Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 4: July-August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Eugenie* said:
thanks alot for the info iceflower
You are very welcome, Eugenie :)

I found this pic from Sarah's book signing and considered it to be a nice close up to share with you- although it's not as new as the St Tropez pics I've posted ;-):

23h6gz8.jpg

(Gala)

is she wearing make up?
I know on some pics you can clearly see it but on the other pics i don't know. maybe because she is a member of the royal family and gets her pictures taken all the time so she wears makeup all the time or do you think she would go ut in public without wearing makeup`?
Idk if you understand what i mean, can't explain it right....lol

She's definitely got lipstick or gloss or something on. That might be it, though. What a lovely complexion!

Nice photo, Iceflower. I've always thought Pss. Beatrice was very attractive. She def. has those Windsor eyes.

I love her. I think that she has amazing hair. It really suits her face. Her eyes are soo beautiful.

I'm glad you liked the pic :) I actually do believe she wore a bit of makeup but only a little bit so that she still looked very natural. I think we do not see her like this very often and I'm already curious about how she will look like in let's say 10 years from now..

Happy Birthday Princess Beatrice!

Her party was in July, so I guess we won't see any pics from today. What do you think is she doing today? ANd where is she at? Does she see her mother and her dad? IS she seeing her grandparents as well? does anybody know`?

I've no idea, Eugenie, but I wish her a great and wonderful day! What a special date : 18 on the 08.08. :)

241jc0l.jpg

(based on polfoto)

I've just seen Princess Beatrice on the BBC giving an interview. She came across as a sweet, friendly, intelligent and very grown up lady. Happy Birthday to her.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-beatriceinfull,00.html
Link to the interview on Sky. Sarah appears now to be a Jim Henson creation after all her surgeries but she passes as acceptable. Her daughter however is the star of the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see where she looks so different she still has wrinkles near her eyes. In these days women have surgery why is it big deal if sarah has.

There's a huge difference in Sarah. She has this almost feline appearance now and can hardly move her top lip. Nobody minds a little nip and tuck but she appears to have gone for the Mrs Doubtfire treatment.

British Royal HRH Princess Beatrice who turns 18 on the 08/08/2006 paid a pre 18th visit to the teeneage cancer trust unit at University College hospital with her mother.
Beatrice was introduced to the work of the trust during her first UK charity visitby her mother the Duchess of York, Patron of the teenage cancer trust.
London, UK, 07/08/2006

(photos by CameraPress/Mark Stewart via Isifa)

Attachments

• is_12536330.jpg
    is_12536330.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 172
  • is_12536331.jpg
    is_12536331.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 154
  • is_12536332.jpg
    is_12536332.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 158
  • is_12536333.jpg
    is_12536333.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 159
  • is_12536334.jpg
    is_12536334.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 153
  • is_12536335.jpg
    is_12536335.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 206
  • is_12536336.jpg
    is_12536336.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 162
  • is_12536337.jpg
    is_12536337.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 167
BeatrixFan said:
Nobody minds a little nip and tuck but she appears to have gone for the Mrs Doubtfire treatment.
:lol:
Nice video connection too and in it Beatrice certainly looks like her mother and then absolutely resembles her father- so, like all children she is a lovely mix of both genes. I do agree with a post somewhere on this board that said she looks like the teenage Queen Victoria.

I think Princess Beatrice did a splendid interview. She certainly is turning out to be a beautiful young woman both inside and out. Her parents the Yorks have done a very good job! She's a very blessed young woman and I believe she realize's who she is. May she continue to grow in grace!

These are the best birthday pictures possible, in my eyes, no pics of a party or a simple portrait, but pics of doing social work! That's really really great!

I've seen a bit of the interview at TV and I simply loved how she talked about her mother and the way she sees her future : "I'd like to be a little mommy!"

241sdwi.jpg
241shi0.jpg
241t289.jpg
241t3id.jpg

(abacapress)

I never would have imagined Bea to sound like that. She sounds so sweet. I wonder what Euginie sounds like.

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Princesses! I can't believe Beatrice is 18...I totally remember the day she was born...I couldn't find out enough information on her!

Happy Birthday, Beatrice!!! I too remember when she was born. Can't believe it's been 18 years already. Thanks for the lovely pictures, Iceflower and Purple. Beatrice really comes across as a level-headed sincere young lady. And she's quite beautiful, I've always thought so. She looks so much like her father! Sarah looks good in these pics, too. And they seem to be enjoying themselves. Now that she's of age, I hope we see more of her. She's truly an asset to the RF.

You are welcome, Bella, me too I would love to see her more often and if she really follows her mother's work, we maybe will see her in public more often..
Here are three more additions:

24298ic.jpg
24299bd.jpg
2429bg7.jpg

(abacapress)

These are great pictures. Pss. Beatrice looks so comfortable around strangers, sort of reminds me of Princess Di in her day. Like I said earlier, too, I think these are flattering pictures of Sarah. Thanks for posting them.

I wonder what she means when she says she won't be using her HRH title. I mean she seems really kindly but I don't see the point in being Royal if you don't acknowledge that you are. I think the young ones think it will make them seem snobbish so want to distance themselves from it when that dosn't have to be the case.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these lovely photos of Beatrice. She is very photogenic. I think Sarah and Andrew have done a wonderful job raising their girls. I hope we get to see the interview in Australia.

angela said:
I wonder what she means when she says she won't be using her HRH title. I mean she seems really kindly but I don't see the point in being Royal if you don't acknowledge that you are. I think the young ones think it will make them seem snobbish so want to distance themselves from it when that dosn't have to be the case.

She is a Royal Princess by reason of birth and nothing can change that. That is her identity and is what places her in the public position where she can help people and make a difference. I think what she's doing is electing to not be known by a title that implies she is somehow "higher" or superior to everyone else. I suspect she is a fairly modest and good hearted young lady who doesn't believe she is superior and doesn't want to give the impression she thinks she is.

This is just my opinion, of course.

Beatrice must have had a brilliant time at her birthday bash in July. Tthe party looked fun. She looked lovely. And I enjoyed the interview. Beatrice is turning out quite well. Her parents should be proud. Thanks for the extra photos

Happy 18th Birthday Beatrice!

Last edited:
I just watched the video and i think she really seems like an nice girl. But she also seems different than on the pics taken of her. I expected her voice to be different but I like her voice.... I hope we get to see more of her.
I guess there should be more people out there like her.

A new thread for her 18th Birthday

Princess Beatrice is now 18 and deserves a new thread.

Part 5, August 2006-, can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom