Princess Beatrice of York News and Pictures 2: August 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lady_windsor said:
My favourite pics of them are:

and
wow Eugene wat a cutie...i think she's starting to look even better than Beatrice! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Beatrice appears on Wednesday's Daily Telegraph:

3.jpg

Lol, hope she doesn't get the eyebrows too!!!!!! Her face shape is very similar to Major Ron's...at least to me...sorry i don't have any photos to post where you can compare.

Personally, I think the picture is hideous. Beatrice is prettier than that. I don't get why they have to make 17 year olds look like 30 year olds.

I don't understand why there are official photographs of Beatrice on her 17th birthday. In the past the Royals celebrated 21st birthdays and then acknowledged 18th's but 17th birthdays are not significant in any walk of life.

Ennyllorac said:
Personally, I think the picture is hideous. Beatrice is prettier than that. I don't get why they have to make 17 year olds look like 30 year olds.
i wouldn't say hideous...but yes the picture is bizarre...Beatrice is prettier than depicted in the picture...and i agree with Ennyllorac she just turned 17 do her a favour and make her look like one! :p

Last edited:
That's awful. Just too made up.

Although I think she looks like mum in that one.

Princess Eugenie looks a lot like Fergie's late mother.

That's not an official photo (which would only come from BP because that's where her father's office is), it probably comes from the Tatler photoshoot. The Telegraph article acknowledged that it had donated money to charity in return for the use of the picture.

Do you see the way they strategically covered her chin?
I think that makes her look better in the shot as well.

I don't like the photos. I have a deep-seated dislike of teenagers being dressed up to look sexy. She's too young for this.

I loved reading the bits from the interview with her in Tatler, she seems like a really great, natural, wise and down to earth kinda girl. What a great start for her media relation giving this interview, it seems it turned out great!

I agree. She is a beautiful young lady and she's clearly got it together; not many young people in her position do. Kudos to Andrew and Sarah for raising such a lovely, smart, appreciative, and down to earth girl.

iowabelle said:
That's awful. Just too made up.

Although I think she looks like mum in that one.
Indeed. That's doesnt even look like her.

Attachments

• _41371475_pg_beatrice_tatler3.jpg
    _41371475_pg_beatrice_tatler3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 216
  • _41371469_pg_beatrice_tatler4.jpg
    _41371469_pg_beatrice_tatler4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 247
  • _41371471_pg_beatrice_tatler1.jpg
    _41371471_pg_beatrice_tatler1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 243
  • _41371473_pg_beatrice_tatler2.jpg
    _41371473_pg_beatrice_tatler2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 228
I still don't think Beatrice looks alot like Fergie, but i do see more simalarities. I don't think the photos are too bad, just a bit too much make-up around the eyes. I think andrew toke out the more revealing shots.

I don't think Tatler would have even tried 'more revealing' shots. Georgie Greig and Isabella Blow aren't stupid and they would have known from the beginning that certain types of photos, like what they do of models or trashy socialites, would have never been approved.

i wonder if anyone calls beatrice bettyboop like i call my daughter because of her big eyes??????????????

The lovely Beatrice

Oh thanks for posting those Tatler pictures. I'm going to have to pick up this magazine. I can't get over how beautiful she is! I only remember her as a chubby preteen.

Honestly there was some more revealing photos, but andrew said no. I believe it was in the Telegraph. The royal archieve had it about a week or two ago. I haven't been able to get on to the site this week or I would say more.

From reading the articles, it seems as if Beatrice has a very good head on her shoulders. She seems to understand her role very well, but she doesn't take the fact that she is a princess to the head. She seems very down-to-earth, but conscious and proud of who she is at the same time.

Idriel said:
Indeed. That's doesnt even look like her.
She reminds me of a young Princess Caroline of Monaco in the first picture...i love the third picture =)

i don't think she looked good in those photos. i mean.. the photos are obviously good and professional but she doesn't look good at all.

I agree with Carlota. And she reminds me of Freddie Mercury in the second photo. I think that she looks very stiff and awkward, and to me she's not attractive to begin with. And that gaze with her eyes, I guess it's supposed to look alluring but it looks freakish. :confused:

I don't think it's fair to just concentrate on looks here. It's not the most important thing about a person, but rather the person inside. It may sound like an old cliché, and while beauty might be a big factor measured, particularly for members of Royal Families, I was very happily surprised by how natural, wise and down to earth Princess Beatrice is. While fashion and beauty is a nice thing to talk about, this girl is only 17 - cut her some slack! It's her first interview, and she's only getting used to being a more official person. I'm sure she will find her own style with time.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan, I just meant the spread. ;)

Alicky said:
And she reminds me of Freddie Mercury in the second photo. :confused:
:D That's really mean you know?:D

Grand duchess, though I'm not a fan of Beatrice's looks in the first place, I think the photos don't do her justice, really. She looks much better in reality IMO.
But I agree with you she seems a very nice person, and that's the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom