Prince William Current Events 2: December 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdas1201

Heir Presumptive
City
Houston
Country
United States
Are there any pictures of Prince William at christenings, especially where he is the godfather? Please post them
Thanx

Not sure where this is from:

"PRINCES William and Harry sparked fury yesterday after going on a
hunting holiday in Spain.

The bloodsport fans have flown to the mega-rich Duke of
Westminster's 36,000-acre sporting estate near Madrid.

They joined a small group of friends to kill wild boar, stag and red-
legged partridges.

William, 21, and Harry, 19, are believed to have chosen to go abroad
to avoid being spotted shooting in Britain.

Mike Hobday, of The League Against Cruel Sports, yesterday accused
them of "killing for kicks".

Wills, who learned to shoot at eight, was condemned for killing a
stag when he was a teenager.

And earlier this year he was accused of killing a small African deer.

Wills has repeatedly ignored calls to stop bloodsports. His brother
prefers the social side of hunting"

For thoe who like see programes abot the both prices, VH1 gona pass on at 12 PM in 07 January ( tomorrow for me in Portugal for London guys is the same).

Well, i just have one dout. What is the contry of Vh1? Normally here the programe pass 1 hour after.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't see that channel!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :shock:

Is prince william going to join the army also? I know prince harry is going to but does any1 know which unit he will choose to go?

Hello

Wills Calls Off Burrell Meeting

9 JANUARY 2004
Prince William has called off a meeting with Princess Diana's former butler, after one of his mother's private letters found its way into the tabloid press. He had requested the meeting with Paul Burrell after the controversial publication of the royal servant's memoirs last year.

The Prince apparently hoped to win a pledge from his mother's one-time confidante that he would not make any more damaging revelations. It seems he changed his mind, however, because he feared Burrell would only use the meeting to make more money.

His new decision comes after the publication of a letter in which Diana voiced her fear that Prince Charles was plotting to kill her. After his 2002 trial at the Old Bailey collapsed, Paul Burrell said he would never betray his former employer's trust. He subsequently wrote a book containing intimate secrets and damaging revelations about the royal family, however.

"There is a limit to how many times Burrell can swear he is taking Diana's secrets to the grave and then reveal them a few days later," said a source close to the royals.

According to newspaper reports, Prince Charles and Prince Harry were both staunchly opposed to William's plans for a face-to-face with Mr Burrell. Prince Philip, meanwhile, said that any meeting with the former royal servant would "dignify his treachery".

no wills is not going to the armed forces because prince charles and the queen don't want him to... because the don't want go throu what the went throu with prince andy in the war with argentina

Has anybody ever seen the show "Prince William the Reluctant Royal"? What did you think of it? It's on my local PBS channel tonight.

" In an effort to gain some vital experience
about handling finances, Prince William plans to join the royal
family's own bank, Coutts and Co.

William needs to know how to handle high finance as he will inherit
the money-spinning 'Duchy of Cornwall' from his father when Charles
becomes King, The Sunday Mirror reported today.

"He realises that the Duchy of Cornwall isn't just about shortbread
biscuits", a Royal aide said.

"He needs experience dealing with millions of pounds to understand
how to run a business like the Duchy."

"Charles saw himself as a farmer and thought that was all he needed
to run the Duchy. You have to be prepared for the financial side
that goes with it."

21-year-old William has a gold card account with Coutts and is
considering taking a job there, the tabloid stated.

Ironically his great grandmother, the Queen Mother, had a reported 4
million pounds overdraft at the bank- and his aunt Fergie, the
Duchess of York, was an estimated 4.2 million pounds in the red at
Coutts, the report said.

It was thought that William would opt for an army career when he
finishes his Geography course at St. Andrews University in two years
time."

I wonder why it was thought he'd opt for an army career, when that's where Harry's going. The Navy is the more usual destination.

Hello

Will Gets Own PR Guru

26 JANUARY 2004
Royal heart-throb Prince William, 21, has been known for his reluctance to be in the spotlight, but now he's finally agreed to take on his own press secretary.

The Prince, who already has a personal assistant, will apparently hire a PR expert when he wraps up his four-year degree course at St Andrews University. According to Britain's Daily Mail, the communications secretary post, paid for by Wills' dad Prince Charles, will operate from Clarence House.

"In principle, William will have someone in-situ towards the end of next year," a royal aide told the newspaper. "He or she will be dedicated to looking after him and Prince Harry."

Because the topic I created was merged into this topic
I edit my title into the post :

William pictured drunk TOO !

The pic even got to be printed this time !

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news2.shtml
note : the linked article does contain one pic of a not fully dressed lady :p

EXCLUSIVE: By Clive Goodman, Mazher Mahmood & Polly Graham

... falling out of nightclubs at 3am after snogging scantily-clad girls...

"William was off his face. He could barely sit upright in the car."

Photo : Drunken William at 3 am
- the resemblence with his cousin Lord Frederick Windsor is striking - imo

Photo 2 : The back of the drunken Willam at 3 am

I am the same age that William and i can't critisy him. They don't do nothing wrong. We have in the correct age for fune. They drink a litle to much, so who don't? Well, at list they have look a like us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps: Sinse we don't do this every day, no probleme :flower: :flower: :flower:

you have pictures of him at Bramear ?

Sara Boyce

I think that he just go once. I gona see what i can find :lol: :lol:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I read that Prince William maybe go to the Brits Awards 2004.
This is true????????? Some 1 now????? :unsure: :unsure: :blush: :blush:

Originally posted by micas@Feb 17th, 2004 - 11:34 am
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I read that Prince William maybe go to the Brits Awards 2004.
This is true????????? Some 1 now????? :unsure: :unsure: :blush: :blush:
yep!

he would go there at British award 2004 he would attend!

Sara Boyce

This is it. It's on now. Can't find any photos of him on the other sites yet

I belive he don't go......the show just start and nothing :( :( :(

Originally posted by micas@Feb 17th, 2004 - 2:37 pm
I belive he don't go......the show just start and nothing :( :( :(
yes i read articles he would go to the British award 2004 his dad said William would be there!

Sara Boyce

But he don't go. I see the news in the skynews and they don't refere him. Don't existe any pic of him in any site. Maybe is just a rumor like many others :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

LONDON, England (CNN) -- Prince William, the son of the heir to the British throne, is said to be irritated at the publication of photos of him with a fellow student reported to be his first girlfriend.

Under the headline "Finally... Wills gets a girl," The Sun tabloid on Thursday used pictures of the 21-year-old prince and his flatmate at the Swiss ski resort of Klosters.

Royal sources told CNN that Prince William and his father, Prince Charles, were unhappy about the breach of an agreement by the media to leave the prince alone following an official photocall with him and his father on Sunday.

At the moment photographs of William, who is studying at a Scottish university, are published once a term in exchange for his privacy while in education. A similar arrangement exists for his younger brother, Prince Harry, who is taking a year off after completing school.

The agreement has generally worked well until Thursday's publication of the pictures, which could jeopardize the involvement of The Sun in future media events.

Clarence House, the official residence of Prince Charles in London, refused to comment on The Sun's claims.

A spokesman told CNN: "It is not our policy to discuss the nature of Prince William's relationships with his friends. It wouldn't be fair on him or them."

In an editorial, The Sun said the pictures were published in the public interest and that William was a mature adult.

"One of William's girlfriends could become Queen one day. Her subjects will be entitled to know all about her." it said.

It added there had been public interest in Charles's romantic interests before he married Princess Diana.

He has a girlfriend? I had not heard about this on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, E!, Animal Planet, The Weather Channel, ESPN, or even on my local news. :p Thank the heavens for the relative obscurity of the Bernadottes in this land of mine. Okay. Got that off of my chest. I will be happy for them. Two people are in love. Good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom