Prince William Current Events 21: January 2010-January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would come to Ireland, at least Northern.

I wish he would come to Ireland, at least Northern.
William does need to make a visit to Northern Ireland ( as the Queen has not yet been to the Republic he will not visit before her) but also he needs to carry out a few enagagements in Scotland as well

Prince Harry and Prince William during the Six Nations rugby match between England and Wales
Difficult for William as he is English but vice-patron of the WRU so he couldnt not be seen to support the Welsh even though loyalties were divided
Nice to see the brothers carrying out a joint engagement

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics!!
Agreed, he should visit all of the realms and I'm sure in time he will.

Some do start young in those sort of things. In my case my first film I ever saw was as an 18month old, it was Diamonds Are Forever. I barely recall more that the first minute and a half at the time. It started a life long love of all things 007. Good to see HRH William of Wales getting the same cinematic grounding.

Just another person trying to make money off William and Harry.

From the article:
"He kept all the letters and cards sent to him by Charles, Diana, Harry and Wills and is putting up them for auction.
The letters, which also include a Christmas card from Harry, are to be sold at auction on February 13. They are expected to fetch £900 each. "

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/2841815/Prince-William-watched-15-certificate-Bond-movie-when-he-was-aged-8.html#ixzz0f5GqlyyJ

What is a "bap?" Is it what we Americans call a "wrap?"

What is a "bap?" Is it what we Americans call a "wrap?"

Bap is a larger soft roll, roughly 5-6 inches in diameter. :)

22nd February
Prince William will visit St. Dunstan's, Llandudno.

They are delicious!

A nice and respectful touch there. I hope they can do justice to the filmed work with their narration.

:previous:
His hair looks a lot darker, and they way he's stood looks quite odd to me. Should be a good article.

A startling new look for HRH William of Wales there. Looks more like a modern pop stars portrait than anything else, not unlike a pose a Robert {"Robbie"} Williams would adopt to promote his latest recording.

I think he's just trying to cover up that monkey butt he's got up top inherited from his father. He might just want to shave it all off and grow a goatee. Start a new trend. (Besides Russo thinks bald-headed goateed men are very smashing!)

Oh dear, I couldnt believe my eyes when I flicked through Hello! - even his CHESTHAIR looks black.

Its looks like one of these tacky men hair dye adverts ... use LOreal men Excell expert 5 and you'll go from whatever to black in 3 seconds and if you are becoming a baldie, dont worry your hair will grow back :eek:

Chesthair? :eek:
They really did get everywhere.

He could always rock a beard like he did that one time...it off sets the baldness, which is pretty bad. That has to be rough...

i have to say i'm waiting to see how this latest royal tour will play. Already a few grumbles on websites etc. If the football aspect wasn't there it would be a wholly great idea that no one could complain at. We shall have ot wait and see.

i have to say i'm waiting to see how this latest royal tour will play. Already a few grumbles on websites etc. If the football aspect wasn't there it would be a wholly great idea that no one could complain at. We shall have ot wait and see.

This should be wonderful, more spectacular that they are tying it in with the World Cup. Therefore more likely more people will get to see the princes'. Why tommy do you think tying it in with the World Cup is a bad idea?

Oh dear, I couldnt believe my eyes when I flicked through Hello! - even his CHESTHAIR looks black.

Its looks like one of these tacky men hair dye adverts ... use LOreal men Excell expert 5 and you'll go from whatever to black in 3 seconds and if you are becoming a baldie, dont worry your hair will grow back :eek:

Some of the photos, where he is behind the camera, he looks just like William with his darkblonde hair.
He looks un-natural with the dark hair.

The prince and the pauper: How former homeless photographer made Wills' black hair apparent | Mail Online

I don't know why William's hair is so dark in the photos. His hair looks normal in the video. Perhaps it was the lighting, or Rankin might have wanted to try something different. He's known for being on the cutting edge and trying different things.

I don't know why William's hair is so dark in the photos. His hair looks normal in the video. Perhaps it was the lighting, or Rankin might have wanted to try something different. He's known for being on the cutting edge and trying different things.

Apparently it's all down to legendary photographer Rankin (he is so famous that he doesn't have to use his first name) and some over-enthusiastic studio lighting and technical jiggery-pokery.
William's spokesman said that as the portraits were 'artwork' and not a straight-forward snap, a specific form of lighting was used to create a clear, crisp image - which immediately darkened the royal hair.
The portraits were then developed to give William a 'natural' skin tone, but this further darkened all the non-white tones - including William's mop.

From the Daily mail article. :)

Oops I overlooked that article, but it sounds like I guessed it correctly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom