Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say Beatrice looks stunning. She's absolutely glowing. Whatever she's doing - it's working.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Beatrice is stunning but she certainly looks wonderful. I would attribute it to her losing some weight. Keep it up....

I wouldn't go so far as to say Beatrice is stunning but she certainly looks wonderful. I would attribute it to her losing some weight. Keep it up....
Amazing how much better you feel and look when you take a stone or so off. . . *Russo reminds herself to start that new diet. . . . *

I don't think it's only because she's lost weight (which she obviously has of course) but she also just looks healthier to me. Her skin is glowing. Hopefully she'll stay this way.

Perhaps she is just feeling better about herself and is eating better and getting enough rest. She seems to have slowed down with her drinking sprees, as well. All of that helps. I hope she continues to do whatever she's doing! :)

I agree Princess Beatrice looks really super! I still do not get that bandy leg gone all awkward thing she has going on when she is sitting though during the show and then standing and trying to strike a pose! Perhaps if she has been trained not to risk crossing her legs when she sits, she should consider wearing longer skirts for sheer convenience if this odd thing with her legs and what to do with them is such a problem! Apart from that which has always been a pet hate I think she looks marvelous!

Perhaps she is just feeling better about herself and is eating better and getting enough rest. She seems to have slowed down with her drinking sprees, as well. All of that helps. I hope she continues to do whatever she's doing! :)

She has definitely 'slowed down with her drinking sprees'.

She has been teetottal for a year or so now (following her father who has been that way since he was about 19 or 20).

Whatever the reason, Beatrice looks lovely at the moment. She has such a sweet, open expression. And she looks so happy with Dave.

Thanks for the pics, iceflower. :flowers:

She has definitely 'slowed down with her drinking sprees'.

She has been teetottal for a year or so now (following her father who has been that way since he was about 19 or 20).

I knew Andrew doesn't drink, but I don't remember reading that about Beatrice.

I remember that an article came out last year about that. It was something about her buckling down to her course work IIRC.:flowers:

I knew Andrew doesn't drink, but I don't remember reading that about Beatrice.

Sam Branson, Princess Beatrice, Holly Branson and Dave Clark
attend The Team Caterpillar Fundrasing Party at Kensington
Roof Gardens on March 11, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages **

But she lost a lof of weight, because of training for the marathon in think. She looks good and fresh but in her face she must not loose weight anymore!:)

I just read the article in Hello! There were more nice pictures. Beatrice seems very sincere in her desire to support Children in Crisis and do her best in the marathon. She said she has lost weight training for it, but "I'm not a size zero." Interestingly, she said that Sam Branson, not Prince William as papers have reported, introduced her to Dave Clark.

Beatrice was asked if she was going to work for her father someday, and she said she would like to work for both her parents, but right now she's just choosing courses for her next year of school.

I just read the article in Hello! There were more nice pictures. Beatrice seems very sincere in her desire to support Children in Crisis and do her best in the marathon.

The Princess should be lauded for her efforts at a charity fund raising. Well done girl!

Princess Beatrice of York plants tree saplings with children from
Highfields Primary School Enfield, during a visit to The Woodland
Trust, at Heartwood Forest at Sandridge, near St Albans,
Hertfordshire, March 22, 2010.

Great to see her involved in another project!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

This is what I was on about, wonderful to see her out, doing engagements. :) She looks wonderful, the traning for the caterpillar event has trimmed her shape. :flowers:

Thanks for posting the links, lumutqueen! The additional pics of
the The Woodland Trust engagement are so nice, what a pity
that the article didn't concentrate more on that project and her
involvement itself..

Here's one more article about if from Hello:

It's so interesting to see the children exploring the forest and
being around nature just like we should be," said the Princess.

** Princess Beatrice joins youngsters to plant trees on rare solo public engagement **

Yes, the article was all about Beatrice's security costs...of course. :whistling: And the Daily Mail portrayed the visit as though the royal family just came up with Beatrice's engagement on the spur of the moment to distract attention from the headlines about her police protection. More likely this event was planned in advance.

I think Beatrice looks sweet with the children. Remember she is still in school, so she can't go and perform engagements regularly during the week. I'm sure that once Beatrice is finished school next year, we will see her gradually building up her list of royal engagements. It's too bad that so many people seem to have written Beatrice and Eugenie off before they've even had a chance to prove themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well said, I totally agree with you, rmay286!

Beatrice was pictured twice today:

Princess Beatrice sending text messages on her phone as
she walks along a street in central London, March 24, 2010

** Pic ** belga **

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave leaving The Connaught
luxury hotel in Mayfair. Beatrice was in high spirits as she walked
to her car but was short lived when she finds out she had a
parking ticket. London, March 24, 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **belga **

Unfortunately a lot of people forget that Beatrice and Eugenie are a number of years younger than William and Harry and aren't prepared to give them the same growing up space that William and Harry got - particularly William who had two gap years either side of going to uni.

I think Beatrice may very well take another gap year after uni and then start full time engagements by about 2012 (before either William or Harry do and at a younger age).

Beatrice does appear to be a bit careless when it comes to her car - first she has it stolen when she left it unattended with the keys in it, and then parking tickets. Parking in central London is actually very well organsied, and as long as you return to your car in the time you have paid for, there is no problem. In fact, you can top up the amount you have paid for car parking by SMS / on the mobile, so it makes Beatrice look even more careless!

Leaving her key in the car was careless but I don't think calling her careless is fair for getting a parking ticket i bet everyone does at some point....lets say she got one and the time was up but she wasn'T able to get back to your car in time....happened to me before....but i was lucky enough no one caught me....

:previous:
Its certainly about priorities. YOu can make top-up payments by SMS / on the phone in Westminister, so if you are bothered about the odd ticket, you would.

I thought that the MAIL's article on Beatrice's appearance with the children was unbelievably cynical and negative. I expect that the children thought otherwise, and they are the important ones in this story.:)

It's a shame her getting a parking ticket was caught on camera. How embarrassing.

Has Beatrice or Eugenie ever been seen wearing any royal tiaras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom