Prince William Picture Thread 1: December 2002-June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Attachments

• willydown.jpg
    willydown.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 242

Attachments

• willy6soccer.jpg
    willy6soccer.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 354

Attachments

• willysoccer5.jpg
    willysoccer5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 390
It is fake picture. The picture isnt look like him... not his body.....

karla64

I suspect because the neck. It semes be some union there, but i never see a pic from William body, sooooooooo :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

You remember well.
Just now that bracelet have some meaning? I just listen that is for the bodyguards now is location. Harry have some lookalike :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Originally posted by micas@Feb 18th, 2004 - 7:24 pm
You remember well.
Just now that bracelet have some meaning? I just listen that is for the bodyguards now is location. Harry have some lookalike :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I heard this location story too, but I don´t know if is related to THIS bracelet.
I just know that he won it in one of his trips to Africa.

Have to some importante meaning, because he never take it of.
How many years he have that??????????

Maybe yes, maybe not. He´s always around something from Africa, maybe he really like this bracelet as much as his watch! If you pay attention his is always with the same watch for years.

http://clik.to/espharry

Look for photo analysis page, and on The Watch you will see he is using the same watch for years!! I know that has more picture but I not finding now. :rolleyes:

I just repair in that. I am always critisayze him because i love watch and i have a collection of them. I belive he can make one better than me.
Maybe he just like to much for the bracelet, like you say. Me for exemple like so much from a neckless that whem i put him i never take it of. Well, now i don't have him because he stay very hugly with the time and my mume force me take him.

Maybe happen the same with him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by micas@Feb 18th, 2004 - 7:57 pm
I just repair in that. I am always critisayze him because i love watch and i have a collection of them. I belive he can make one better than me.
Maybe he just like to much for the bracelet, like you say. Me for exemple like so much from a neckless that whem i put him i never take it of. Well, now i don't have him because he stay very hugly with the time and my mume force me take him.

Maybe happen the same with him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who kwons????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi...

Those links is not working.. it said it's not find page... :(

Thank you
Karla

Ok, they don't work.
So go this site: http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/

And in the end of the page is a bunge of links in blue letters. Make clik in "older Photo Gallery" and you gona see the gallery correspodent in second place

Okay, I will look at at. I hope I can find there....

Thank you
Karla64

PRINCE WILLIAM LEAVING CHINAWHITE, LONDON, BRITAIN - 04 MAR 2004

PRINCE WILLIAM SKIING IN KLOSTERS, SWITZERLAND - 28 MAR 2004

Does anybody have photos of William and Kate skiing?
Post them

I think all this information about he and Kate being an item is silly, and I think they are nothing more then just close friends!!! There is just way to much that makes me wonder...

1. Just a few weeks ago (was it even that long?) there were the articles all over the place that he gave his number to an "Essex Girl"...if that were the case then Kate probably isn't to happy with him.

2. They are living together, and while it is tolerated in a few Royal families, the BRitish is still way to uptight to allow that for William...

3. He chooses his friends extremely well, and I some how doubt that the friends who do know about he and his girlfriend would run to the tabloids with that story...William has more experience in that arena, and while people can misread others, I just don't see this being the case.

4. William keeps his personal life guarded, especially with girls, since he knows what the media interest can do to a relationship. It just doesn't seem likely that this piece of information could just slip through the cracks...

Britain's Prince William ® watches with teammates while making his water polo debut for the Scottish national universities' squad in the annual Celtic Nations tournament against Wales and Ireland in Cardiff, April 17, 2004. REUTERS/POOL

(from Yahoo! News)

I think that William is handsome and he will be a good king.But after seeing the Water Polo pictures,my friend told that Will doesn't have a sound body which a youth has.He is thin(his chest).If he has a good body ,all of them are good

This is true; it doens't look like he works out, and his parents were the tall, skinny type.

My friend told me about that:have Prince William appear(at a match,playing,or relax...)without shirt?And pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom