Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My! Princess Beatrice looks truly lovely here. Kudos! And it's certainly a worthy cause for her to support.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I agree she looks lovely and good to see her out there supporting such a good cause.

I love Beatrices dress, it suits her body perfectly.
Very pretty.
x

Yes...I'm so impressed that I have to say again how lovely she looks in it!:flowers: Perhaps she has it in more than one colour? That would be great.

I love Beatrices dress, it suits her body perfectly.
Very pretty.
x

I'm sorry to disagree but the big dot print on the dress reminds me of something Fergie wore in the 1980's. The material and colour are old fashioned and dull looking IMO.

Love the dress, great color and cut, not to mention compliments Beatrice's figure.

Beatrice seems to be improving in her personal style, let's hope she keeps it up with the good pr and less party scene.

It reminds me of one of Sarah's 80s dresses, too. But still, I think it's much better than the frou-frou confections Beatrice gets into sometimes.:)

I'm sorry to disagree but the big dot print on the dress reminds me of something Fergie wore in the 1980's. The material and colour are old fashioned and dull looking IMO.

Yes, very well. I'm not sure what your point is, Iowabelle.:flowers:

I meant, that Beatrice is probably well aware of the tragic Klosters avalanche in 1988 so it shouldn't be so shocking to her that someone within the royal circle dies as a result of skiing.

I see.:flowers:

I meant, that Beatrice is probably well aware of the tragic Klosters avalanche in 1988 so it shouldn't be so shocking to her that someone within the royal circle dies as a result of skiing.

Skiing seems to be getting very dangerous of late! :eek:
Anybody know if the girls (Bea and Eug) are black diamond skiiers like their mother?

It's so good to hear that Princess Beatrice was at an event like this! Perhaps she could be an official hostess for her father on some occasions.:flowers:

Beatrice seems to be improving in her personal style, let's hope she keeps it up with the good pr and less party scene.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope that she can improve her posture as from the back view a slumping figure is not attractive.

In the last month or so and the most recent photos, Beatrice looks like she has calmed down and looks more mature. She looks like she is making an effort to keeping her mouth closed in the photos - she looks more serious.

I like Beatrice's outfit. This is two outings in a row wherein she's looked well put-together.

Nice pics.:flowers: Beatrice looks good, and I think she's lost a bit of weight. But what is it with that huge handbag? Is that the fashion with young people these days?

I like Beatrice's outfit. This is two outings in a row wherein she's looked well put-together.

R

I like you phrasing.
Hmm it is a very nice outfit, but Beatrice has worn alot of dark colours recently, maybe something bright next time, but not green ;)
x

Yes, it is.

Nice outfit she wore. I like the necklace. Good job Beatrice. :flowers:

Nice pics.:flowers: Beatrice looks good, and I think she's lost a bit of weight. But what is it with that huge handbag? Is that the fashion with young people these days?
She does look good! Apparently the bags are fashionable and not just for the young. One of my friends is a consultant physiotherapist and she says the amount of women coming in with back problems, on the whole can be attributed to these huge bags, full of everything including the kitchen sink!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom