... that's very sweet of you!!! you made my day! :) :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Is she studying at St George's in Ascot? She must've done her O-levels, no?

GCSEs? No, not yet. She will take them in June this year :)

eugenie is a big girl! I see her exactly like sarah but with the andrew's hair colour

CasiraghiTrio said:
Is she studying at St George's in Ascot? She must've done her O-levels, no?

They don't do 'O' levels now, in the '70s they merged the GCE O level and CSE to form a new single system of examining at 16+. GCSE stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education.
She is studying at Marlborough College. :)

Love the birthday pictures; Eugenie is pretty now, and you can tell that in a few years she's going to be drop-dead gorgeous!

Eugenie is getting so much prettier every time we see her again. Iw just wish we could get to see more of her

Skydragon said:
They don't do 'O' levels now, in the '70s they merged the GCE O level and CSE to form a new single system of examining at 16+. GCSE stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education.
She is studying at Marlborough College. :)

Oh yes, GCSE's, but I thought the term O-level was still used, to distinguish from A-levels. Right, Marlborough College, I forgot. Where Kate Middleton and Andrew Parker Bowles studied.
:)
And Winston Churchill studied there too, right? Or I am just thinking that because of the obvious family connection between Churchill and the Dukes of Marl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom