Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does look good! Apparently the bags are fashionable and not just for the young. One of my friends is a consultant physiotherapist and she says the amount of women coming in with back problems, on the whole can be attributed to these huge bags, full of everything including the kitchen sink!:D

I'm one of those people with a medium-sized bag, and I have quite a bit of stuff in there, but it's all stuff I use every day when I'm out. My wallet, my cellphone, iPod, keys, hand sanitizer, Advil, feminine products (you never know someone will be in need of one!) and a small book.

Teddy Roosevelt always said that any idle time should be spent reading, and I adhere to that.

In order to have a balanced and civil discussion regarding the Current Events of Princess Beatrice and her sister, Princess Eugenie, please note the following rules:

1) Beatrice and Eugenie are not their parents. Therefore any posts that make any reference to them being their mother's or father's daughter (in reference to their alleged misdeeds and/or bad behavior) will be edited or deleted.
2) All posts regarding taxpayer money as it relates to security for the York princesses (as well as the British Royal family), can be found here Royal Security .
3) All speculative posts will be deleted without notice. For example, it is alleged that Princess Eugenie ran around naked while at school. Since there is no proof that this actual event happened, there is no need to talk about it. Unless someone can provide proof that it is Prince Andrew who is determined for his daughters to remain HRH's, there is no need to talk about it.

Also, please remember the following TRF rule:

• Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
I would also like to remind everyone of the following announcement: Concerns about the increase in repetitive and ugly criticism .

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the British moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Thank you.

Zonk
British Moderator

Pics 27.4.2009

Princess Beatrice attending the Michael Kors Collection - flagship
store launch afterparty, held at the China Tang restaurant in London.
UK, April 27, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** zimbio **

Last edited:
A slightly longer skirt and I would agree that she looked good in black and white. She just hasn´t got the legs for such a short skirt but she looks quite pretty in picture 3.

It's been the annual Amber fashion show in Monaco, Prince
Albert of Monaco has also been present as every year.

Princess Beatrice attends the Amber Fashion Show and Auction
held at the Meridien Beach Plaza on May 22, 2009 in Monte Carlo,
Monaco.

----> Pic

Princess Beatrice visits the Red Bull hospitality centre during Qualifying at the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 23, 2009 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd

Princess Beatrice looks lovely in blue, I only wish she would wear a longer and more flattering hemline.

I think that this outfit is okay. It's a fairly simple dress accessorised with a belt, and the shoes are simple. For a 20-year-old young woman, it's fine.:flowers:

Princess Beatrice looks lovely in blue, I only wish she would wear a longer and more flattering hemline.

:previous:

I agree the dress is fine for a young girl, it is just her legs don´t suit it IMO.
A little longer and it couldn´t be better.

I liked the evening dress better than the dress today,
but blue definitely is a great colour for Beatrice :)

Here are some nice additions from the fashion show:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Especially the blue from the fashion show! Bea looked very nice for that event and I loved her shoes! I would have liked to have seen her boyfriend dressed a little nicer, however...

I think she should definitely wear that blue often but I think she should change her boyfriend, he definitely doesn´t match her way of dressing.

Beatrice does look lovely in blue, but when she wears it tightly belted it makes her bottom look too big. Which would lead me to believe that she has a similar build to her mother, who used to have that problem a lot too.

Pics 24.5.2009F

First pics from today at the Grand Prix of Monaco:

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark are seen in the
pitlane before the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte
Carlo Circuit on May 24, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Cute pic of her! I like her dress but I am trying to figure out just what is showing under it? It almost looks like a pair of shorts but is probably the lining. :)

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend Polo In The Park Finals at The Hurlingham Club on June 6, 2009 in London, England.
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd

I like the trench coat -- very sharp.

She and Dave have been together for quite a while now, haven't they? They must be getting fairly serious.

They always look happy to be together. Actually, Dave almost always looks happy. He gives the impression of being a very pleasant person to be around.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Beatrice makes some time for royalty's favourite sport | Mail Online

Princess Beatrice makes time for Royaltys favourtie Sport.

She's usually photographed coming out of a nightclub or even attending the odd fashion show, but today Princess Beatrice made some time for royalty's favourite sport, a polo match.

The 20-year-old and her boyfriend Dave Clark looked in high spirits as they attended the Polo In The Park Finals at London's The Hurlingham Club to cheer on her cousins, Princes William and Harry.

Dressed in a flattering beige mac and sensible black ballet pumps, Princess Beatrice was all-smiles as she walked hand-in-hand with her 24-year-old beau at the star-studded event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom