The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 01:50 PM
Heir Apparent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...zzi-leave.html

Beatrice, Edoardo and others were seen leaving Royal Lodge after celebrating Andrew's birthday. It seems as if Edoardo's son was in the car and they hid his face, maybe the suggestions of a more private wedding to protect him from publicity and public glare were right.

Old 02-20-2020, 01:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Wolfie is in for what might be a scary new reality for him, going from utter anonymity to being "papped" every time he is out in public with his father and his new Royal step-mother. Poor baby.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-07-2020, 02:01 AM
Administrator

Beatrice and Edoardo spent an evening at the Isabel restaurant in Mayfair yesterday, March 6:

** dm article: Princess Beatrice enjoys late night dinner in London with her fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi ..**
Old 03-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Majesty

I spotted this on LinkedIn - Beatrice was at an international women’s day event at company Sky this week:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/sky_i...067974656-TdrW
Old 04-22-2020, 12:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice as patron of Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre has shared a message about the support that centre providing during the current crisis.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_R8SAaHS3w/
Old 04-29-2020, 11:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice, as patron of the Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity, sent today a load of products by @neomorganics to support the front line workers

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_kGlqeje7T/
Old 05-14-2020, 04:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice sent a special message to @ForgetMNotChild Families.

Old 05-21-2020, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

Per this article https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...mother-in-law/ Beatrice & Edo are currently living at his mother’s country estate.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

I can imagine it's wonderful being out in the country and away from London. But I have lost count of how many times Hello and other media insisted that Edoardo and Beatrice are hunkered down at St. James..

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-22-2020, 12:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I can imagine it's wonderful being out in the country and away from London. But I have lost count of how many times Hello and other media insisted that Edoardo and Beatrice are hunkered down at St. James..
Well, the article quotes remarks made by Sarah during a podcast - so I’m guessing she knows where her daughter is living at the moment and that the media made assumptions which turned out not to be true.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

That was precisely my point!

Old 05-22-2020, 01:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
That was precisely my point!
I suspected that was your point
Although the situation causing it is unfortunate, I think it’s very nice that Beatrice has this chance to grow closer to her future MIL & I’m sure Edo’s mom is pleased to have the couple with her.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice talks to Made By Dyslexia about her schooldays, Dyslexic Strengths, and her passion for creating changes in education.

Old 05-24-2020, 06:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Princess Beatrice talks to Made By Dyslexia about her schooldays, Dyslexic Strengths, and her passion for creating changes in education.

Beatrice is a wonderful spokeswoman for dyslexia. She is very well spoken, and her personal struggle adds that depth to the discussion.

Both her and Eugenie have taken on patronages that you can feel their real passion for. Its not ticking off a box to them. Of course having suffered it herself, like her sister with scoliosis adds to that.

For all their faults in life, Andrew and Fergie managed to raise two intelligent and compassionate daughters. Its a shame the media only ever focussed on their holidays or wedding/dating. Very little attention to their work.

Its great hearing her speak about the advances made in dyslexic education since she was in school but also the continuing work.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice read The Worrysaurus by Rachel Bright for 'Storytime With Fergie And Friends,' in her mother's YouTube channel.

Old 07-01-2020, 03:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

That's 'the suitcase' But still a cute video.

Here is the Worrysaurus one

I have watched a few of the videos. One of Fergie's best ideas she has had. They are cute and great for kids during all of this.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:13 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

A new picture of Princess Beatrice who will be one of four covers on a magazine called CHAOS sixtynine.

https://twitter.com/the_qvds/status/...417013249?s=21
Old 07-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
wOw! She is absolutely gorgeous in that picture!!!
Old 07-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Aristocracy

P Beatrice

Great photo quite flattering.

Closed Thread

Tags
beatrice (1986- ), current events, princess beatrice