Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 3: August 2005-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF this is true. Then it's just typical teenage behavior when they are in the throes puppy love or infactuation. Beatrice has not had many boyfriends and as she continues to date around. She will not be as naive or dramatic. The more she dates she will hopefully learn more and start to date young men that are closer to her age who will be fun, intelligent, and more acceptable too.

^ I agree its quite typical of teenagers but I do think he would hurt her reputation if she does go back to him.

i thought that sarah said that beatrice was the sensible one. what shes doing is definiteley not sesible

IMO, every good girl has at least once thought of being with a bad boy, a walk on the wild side, so to speak. Beatrice leads a sheltered life. This is probably the most exciting thing she has ever done.

True but she does need to get away from him. He could harm her reputation and that of her family for allowing her to date him.

Princess Beatrice of York arriving at the 2006 Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series with Lionel Richie at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City on April 19 , 2006.

photo by Dennis Van Tine Landov for dpa

She attended this event with her mother, for more pictures, go here & here

Last edited:
Thank you Purple, good pictures...
I think is so cool Bea in NY, princess of York in new york lol got it? haha

I think Beatrice is one of the most beautiful young royals in a long time. With that flowing red hair and those huge eyes, who couldn't help but admire her looks. And despite the red hair, I don't think she resembles her mother at all. I think she definately looks like her father's Windsor family, if you go back a few generations. I also don't think she'll be making the same mistakes her mother made in her youth.

new pics!

Hi all, there are some new pics of Bea and her mum at the Formula One: Monaco Grand Prix over at Getty Images - i dont know how to post pics, maybe someone could help me out?

i think Bea looks real cute in her green dress!:)

I Think she should hang out with friends her own age and her Sister (seems Eugenie doesent get much attenion, as much as she deserves) :)

royal fan, i agree to a certain extent - you dont see Bea out that much with friends but i think its sweet she's close with her mum. i wish Eugenie got more attention as well - she's so pretty - quite "classic" looking if you get what i mean. i think she's a bit more reserved than Bea though.

Beatrice looks lovely at the Monaco Grand Prix. :)

I think it's nice that Beatrice and Eugenie don't have an overwhelming amount of attention on them. The press seem to be more interested in Kate and Chelsy than Beatrice and Eugenie. They should be relieved, British press and all....:D

Thanks for the pix. Beatrice looks well turned out. It's cool she is so close with her mother but she does need more time with peers. Beatrice seems more at ease with being in the public eye than Eugenie at least right now.

beatrice is a royal beauty, dhe look exactly like andrew but with sarah's hair! is a good combination!

HighGoalHighDreams said:

Wow...and she just turned 16?! Maybe I'm a prude (a 21 year old prude at that! :D ) but she looks a little too....eh, what's the word? maybe too mature for her age? I don't think that I would allow my 16 year old daughter to go out and about in a strapless dress that makes her look like she's 25. That's just my opinion, but maybe I'm biased because I'm very skeptical of the Duchess herself and of her banking her lifestyle off of her ex and children.

I do give Beatrice credit though, the dress is wonderful and makes her look 25...but....

Cheers to all!

sorrick said:
Wow...and she just turned 16?! Maybe I'm a prude (a 21 year old prude at that! :D ) but she looks a little too....eh, what's the word? maybe too mature for her age? I don't think that I would allow my 16 year old daughter to go out and about in a strapless dress that makes her look like she's 25. That's just my opinion, but maybe I'm biased because I'm very skeptical of the Duchess herself and of her banking her lifestyle off of her ex and children.

I do give Beatrice credit though, the dress is wonderful and makes her look 25...but....

Cheers to all!

Beatrice is not 16, her sister Princess Eugenie has just turned 16. I believe Beatrice is 18 or 19?

soCal girl said:
Beatrice is not 16, her sister Princess Eugenie has just turned 16. I believe Beatrice is 18 or 19?

Sorry, I knew that didn't sound right as soon as I posted it...I looked it up and she will turn 18 in august. Still, for a 17 year old, that's a pretty mature dress she's wearing. Just my opinion...

sorrick said:
Sorry, I knew that didn't sound right as soon as I posted it...I looked it up and she will turn 18 in august. Still, for a 17 year old, that's a pretty mature dress she's wearing. Just my opinion...

It is quite mature and a very striking blue for a redhead like Beatrice, but I have seen much, much worse on a 14-year old, so I guess i'm de-sensitized. :eek:

She's definitely got a good figure for the dress. IMO, it doesn't look any more daring that the dresses girls wear to school dances.

I like the dress I saw much worse at my year 12 formal.

I would strongly advise caution with posting the large pics- the second companies see on forums of any kind their small pics posted large, they change the code (for example, Rex Features). If there's another way to get them large that doesn't involve Isifia's particular 'secret', I say go for it- if not, again I strongly advise caution.

Please do know I'm NOT trying to 'moderate' here, or tell anyone what to do at all- I just work with pictures from these companies a very lot, and know very well how they all work. :)

I hadn't seen the pictures of her at the Beckham's party, thank you. I know there are those who'll disagree with me, but I've always thought Pss. Beatrice was beautiful. More so than her mother and sister.

lise said:
I like the dress I saw much worse at my year 12 formal.

Maybe but, unlike her mother and most of us here, Beatrice is ROYAL. And she should dress as such.

It's unfortunate but it's a very (too) daring dress for a royal. I know she's young but so is Charlotte who, in the reverse situation (a commoner with a royal mother), dresses fashionably and her beautiful age.

I don't think a strapless dress is too revealing. Its not like she is busting out like a Pamela Anderson. Everything that needs to be covered is. She looks great!

purple_platinum said:
Princess Beatrice of York arriving at the 2006 Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series with Lionel Richie at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City on April 19 , 2006.
That's the type of dress I was referrring to. Maybe it's a question of personnal taste but I'm not a fan of royal breast showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's too young to use that dress..just my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom