Prince William Current Events 20: May-January 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news to hear! He will be free in near time to attend to other matters. I'm glad he passed the trials for his training. It's an honor to serve the country as humble as is his calling. I respect all servants of the armed forces who are often selfless and courageous. I wonder what it's like to walk in his shoes. Honor bound I imagine. Here's to wishing him a life full of love. Congratulations. :flowers:

i agree! very well done by pink. royals hunting has got to end. what a bad example to the population. nearly as bad as smoking or drinking alcohol in public.

I agree, fox huntin isn't good but there are certain things you shouldn't say about people let alone a royal, calling him a a**hole is too far across the line.

I agree, fox huntin isn't good but there are certain things you shouldn't say about people let alone a royal, calling him a a**hole is too far across the line.

She has the right to call him what she likes royal or not.
She did say she thought her would be as stuffy a**hole but after his response decided he was just a redneck. She could have called him worse. :)

Great news to hear! He will be free in near time to attend to other matters. I'm glad he passed the trials for his training. It's an honor to serve the country as humble as is his calling. I respect all servants of the armed forces who are often selfless and courageous. I wonder what it's like to walk in his shoes. Honor bound I imagine. Here's to wishing him a life full of love. Congratulations. :flowers:

Marraige?
His training will take 18-20 months then will serve on a tour that will last 30-36 months. :)

I always find it odd that Drudge would put news on the British royals on his site. I remember when Wills and Kate temporarily split in 2007, he listed every headline possible. I doubt most Americans could care about Prince William or Harry, especially since Diana has been dead for 12 years.

You would be amazed how many people do care about Will and Harry in the US, but then again alot of Americans don't even care about the ongoings of their government unless it involves money.:ermm:

It just seems so much more quieter here in the States. But then again, I'm sure whenever William gets around to announcing his engagement to Kate, the American media would go into a frenzy, much like the Diana days.

Nothing fancy or pomp for Wills' Australia and NZ tour in January

BBC News - Prince William's New Zealand trip to have relaxed tone

BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt said in both countries the emphasis would be on youth and a more relaxed style

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince William to begin first major Australian visit | Trak.in News

Palace: William Not Bypassing Dad as King

The "it" is a report in the Britain newspaper Mail on Sunday suggesting that twenty-seven year old Prince William is being readied to overtake his father, Prince Charles, as the future torchbearer of Britain's royal family, as king.

The report is being dismissed as "nonsense" by a spokesperson for the royal family.

But, says Mail on Sunday columnist Katie Nicholl, "It's been in my experience in eight years of reporting (on the royals) that the stories often denied are the ones that really have a gravitas of truth about them."

The full article: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/14/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main5977034.shtml

But, says Mail on Sunday columnist Katie Nicholl, "It's been in my experience in eight years of reporting (on the royals) that the stories often denied are the ones that really have a gravitas of truth about them."

Sounds like Katie is just trying to make up for all the wrong stories she's reported recently. :lol:

Which stories is she referring too here? :)
Williams first overseas tour (I think) low key? don't think so. :flowers:

One thing that always bugs me with this story is "Do people really think that William, who obviously loves and admires his father tremendously, is going to simply allow his father to be put aside for no good reason?"

Prince William and Prince Harry attend 'A Night of Heroes', The Sun
Military Awards at the Imperial War Museum, London, Decembr 15,
2009:

** gettyimages ** belga **

Are their any videos online co vering William's speech last night?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lumutqueen. What a nice story of the Princes extending good wishes to families of our lost servicemen and women. A very thoughtful gesture.

Prince William current events part 23 commencing 1 January 2010
can be found here



Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom