Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 5: October 2008-April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that this is the best pic of all of them that I have seen....Not saying that it is wonderful of any of them.
< ed Warren >

Last edited by a moderator:
Eugenie's facial expression in that picture looks like she's ready to hurl a shoe at someone lol

Beatrice looks like she's striking a pose. :lol: Her make-up's very glamourous.

Eugenie's facial expression in that picture looks like she's ready to hurl a shoe at someone lol

Thank you for the pictures of the girls; I can't believe that they are so grown up already. Unreal! Eugenie looks so much like her father.

I know I read this article the other day and I was abit shocked to hear it.
I'm sure the royal who have more protection than all of us should allow there children to go n a gap year. Prince William and Harry went and they are the heir and the spare. :flowers:

I think Mexico is the worry. There is a tremendous amount of violence there right now. The drug cartels are better armed than the police. Hundreds of people have died already this year. I wouldn't go.

Some of the cities in Mexico (the ones near the U.S. border) are apparently basically run by drug lords right now. I wouldn't go to Mexico right now, or want anyone I know to go there.

Princess Eugenie in Sydney

I'm surprised no-one has picked this up...
One of our television news programs reported on Sunday that Princess Eugenie had arrived in Sydney and was planning to work here. There were no pictures (well, there were pictures of Eugenie, but not taken in Sydney), they did not know where she was staying or what she was doing or for how long she would be staying.

Here's the only news link I can find:

Royal audience for V-Fest | The Daily Telegraph 29 March 2009

Princess Eugenie secretly flew into Sydney last week, and made a surprise appearance at a Sydney music festival with Holly Branson, daughter of Virgin founder Sir Richard.
The second child of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is enjoying a gap year in Sydney.
"It's going really well,'' the princess said.
"I love it here - it's amazing. I love Sydney. I'm here with my friends.''
Asked what her gap year would entail, she said it "involved work'' but wouldn't reveal what kind.
"You'll find out,'' she said.
"It's so nice to be here.''

and some pics with her from the concert here: Newspix - Search Results

I hope that she can keep her workplace secret until she's gone home again. The Royals are experts at disappearing from view when they want to.:flowers:

One of our television news programs reported on Sunday that Princess Eugenie had arrived in Sydney and was planning to work here. There were no pictures (well, there were pictures of Eugenie, but not taken in Sydney), they did not know where she was staying or what she was doing or for how long she would be staying.

Last edited:

Princess Eugenie secretly flew into Sydney last week, and made a surprise appearance at a Sydney music festival with Holly Branson, daughter of Virgin founder Sir Richard.
The second child of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is enjoying a gap year in Sydney.
"It's going really well,'' the princess said.
"I love it here - it's amazing. I love Sydney. I'm here with my friends.''
Asked what her gap year would entail, she said it "involved work'' but wouldn't reveal what kind.
"You'll find out,'' she said.
"It's so nice to be here.''

and some pics with her from the concert here: Newspix - Search Results
Well cuz it's SECRET, Warren, chaaaaaa! :rolleyes:

asking the paparazzi to leave her alone, is like asking the younger royals to give up their privilege place in public and never venture outside. I think if she minimizes going to places where these photographers gather, she should manage to do her work and have fun at the same time.

So the paparazzi have a right to harass young women? It's not so much the pictures going to and coming out of public spots that's the problem. Some paparazzi will stalk their prey like hunters, and that's not fair to anyone.

asking the paparazzi to leave her alone, is like asking the younger royals to give up their privilege place in public and never venture outside. I think if she minimizes going to places where these photographers gather, she should manage to do her work and have fun at the same time.

So the paparazzi have a right to harass young women? It's not so much the pictures going to and coming out of public spots that's the problem. Some paparazzi will stalk their prey like hunters, and that's not fair to anyone.

Certainly isn't.
The stalk their houses, rummage threw their bins to find any trace of news. It's so awful.
x

So we can put Eugenie in our list of royal smokers, then, according to the Australian press.

:previous: Never mind the smoking, give up the hoody! :eek: :D

:previous: Never mind the smoking, give up the hoody! :eek: :D

Give up both, the hoodie looks awful on Eugenie, and the smoking i never though Eugenie would smoke. You need to give it up huni.
x

According to the article, it was raining. Hoodies are great for walking around in the rain...I know from experience. :) It's not like she wore a hoodie to an official public function!

But yes, definitely, give up the smoking. I just spent an hour and a half sitting beside a smoker at lunch. Never again (if I can help it!)

Too bad she smokes. I thought she would be smarter than that.
It always suprises me how a cigarette can make a person look a bit cheap and tacky.

This is really awful of me; but when I saw that picture of Eugenie smoking, the first thought I had was, "She looks like her mother." :ohmy: Honestly and truly, it's the first thought that came to my head. I normally find that she looks like her father.

Too bad she smokes. I thought she would be smarter than that.
It always suprises me how a cigarette can make a person look a bit cheap and tacky.

disgusting habit to break, and I know from experience how hard it is to resist smoking when most of your crew are.

:whistling: Where exactly in my post I stated, its alright to 'harass young women'?

If we were to stop the melodramatic misconstrued statements for a minute. Its reasonable that the royals want some privacy in public, it must be hard to be followed constantly by people.

However, if these young royals insist on enjoying the perks of their royal privilege - such as enjoying private viewings at clothing stores or getting into exclusive clubs based on their name alone, then they need to realize that the press intrusion is the price they pay for it. So, no sympathy from me this time. Heck, the store probably called the paps, excellent publicity.

However, if these young royals insist on enjoying the perks of their royal privilege - such as enjoying private viewings at clothing stores or getting into exclusive clubs based on their name alone, then they need to realize that the press intrusion is the price they pay for it. So, no sympathy from me this time. Heck, the store probably called the paps, excellent publicity.
Normally you pay to get into exclusive clubs or are invited by another member. It stands to reason that they are going to know many of rich 'it' people, and therefore get the invites. The paparazzi don't care who they knock aside for their exclusive shot, IMO and one of these days someone will decide to pursue them through the courts!:nonono:

Tje suggestion was that it was okay for the paparazzi to have free reign in taking pictures of Eugenie. To take that to it's logical conclusion, it's harrassment by the media. It's happened to others; it could happen to Eugenie.

:whistling: Where exactly in my post I stated, its alright to 'harass young women'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom