Prince William Current Events 3: April 2004-June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

Aristocracy
City
Antwerp
Country
Belgium
Hi, this is my first post on LTR and I would like to say, has anyone notice that William looks alot like Prince Philip in his younger years.

Welcome to the site

For tell you the true i just realise that, but i am very bad in that type of thinks and i think is just my impression.

I gona give a check for pics and see what i found :punk: :punk: :punk:

welcome to forum, Solange

I think so about Peter Phillips and Prince William looks like but both as cousin!

Princess Diana and Countess Sophie of Wessex both looks like twin faces you know that Sophie was born Oxford,England and Princess Diana was daughter of late 8th Earl Spencer and France Shand Kydd her father is friend of HM Queen 2 i think so!

Sara Boyce

Is Prince fillip the husbend of QEII or Peter Philip the son of Princess Annes? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think that Prince Phillip was a very very handsome man in his younger days. :heart: And William does look like him a bit but I think he more resembles his cousin, Peter Phillips (which is Princess Anne's son). They are all three quite the lookers! :p

New pics

New pics from William live a clube!!!!!!!!!!!! He is very funy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 959
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 846
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 671
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 779
  • e.JPG
    e.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 626
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 693
  • g.JPG
    g.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 741
William intives Kate for Christmas with Grandmother the Queen2

I read my forums today about Prince William intives Kate with his Grandmother the HM Queen 2 for Christmas at Sandringham this year what public think? about William having new girlfriend but im kinda disappointment!

Sara Boyce

William ask his grandmother to invite his girl friend Kate for Christmas.. I think it too early to say that.. Will they together... Only Four month to go... Will he invite kate with him??? i dont know ... Too early for it... well we guess wait and see waht happen or next....

karla

Thanks, Micas , for the great photos.I´ve never realised how handsome Prince Phillip was.I think William has his great bone structure.Especially the jaw line.But eyes and elbow from his mother.That makes a good combination.

Australian actress reveals soft spot for Prince William

August 28, 2004
her name is Marzena Godecki she starred in Australian series called Ocean Girl anyway here's an extract from a recent interview she gave to a Ozzie mag, i've posted a few pics of her..

"I absolutely love British men David Beckham, Orlando Bloom's and Jude Law are stunning and there's something about prince William I absolutely love, he seems so mature and sweet allot of guys at his age commanding that much influence would run riot, he's so gorgeous, how can anyone not love him?...God I’d love to get my hands on him!"

marzena_godecki.jpg

m0349.jpg

marzenagodecki1.jpg

well good luck to her :)

since every girl i know likes Prince william,

"Where's Wally".. Have you spotted william

If you have ever seen or met him... write where and when... like a little story book mwa

hillary_nugent said:
funny most of the girls i know don't really find William that attractive...
:eek:

I think he would be up himself so much... and all the girls want him... so he would have a big ego... i dont find him that attractive

William used to be decent looking...but now he's developed into somewhat of a mini-Prince Philip/Charles....

No offence to anyone although i bet some one will take offence but to ME william looks kind of like a dork...yes and like moosey60 said mini-Charles...i think its his status that many find him attractive...

haha so true... girls get famous off him and he has money and power... sometimes they over ride everything else

I wish he was the dork next door and not a prince.I would find him much more attractive without all the royal bs that surround him.Taste it´s a personal thing.I myself can´t find any reasonable explanation why in hell someone would find Orlando Bloom handsome and sexy, but hey he was ranked as one of the most beautiful people in the world right?

in my opinion Orlando is alot more attractive than william i guess i don't really like the shy-boy look...^__^

I don´t have a specifc type.But i simply find Orlando hideous.The guy can´t even act.See, i guess not everyone in this planet have the same taste on men.Viva la difference!

Now if you said Prince Felix von Luxembourg was a spunk.... thousands would agree... supposably every girl in Luxembourg wants him... why isnt he considered hotter than these guys when he is? xox

omg...now Felix stands apart from Orlando and William...he is soooo damn fine ^___^ hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom